3 colors available

Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is indeed moisturizing but very very thick in texture. Almost to the point where I can't stand to have it on my lips. It is easy to use but honestly I don't feel this compares to Fresh's lip therapy sticks.
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
I love this mask!! The taste alone is amazing (even though I don't purposely eat it). This keeps my lips moisturized all day. Definitely worth the money! The consistency is pretty thick, I like to use mine the best when it has been in a hot car for a while.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
My holy grail lip balm product! Worth every penny. Yes, it's pricey but it will last at least a year. Even with daily wear. It's perfect to put on at night. I can still feel it on my lips in the morning. Awesome stuff!
Holly S.
Holly S.
Sebastopol
This lip mask is unlike any other product. I love the packaging and the texture of it! It moisturizes very well and did not disappoint! I think it's going to last me a long time, but I'll repurchase when I do run out.
Kara K.
Kara K.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This is a nice lip mask and I love that there are a few fun color choices. However, I think for the price I was expecting something above and beyond the other lip balms I use before bed, but I just didn't really notice a difference. I don't think you'll be disappointed in it, but I think you can find something that performs similarly for much cheaper.
Orlando P.
Orlando P.
Los Angeles
Review for: Clear, Smashed
I love wearing the "smashed" tinted mask to give my lips that soft bitten look, truly nothing sexier on a no make up makeup day! You just need one application and it'll last all day (and night) game changer for sure!
Abi R.
Abi R.
Kansas City, MO
I'm super impressed by this product. It's got a great feel on my lips and they feel very hydrated and smooth. I think it's worth the price. As a plus, the formula also tastes great. Definitely recommend this product
Emma B.
Emma B.
Review for: Clear
This product would be a holy grail for me if it weren't for the price. It's really nice for wearing overnight after a liquid lipstick, or during the winter when your lips are really chapped, but it's super expensive.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Clear
This a great lip mask to soften the lips from dryness and makes for a smoother looking lipstick application. I put it on before bed and wake up with really moisturized lips. Helps make my lipstick go on and look smooth!
lola c.
lola c.
Review for: Clear
This is my FAVORITE product for lips EVER!! So hydrating, lasts forever, lips look plumper, no more chapped lips, and amazing formula!! I have re purchased this over and over again and use it all day long. AMAZING!
Jessica D.