3 colors available

Reilly S.
Reilly S.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Review for: Clear
Serisouly this product is worth every penny! I love how the packaging from bite isn't over the top or hard to use. This lip mask works miracles on chapped lips, and has an amazing flavor. I use this every night before bed and wake up with super soft lips each time.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Greensburg, PA
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
Love it! Got a sample from Sephora and it goes on nice. My lips feel super hydrated. Good base for lipstick or wear alone as gloss. Love that there are tinted options. Will consider buying full size. Great first impression
Erin C.
Erin C.
Alexandria , VA
Review for: Clear
If I could eat this product or spread it on cake, I would! The agave makes it sweet and delicious and it tastes perfect on your lips. It's ultra-hydrating and I don't let a night go by where I don't fall asleep with it on.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Review for: Smashed
I love this! It's moisturizing and the color is beautiful. I wear it everyday. It's not sticky at all. Totally worth the higher price point. My only complaint is I have to put it on with my finger. But I would recommend it!
Payton K.
Payton K.
Huntington, WV
This lip mask is to die for! It keeps your lips so hydrated and is perfect for overnight. When I use this mask I know the next day (or even within a few hours) my lips will be smooth and prepped for the harshest lipsticks!
Claire Z.
Claire Z.
Denver, CO
I really like this lip mask. The ones with color I find are useless because I think it's too heavy to wear doing the day but I put a nice amount on at night and i wake up with super soft lips. It's a perfect rescue for winter.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Blacklick, OH
This product is absolutely worth the high price tag! The lip mask is amazing for anyone who has sensitive lips, it's super conditioning and it smells so good! Will always recommend to other! It's great to use before bed.
Angie O.
Angie O.
Review for: Clear
I have purchased this like 4x. I use this a lip balm. I work in the OR and I can't reapply during cases so it keeps my lips hydrated for many hours especially considering hospital air is soo dry. I can't live without it.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Beaver Dam, WI
Omg I love this! I always get a sample at Sephora if I'm out, it's one of the few products that work at night and my lips don't feel swollen or weird in the morning. Actually sinks into the lips doesn't just sit on top.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is indeed moisturizing but very very thick in texture. Almost to the point where I can't stand to have it on my lips. It is easy to use but honestly I don't feel this compares to Fresh's lip therapy sticks.
Jessica D.