BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Hilary G.
Beacon Falls, CT
I like this lip mask but honestly I believe the Nuxe Reve de Miel perform better and is less expensive. The packaging on the Bite is good in theory because it's very sanitary but the dark color kind of wears and flakes off as you use it and looks kind of gross
Shea C.
Review for: Clear
I received a sample trio of 3 and have tried only the clear one. It feels hydrating and smooth the moment you put it on. Smells amazing and doesn't have a weird taste or anything. My lips feel super luscious which I think we can all agree that's what we want .
Mariah M.
Massillon, OH
I love the bite beauty agave lip mask. It is SUPER moisturizing , smells amazing, and I love the red tinted one. I personally wish it didnt come off as easy and was not as sticky. It definitely is more of an overnight lip mask but if youre buying it for that it rocks!
Christin R.
Review for: Clear
By far, my favorite lip mask ever!!!! The consistency is completely comfortable! My lips feel like heaven every time I use this! It's ultra hydrating and has just enough shine to be worn alone. The best part, it tastes like delicious little marshmallows!!
Maggie k.
AMAZING PRODUCT. Especially in the summer when your lips are prone to drying out in a snap. I put this product on at night and in the morning I wake up with fresh moisturized lips. A little bit goes a long way with this product so it lasts a while. I would recommend this to everyone. BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip MaskBITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask
Kristen m.
Wow I have never loved a lip product more! This mask is super moisturizing and long lasting. I use it Day and night. It's very thick and sticky so some people might not like that. I don't mind it at all. It has really improved the overall health of my lips.
Allison T.
Bloomington, IL
Review for: Clear
I love this stuff! Put it on before going to sleep and then in the morning I scrub off the remaining mask with a toothbrush and all the nasty dead skin comes off right along with it. I will continue to repurchase this, my lips aren't the same without it!
Courtney O.
Campbell, MO
Review for: Smashed
Bite Beauty Lip Masks leave my lips feeling moisturized! I love this brand. I have tried 3-4 different masks. They are lightweight, effective, they have a little pigment, and smell fantastic. I love the sample packs mostly for their packaging. lol Super cute!
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
Review for: Clear
My absolute favorite lip mask. A bit pricey but the tube lasts quite a while. You only need a little, it goes a long way. Has a nice thick feeling without being sticky. I prefer to use this at night before bed. Lips are super soft and hydrated in the morning.
Susan M.
Southbury, CT
Review for: Clear
Great overnight lip mask. Brings back hydration, nice thick consistency. feels like it's really working. I think the sweet smell and taste are ok but I see how they could read as gross. I like it a lot but I doubt I'll ever need to repurchase it.
Jessica D.