BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Vanessa H.
azusa
Review for: Clear more...
Let me tell you I have a driest lips on earth whatever I do nothing care of them until I found this this product is beyond amazing and I swear by it I recommend it to all my friends I love the packaging and the price point is OK in my opinion
Brenda V.
Brookings
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl more...
Love these from Bite! I know they are a little pricey for what amount to be nice chap stick, but they really do work. Made my lips super soft, and they are prone to chapping. I enjoyed the lip mask the most.
Ashlenn H.
Cumming, GA
Review for: Clear more...
I got this product at Sephora. It's great to wear overnight but it's a little too thick during the day. I will definitely repurchase because it moisturizes my lips super well after wearing a liquid lipstick
Angelita E.
Kingwood, TX
I use this mask every night before bed and I like how hydrated my lips feel in the morning. It is also great to use in the during the colder months as it adds added moisture and prevents dry chapped lips.
Whitney V.
Harker Heights, TX
Review for: Clear more...
I got this as a sample at first. I put it on over night on my extremely chapped lips and I woke up to completely smooth and hydrated lips. The packaging is a bit stubborn but a little goes a very long way.
MARIA R.
Denham Spgs, LA
Review for: Clear more...
Review for the clear one. Love this stuff so much! I personally use it on a daily basis several times a day. It's perfect for an overnight lip mask if you don't like something slightly thicker and stickier than your typical lip balm, but if you don't mind that thick and heavy more moisturizing balm or lip treatments you will absolutely love this! i use it under liquid lipsticks and basically for anything having to do with my lips. this is the one beauty product i can't be without. if i have to leave my house with just one item to touch up or reapply you better believe this is it. they have 3 shades i get the clear one personally i don't find the other two shades flattering on me plus the clear i would assume is more versatile.
Allison B.
It's a shame I am allergic to somwthing in this because it was very moisturizing. I used it and the next day I had tiny bumps all over my lips. I tried again a few weeks later and the same thing happened.
Alexandra S.
Fort Mill, SC
I have the most dry chapped lips and this is the only thing that helps. It tastes great like agave and a tiny bit goes a long way so even though it's pricey a tube can last me months so it's totally worth it. Go buy this if you have chronic dry lips aid nothing else is working! I just love bites beauty products
meggan h.
bellevue
Do yourself a favor and rush right out to buy this!!!  Thick and creamy and shiny. Lasts for hours while providing amazing moisture. I like the thickness of it. All day subtle shine. Great with a liner too!
Vanessa N.
Boston, MA
I use this every single day and night!!!!!! Love the subtle shine it gives off. It's also sooooo hydrating and tastes delicious. Wow! Great lip mask and conditioner and don't see myself using anything else.
Jessica D.