BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
shelby b.
nellis
Review for: Clear more...
I love this product! I suffer from dry lips, and after using this product my lips are beyond soft! I recommend to anyone who loves smoothly applied and flawless lipstick applications! This product is a life saver!
Salina S.
Review for: Clear more...
I've only used this a handful of times and each time was great. It wasn't a life changing product, but it was a bad one either. I'm on the search for a new lip moisturizer and this is one of the options on my list.
danielle k.
coral springs
Review for: Clear more...
I used this product during my 6 month accurate treatment where my lips were so dry that they sometimes bled. I came across this item at the perfect time, it seriously saved my lips. If it can moisturize even the most dry crusty lips, I would say it's a pretty bomb product!
Jennifer A.
Bowie , MD
This is my lip savior. I use nightly. I keep one in my bathroom, by my bed, in my gym bag and in my car. It is the only hydrating balm that brings my lips back to life post liquid lipstick wearing. It is a must!
Emily P.
Smells great and is a nighttime staple in my skincare routine. Thick to the point you probably don't want to wear it during the day, but warm a thin layer with your fingertips and it has a pretty glossy finish.
Rachel B.
Depew, NY
Review for: Clear more...
Excellent lip treatment if you can handle the mess or are only using before bed.
Pros:
-super moisturizing
-great smell
-cute packaging

Cons:
-it melts extremely easy
-slides off lips too quickly for my liking.
Madison M.
Lakewood, OH
In love with this stuff! Sort of reminds me of the dr. lipp product. The tube is a little hard to get the product out of a times but if you put this stuff on at night your lips will feel amazing in the morning!
Megan T.
Santee, CA
Review for: Smashed more...
Such a gorgeous and natural shade. Looks like you ate the best color lollipop and it stained your lips. Also a great lip treatment when you need serious moisture. Not sticky and tastes sweet! Not a bad combo.
Brianna C.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Review for: Clear more...
I am obsessed with Chapstick and lip gloss (although I have never finished an entire tube of either because I lose it somewhere along the way), but Bite is my new favorite, and I think I might actually finish this tube, YAY! It is made with all natural products and leaves your lips hydrated and silky smooth. This product tastes (of course I licked my lips as soon as I put it on, WHO DOESN'T?) and smells wonderful as well! I bought it in the satin finish that is a perfect pink color for my lips. It adds just a hint of color and shine without all the sticky mess of your normal lip gloss. I use it during the day with my makeup and at night before I go to sleep and my lips have never felt better.
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
eh i cant say i really love this product. For the $26 bucks i feel as though i could have gotten the same product for less. It makes all my lip products look a little sloppy.
Jessica D.