BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Review for: Clear
After being a user of strictly Chapstick for a long time, I decided to try a lip mask out and had heard many good things about this one. This is SUCH a good lip mask! It hydrates my lips and makes them look and feel so amazing after one use. They stay hydrated all day and feel so much better than before I started using this.
Leslie C.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Smashed
The best lip treatment for chapped lips! I like to exfoliate my lips prior to applying this and then slab on my liquid lipstick. It's not oily and has the consistency of Vaseline, minus the petroleum jelly component. I know the price is a bit steep, but it's definitely worth getting a sample of and trying out for yourself!
Everett S.
Norwich, CT
Review for: Clear
The Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask is my favorite lip balm/lip mask. I have used it at least 3 times daily for the past six months and I have barely gone through 1/3rd of the product. You only need the smallest amount, and, because of its thicker texture, it lasts for hours. I've gotten three of my friends hooked on the stuff!
Anna Fantasia F.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Smashed
I LOVE this lip product! Yes it's goopey, and its thick, but oh if your lips are even a little chapped, this fixes them right up. It'a a lip-miracle and what makes this one better than the original is this adds a pop of berry color so it cane be worn when going out. And it makes lips look, lush, plump and just beautiful!
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I love this stuff sooooo much. It's nice and thick and feels great on my lips. I really do use this as a lip gloss during the day to try and keep my lips hydrated and it doesn't look like I duped a bucket of glitter on my lips. it's got a pleasant sweet taste too. Lightyears better than carmex, and well worth the price.
Claudia S.
Simpsonville, KY
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This mask is Holy Grail lip treatment for me. It comes in a convenient squeeze tube, so you can throw it in your purse and go. The color is a neutral rosy champagne that goes with everything. I also have it in clear and I use it before bedtime. My lips are so soft in the morning! I can't recommend this product enough.
Ashley L.
South Riding, VA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
The Bite Beauty Agave Lip Masks are one of my favorite lip products! It's thick and lasts through the night, and the next morning my lips are soft and moisturized. The biggest downside to me is the packaging. It has started to flake and get messy. I would still repurchase, but I hope they update the packaging soon.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
Review for: Clear
This is the best Chapstick I have ever had! The consistency is that of Vaseline but don't be fooled. This product is serious. The price is a little high at $26 and K read extensive amounts of reviews on Sephora before buying. I've had the tube for about a month and haven't made a dent in it. You have to get this!!
Carolyn B.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This stuff is awesome. The tube lasts forEVER - I have had mine for months. It tastes great, and is super moisturizing. When it is room temperature, it is a bit stiff to get out of the tube, but once you warm it up a little, it will melt right into your lips. I'll definitely buy a replacement when the time comes.
Hannah B.
Tonawanda , NY
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Really moisturizers your lips well. My lips are super dry and I suffer from peeling, and splitting often. I haven't found much to combat it, even drinking a ton of water. Out of all the things I've tried this works the best for sure. Not a cure-all for me, but will do the job if your lips aren't as bad as mine.
Jessica D.