BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Andrea S.
Moab
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This felt so hydrating. The color was also cute, which is a plus. It did not feel sticky, which I despise in products. The only problem is that I can only find them at Sephora. Which if you live in a small town, you would have to order online. Its also a bit of a splurge.
Jazmine G.
Charlotte, NC
This lip mask is amazing. You put it on at night and you wake up to luscious kissable lips in the morning. It is very thick so it help keeps the moisture in your lips. It does not come off while you sleep. I brought the tinted one and it leaves you with popsicle lips.
Amanda V.
Review for: Clear
This worked wonders on my chapped/windburned lips over the winter. I used it overnight and loved how soft it left my lips in the morning. It also had a very pleasant scent that made me want to keep using it just to be able to smell it. I recommended it to many friends
Jen L.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Clear
One of the best lip mask treatments available on the market. It really is worth the hype. Overnight your lips will have healed and moisturized. It's actually better to use it sparingly, not like a normal lip balm, because it really is a treatment. It smells great too.
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Clear, Smashed
I've tried this in clear and the one with the reddish hue. It's so hydrating to your lips, this will seriously make them feel renewed after one use. The one with a tint is perfect for that natural flush of color. Would recommend to those that want that no makeup look
Patsy B.
Olympia, WA
Review for: Clear
HANDS DOWN BEST LIP MASK OF ALL TIME! Such a little. It of product goes a long way! The smell is amazing, it even tastes good, and it works! I put this on EVERY night before I go to bed, especially in the summer months when it's hot and I have the fans going all night!
samantha b.
Barnegat , NJ
I feel like i get chronic chapped lips so i always have this handy! Such a life saver as soon as i feel my lips getting bad i use it at night and the next morning i wake up with nearly perfect lips! Its AMAZING
Trace A.
Owings Mills
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This stuff is pricey but it's worth every penny. It feels very thick when your first put it on, but it kind of melts once it warms up. It's great for at night while you sleep, but I use it all day also. The color is super subtle and it just has a really pretty sheen.
Heather V.
When I found this I about died I was so excited! I heard about and saw it on Sephora website but never saw it in the store. Put on your lips before bed and you wake up and they are plump and soft. I use it all the time not just at night now. By far the best lip treatment!
Arelis G.
Review for: Clear
Bite Beauty is a fabulous brand and their agave lip mask is my holy grail lip balm/treatment. It's a little thick and o love that because a little goes a long way. It coats your lips beautiful and leaves them feeling so soft and smooth. Definitely worth every penny.
Jessica D.