BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Ashlenn H.
Cumming, GA
Review for: Clear more...
I got this product at Sephora. It's great to wear overnight but it's a little too thick during the day. I will definitely repurchase because it moisturizes my lips super well after wearing a liquid lipstick
Angela C.
Burlington, New Jersey
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH! i have the clear one that came in a set and the red one. the packaging is a bit messy but totally worth it when your lips are so plump and smooth after using this. i layer it on at night and in the morning my lips are ready to go. definitely worth the price!
Chantel N.
This lip mask is SO NOURISHING! I have really crusty cracked lips sometimes because of the weather and I chew on my lower lip when I'm nervous. I use my elf lip treatment stick to exfoliate and then go in with this as an overnight mask! 100/100
Brenda V.
Brookings
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl more...
Love these from Bite! I know they are a little pricey for what amount to be nice chap stick, but they really do work. Made my lips super soft, and they are prone to chapping. I enjoyed the lip mask the most.
Jeanette L.
Clifton, NJ
Review for: Clear more...
Love this! Can last forever even with using it daily. I always use overnight after scrubbing my lips to hydrate and would wake up with hydrated lips. It is on the pricier side but you get your values worth!
Angelita E.
Kingwood, TX
I use this mask every night before bed and I like how hydrated my lips feel in the morning. It is also great to use in the during the colder months as it adds added moisture and prevents dry chapped lips.
Vanessa H.
azusa
Review for: Clear more...
Let me tell you I have a driest lips on earth whatever I do nothing care of them until I found this this product is beyond amazing and I swear by it I recommend it to all my friends I love the packaging and the price point is OK in my opinion
Alexandra S.
Fort Mill, SC
I have the most dry chapped lips and this is the only thing that helps. It tastes great like agave and a tiny bit goes a long way so even though it's pricey a tube can last me months so it's totally worth it. Go buy this if you have chronic dry lips aid nothing else is working! I just love bites beauty products
Whitney V.
Harker Heights, TX
Review for: Clear more...
I got this as a sample at first. I put it on over night on my extremely chapped lips and I woke up to completely smooth and hydrated lips. The packaging is a bit stubborn but a little goes a very long way.
Allison B.
It's a shame I am allergic to somwthing in this because it was very moisturizing. I used it and the next day I had tiny bumps all over my lips. I tried again a few weeks later and the same thing happened.
Jessica D.