BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
Review for: Clear
My absolute favorite lip mask. A bit pricey but the tube lasts quite a while. You only need a little, it goes a long way. Has a nice thick feeling without being sticky. I prefer to use this at night before bed. Lips are super soft and hydrated in the morning.
Susan M.
Southbury, CT
Review for: Clear
Great overnight lip mask. Brings back hydration, nice thick consistency. feels like it's really working. I think the sweet smell and taste are ok but I see how they could read as gross. I like it a lot but I doubt I'll ever need to repurchase it.
Laur-Edine P.
I absolutely love this product. I originally got a sample of this and the scrub from Sephora and I fell in love with the mask. I put it on at night before bed and when I wake up in the morning, my lips are super hydrated. Will definitely purchase again.
Sarah E.
Rogers, AR
Review for: Clear
This is my go-to lip balm. Wether I need to recover from a drying liquid lip, or just want to keep my lips kissable soft, this balm does the trick! Just a small amount is all you need, so the tube lasts forever. I will always have this on my nightstand.
Abby D.
Port Hueneme, CA
Review for: Clear
Very moisturizing but also very sticky! I would give this 5 stars but I'm the type of person who likes a light weight lip gloss and this is not it! If you are the type that doesn't mind a thick, sticky lip gloss then go for it! Just not a personal fav!
sribeauty S.
Milpitas, CA
Review for: Smashed
Bite beauty makes amazing lip products!! I'm so in love with this lip mask!! I use it every night and stays on the lips till morning which amazes me!! Makes my lips supple, plumped!! Sometimes I use it on top of matte lipsticks to add little moisture
Sarah G.
Berkeley
Review for: Clear
This bite lip mask was a treat! Almost like a lip balm but better, it cured my dry, cracked winter lips to become hydrated and plump. i would recommend to anyone who is having trouble trying to get rid of dry lips because it really gets the job done!
Stephanie C.
I have gotten the worst allergic reaction to this mask twice now. Why I thought I could use it again, I have no idea. It made my lips burn and swell up, worse than that jenner girls'. I don't know what is in this lip mask, but I'm highly allergic to it. =(
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I have been using this for over 3 weeks now and haven't noticed any difference. It is kind of expensive, almost $30.00 for a tube. I have been using it everyday and haven't seen any difference.
Jolene W.
Aztec, NM
Review for: Clear
If I could lower the price, this would be a 10/10! Oh my gosh. This stuff; 1. Feels AMAZING on the lips, so smooth and creamy. 2. Makes my lips so moisturized and healed. And 3. Makes a great overnight lip mask so it doesn't slide right off. Love it
Jessica D.