BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Heather B.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
This is my all-time favorite lip mask. It's always the last step in my PM skincare routine. It's thick and hydrating, so I always wake up with soft lips. I also love that it comes in different finishes. The champagne finish is especially beautiful for daytime looks.
Hannah M.
Bellingham, WA
I cannot say enough good things about this product! I use it every night before bed and every morning when I get out of the shower. It keeps my lips so soft and moisturized. I always kick myself when I forget to put it on because my lips usually end up peeling. This is a must have product in my routine.
Aisha B.
I am truly happy with this product. The bite beauty collection a Godbey lip mask works but it is a little pricey. The plus side is that you don't really need to use a lot of product. Its easy to apply and I will recommend this to anyone that is trying to get over the winter dry lip issues.
Lexi W.
Tempe, AZ
I used this every night for a year, until it ran out. It made me realize how important lip moisturizing is. I love the difference this made for me! My lips never got chapped because this mask locked in sooo much moisture
Melody
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This stuff SAVED my lips! Ahh it smells/tastes/looks/feels so good. My lips are a little drying and it does wonders. I paid around 25$ for it at Sephora and they have two other shades. It's like putting soothing honey on your lips. I definitely recommend it. Worth every penny.
Kelly H.
Berkeley, CA
Review for: Clear
This stuff was sent from the hydration gods. I apply it every night and it keeps my lips super super hydrated. I especially make sure to apply it when I know I'm going to apply a matte lipstick the next day. It really helps even if you have chapped lips/damaged lips. I put it on and the next day my chapped lips are completely gone.
Carol M.
Great product, it is a great way to moisturize your lips before any liquid matte lipstick especially if its a type of lipstick that is to last long. It will smooth and give a younger appearance to your lips. I love this product, just a little bit goes a long way.
Kelly K.
My daily go to for soft lips. I wear a lot of matte color so this is a must. Nicely packaged, and very easy to use. A little pricey for a mask but completely worth every penny. I use this every morning before lipstick application. I am on my second tube and will continue to stock up!
Hilary G.
Beacon Falls, CT
I like this lip mask but honestly I believe the Nuxe Reve de Miel perform better and is less expensive. The packaging on the Bite is good in theory because it's very sanitary but the dark color kind of wears and flakes off as you use it and looks kind of gross
Kristen m.
Wow I have never loved a lip product more! This mask is super moisturizing and long lasting. I use it Day and night. It's very thick and sticky so some people might not like that. I don't mind it at all. It has really improved the overall health of my lips.
Jessica D.