3 colors available

Mary M.
Mary M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I love this lip mask. It's heavy, however it's extremely moisturizing and it's the only thing that makes sure my lips aren't dry in the winter. I've had it so long the packaging is wearing off, but it'll probably expire before you need a new one.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Colonial Bch, VA
Review for: Smashed
I absolutely love this! After I exfoliate, I put this on overnight. When I'm sick with chapped lips, I want to go out with a little color, I love This! It really hydrates and looks beautiful. Worth the price!!
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Brookings
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
Love these from Bite! I know they are a little pricey for what amount to be nice chap stick, but they really do work. Made my lips super soft, and they are prone to chapping. I enjoyed the lip mask the most.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Burlington, New Jersey
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH! i have the clear one that came in a set and the red one. the packaging is a bit messy but totally worth it when your lips are so plump and smooth after using this. i layer it on at night and in the morning my lips are ready to go. definitely worth the price!
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
azusa
Review for: Clear
Let me tell you I have a driest lips on earth whatever I do nothing care of them until I found this this product is beyond amazing and I swear by it I recommend it to all my friends I love the packaging and the price point is OK in my opinion
Ashlenn H.
Ashlenn H.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: Clear
I got this product at Sephora. It's great to wear overnight but it's a little too thick during the day. I will definitely repurchase because it moisturizes my lips super well after wearing a liquid lipstick
Jeanette L.
Jeanette L.
Clifton, NJ
Review for: Clear
Love this! Can last forever even with using it daily. I always use overnight after scrubbing my lips to hydrate and would wake up with hydrated lips. It is on the pricier side but you get your values worth!
Sara J.
Sara J.
Coolville , OH
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I use this lip mask before I go to bed at night and sometimes before I apply my makeup if my lips are extra dry. This was my first time purchasing and I'm so glad I did! It's super easy to apply, it is a little pricey but totally worth it in my opinion and I will definitely repurchase!
Allison B.
Allison B.
It's a shame I am allergic to somwthing in this because it was very moisturizing. I used it and the next day I had tiny bumps all over my lips. I tried again a few weeks later and the same thing happened.
Whitney V.
Whitney V.
Harker Heights, TX
Review for: Clear
I got this as a sample at first. I put it on over night on my extremely chapped lips and I woke up to completely smooth and hydrated lips. The packaging is a bit stubborn but a little goes a very long way.
Jessica D.