BY BITE BEAUTY #91 in Lip Care

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Payton K.
Hardeeville , SC
This lip mask is to die for! It keeps your lips so hydrated and is perfect for overnight. When I use this mask I know the next day (or even within a few hours) my lips will be smooth and prepped for the harshest lipsticks!
Erin C.
['Santa Barbara ', ''], CA
Review for: Clear more...
If I could eat this product or spread it on cake, I would! The agave makes it sweet and delicious and it tastes perfect on your lips. It's ultra-hydrating and I don't let a night go by where I don't fall asleep with it on.
Stephanie P.
Review for: Smashed more...
I love this! It's moisturizing and the color is beautiful. I wear it everyday. It's not sticky at all. Totally worth the higher price point. My only complaint is I have to put it on with my finger. But I would recommend it!
Ariel H.
Wooster, OH
I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT THIS STUFF! It is seriously so amazing. I have dry lips from using lip products and concealer on them. And this makes them feel great and so moisturized alll day long. Buy this, you won’t regret it.
Hope Z.
Chelmsford , MA
Review for: Clear more...
Love this product. Although pricey, it really helps my lips to feel moisturized and smooth. Putting lip product on after really shows the difference because it just glides on. I would recommend! Always get it at Sephora
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Clear more...
Got this in my trio set for the holidays from sephora. Super moisturizing. A little goes a long way. I put it on my lips at night and wake up with my lips super moisturized. I will repurchase once I'm done with my mini size
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Clear more...
I received this in a sample size with a recent purchase I had made. Honestly, I wanted to love it. I had considered purchasing this for myself before sampling it and I'm not sure that I would consider it anymore. I love bite beauty and most of their products, this however, is not my cup of tea. It's much thicker than I was anticipating and feels like I'm applying a thick layer of Neosporin to my likes. It didn't have any flavor to it, and left my lips feeling waxy. As far as the moisture payoff, it's not extremely noticeable but I can see how it might be a deeper penetrating hydration. For the price tag of $26 it may be better suited for winter when lips are in need or deep hydration. I am willing to try the other colors to see if my opinion changes though.
Holly R.
Blacklick, OH
This product is absolutely worth the high price tag! The lip mask is amazing for anyone who has sensitive lips, it's super conditioning and it smells so good! Will always recommend to other! It's great to use before bed.
Jennifer H.
Omg I love this! I always get a sample at Sephora if I'm out, it's one of the few products that work at night and my lips don't feel swollen or weird in the morning. Actually sinks into the lips doesn't just sit on top.
Angie O.
Review for: Clear more...
I have purchased this like 4x. I use this a lip balm. I work in the OR and I can't reapply during cases so it keeps my lips hydrated for many hours especially considering hospital air is soo dry. I can't live without it.
Jessica D.