3 colors available

Gabbie P.
Gabbie P.
Stroudsburg, PA
Review for: Clear
This stuff is amazing and a tube of it lasts forever. It comes out like a very thick gloss and has a slightly sweet flavor. Its not as sticky on your lips as it is on your finger and its softens and smooths the skin of your lips! I would absolutely recommend this to everyone, even if your lips aren't that dry. Its really a lovely product.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
This is one of the most hydrating lip masks I have ever tried. It doesn't leave any weird, waxy residue on my lips and it makes my lips so soft. I usually use it at night; I exfoliate my lips and then apply this mask. When I wake up in the morning my lips feel incredible! I would definitely recommend this lip mask to anyone and everyone!
Ryan B.
Ryan B.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: Clear
This is my absolute favorite lip treatment. A layer of this left on the lips overnight will leave them feeling restored and hydrated. Now I like many people I was hesitant to spend $26 on a lip treatment but I was looking to try something to help with my perpetually chapped lips and I am very glad did. This definitely worth the splurge.
Faith C.
Faith C.
Review for: Clear
This lip treatment is absolute perfection. The consistence is very think, so I prefer to sleep in this. A little on the lips before I go to sleep and I wake up with plump, hydrated, and redefined lips. Perfect for drier climates of those with dry skin. Or, if you're into big, plump, healthy lips (which we all are) than this is for you.
Helen K.
Helen K.
Quincy, MA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
First of all, I wouldn't call this a mask. This is a really thick lip gloss. I absolutely love the color! It has a slight shimmer to it. Definitely don't wear this as a mask, especially as a night mask, because it will rub off on your pillow. As a day gloss I think the color is perfect but the formula is very thick, borderline gooey.
Kenia C.
Kenia C.
Review for: Clear
I was given about 3 samples of the champagne, natural and smashed ones. I love them. They are great for my dry lips. They have a hint of color ranging from a natural to a very pale pink (champagne) and a very pale red (smashed). Although I love them I don't consider them lip mask it's more like a very thick very saturated lip balm.
Karyn K.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Review for: Clear
I've never tried a #lip #mask before and am certainly happy that I got the sample from Sephora to try. I will definitely buy the full-size product when I'm out of the sample. I use this at night before I go to bed and I use it throughout the day. It's very ##hydrating and has a thick consistency but isn't too sticky. GoGetYouSome
Desirée T.
Desirée T.
Olympia, WA
Review for: Clear
I put it on every night, and wake up I can feel my lips are nourished and beautiful.
you can also use this if you are in a rush and have dry lips just leave it on your lips before you get ready and then pat it off before applying your lipstick and you are good to go. perfect compliment to drying matte lipsticks before and after
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Review for: Clear
After being a user of strictly Chapstick for a long time, I decided to try a lip mask out and had heard many good things about this one. This is SUCH a good lip mask! It hydrates my lips and makes them look and feel so amazing after one use. They stay hydrated all day and feel so much better than before I started using this.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Smashed
The best lip treatment for chapped lips! I like to exfoliate my lips prior to applying this and then slab on my liquid lipstick. It's not oily and has the consistency of Vaseline, minus the petroleum jelly component. I know the price is a bit steep, but it's definitely worth getting a sample of and trying out for yourself!
Jessica D.