BY BITE BEAUTY #91 in Lip Care

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Hannah G.
Review for: Clear more...
I ADORE this product so much. This rich and soothing mask is a heavy moisturizer for the lips and tastes HEAVENLY. A little goes a long way. The current tube has lasted me over 4 months and I am still using it! It tastes amazing, feels great, and I cannot recommend it more.
Shikha M.
albuquerque, NM
Review for: Clear more...
I use this when my skin feels really dry, like after wearing a matte lipstick for a whole day. I'll pop this on over night and when I wake up in the morning my lips will feel super soft and it kind of removes he excess dead skin too.
Emmilie M.
Alvaton, KY
Love this lip mask so much!!! It smells amazing and moisturizes my lips so well. I love it for at night before bed since my bed is right under an air vent. I no longer wake up with chapped lips!! Will definitely be buying again!!
Melissa B.
Parma, OH
As of right now, I only own this product in a sample size. It was either from Sephora or ulta but either way once I run out of my sample I have to go and buy a full size. Whether I use it at night at the end of my nighttime skincare routine or whether it's in the morning before I apply my makeup, my lips feel fantastic and I love it a lot
Jemina H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Clear more...
Holy grail! Especially in the winter! The mask is formulated to lock in moisture and rejuvenate new skin on the lips. Exceed expectations and well worth it. A small amount goes a long way and will continue to purchase forever!
Lauren E.
Review for: Clear more...
Obsessed with this gorgeous lip mask! It does such a good job of moisturizing my lips overnight and it smells and tastes delicious, and the packaging is cute, too. I love this mask so much, I use it every night! after a scrub!!
Crystal t.
The original OG HG lip product I love. This product is thick but is sooooo good to your lips! Smells amazing and tastes great! Haha! A tiny bit goes a longgg way. Best to be used overnight to wake up to pillowsoft luscious lips.
Valerie A.
Boston, MA
My thoughts on this product are that it is,really just so-so. I don't feel like it does anything extraordinary for my lips. I expected more from Bite, and especially from a product at thus price point. I just wasn't impressed.
Cynthia F.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Clear more...
Obsessed with this product. My lips stay pretty chapped and this saves them for sure. I also later a small amount under my liquid lipsticks to keep my lips nice and soft and not dried out. One of the best products on the market!
Andi N.
Rockingham, NC
Review for: Clear more...
This is my favorite lip treatment of all time. It is a very thick formula but lasts forever. It will seem expensive, but is amazing and worth the price. I put it on before bed and chapped lips go away overnight. I highly recommend.
Jessica D.