BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Megan T.
Santee, CA
Review for: Smashed more...
Such a gorgeous and natural shade. Looks like you ate the best color lollipop and it stained your lips. Also a great lip treatment when you need serious moisture. Not sticky and tastes sweet! Not a bad combo.
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
eh i cant say i really love this product. For the $26 bucks i feel as though i could have gotten the same product for less. It makes all my lip products look a little sloppy.
Melanie S.
Colonial Bch, VA
Review for: Smashed more...
I absolutely love this! After I exfoliate, I put this on overnight. When I'm sick with chapped lips, I want to go out with a little color, I love This! It really hydrates and looks beautiful. Worth the price!!
Vanessa H.
azusa
Review for: Clear more...
Let me tell you I have a driest lips on earth whatever I do nothing care of them until I found this this product is beyond amazing and I swear by it I recommend it to all my friends I love the packaging and the price point is OK in my opinion
Jeanette L.
Clifton, NJ
Review for: Clear more...
Love this! Can last forever even with using it daily. I always use overnight after scrubbing my lips to hydrate and would wake up with hydrated lips. It is on the pricier side but you get your values worth!
Angela C.
Burlington, New Jersey
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH! i have the clear one that came in a set and the red one. the packaging is a bit messy but totally worth it when your lips are so plump and smooth after using this. i layer it on at night and in the morning my lips are ready to go. definitely worth the price!
Chantel N.
This lip mask is SO NOURISHING! I have really crusty cracked lips sometimes because of the weather and I chew on my lower lip when I'm nervous. I use my elf lip treatment stick to exfoliate and then go in with this as an overnight mask! 100/100
Ashlenn H.
Cumming, GA
Review for: Clear more...
I got this product at Sephora. It's great to wear overnight but it's a little too thick during the day. I will definitely repurchase because it moisturizes my lips super well after wearing a liquid lipstick
Angelita E.
Kingwood, TX
I use this mask every night before bed and I like how hydrated my lips feel in the morning. It is also great to use in the during the colder months as it adds added moisture and prevents dry chapped lips.
Brenda V.
Brookings
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl more...
Love these from Bite! I know they are a little pricey for what amount to be nice chap stick, but they really do work. Made my lips super soft, and they are prone to chapping. I enjoyed the lip mask the most.
Jessica D.