3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
shannon r.
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
I have one in my purse, in my desk, on my vanity, and one on my nightstand. This is one of the best lip mask I have ever used...i wear a lot of liquid lipsticks, and my lips would stay so dry! This, has helped 100%
Tina S.
Tina S.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Clear
After reading all of the reviews here and on Sephora.com, I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. I really, really wanted to like this product, but I just can't. I've had this lip mask for a few months and I've tried everything to make it work for me. I've tried using it occasionally, using it multiple nights in a row, and even exfoliating before application. No matter what I do, I still wake up with lips that are almost more dry than they were the night before. This product was a huge disappointment for me, and I would take it back if I hadn't been trying to love it for so long. The only thing that I can really say positively about this lip mask is that it tastes amazing, kind of like a vanilla cupcake. If the formula was better, I wouldn't mind wearing it at all.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This is my favorite lip mask. If you compare it chapstick then this product is definitely more thick and you can feel it there. The color was a nice shimmer. Definitely easy to apply and definitely will use again.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Smells great and is a nighttime staple in my skincare routine. Thick to the point you probably don't want to wear it during the day, but warm a thin layer with your fingertips and it has a pretty glossy finish.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Lakewood, OH
In love with this stuff! Sort of reminds me of the dr. lipp product. The tube is a little hard to get the product out of a times but if you put this stuff on at night your lips will feel amazing in the morning!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Bowie , MD
This is my lip savior. I use nightly. I keep one in my bathroom, by my bed, in my gym bag and in my car. It is the only hydrating balm that brings my lips back to life post liquid lipstick wearing. It is a must!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Detroit
Review for: Smashed
I used to love the fresh sugar lip balms until I bought this. This smells like a super soft vanilla and was the only thing that saved my lips during winter. The red shade is perfect to just give that extra bit of color so I don't look like I'm dying
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
Review for: Clear
I loved my Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask! It's very nourishing to the lips. I got my best results when I would apply this product before bed; my lips were so soft and smooth in the morning. I will definitely buy again.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Depew, NY
Review for: Clear
Excellent lip treatment if you can handle the mess or are only using before bed.
Pros:
-super moisturizing
-great smell
-cute packaging

Cons:
-it melts extremely easy
-slides off lips too quickly for my liking.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Santee, CA
Review for: Smashed
Such a gorgeous and natural shade. Looks like you ate the best color lollipop and it stained your lips. Also a great lip treatment when you need serious moisture. Not sticky and tastes sweet! Not a bad combo.
Jessica D.