BY BITE BEAUTY

• I use the bite agave lip mask with no color and i love it! But ho...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Olivia P.
I didn't expect to be "wowed" by this, but I am! First of all it smells great, but more importantly, it completely changed my lips overnight! It healed all my dryness and chapped spots leaving me with smoother lips than I've had in months. If you're on the fence about this, go get it!
Allyson G.
Boston, MA
I use the clear mask each night after exfoliating my lips. I've definitely seen more hydration in my lips and smoother, bolder application of liquid lipsticks. The formula is very thick, so I don't think it would be the most useful for day use, but as a mask it performs well.
Lindsey M.
Houston
Review for: Clear
This stUff is amazing and tastes amazing and there's so much in such a tiny tube! It stays on my lips for ever and if my lips are chapped, one application covers it. The price is steep but there's so much product that it's worth it and if you can splurge on it I deff recommend!
Maggie B.
Review for: Clear
I love lip masks and products since my lips are very big and chapped. This seemed too harsh for my liking. It is very sticky which made it hard to spread which didn't help the peeling I was experiencing. I think this is more for people who don't have troubled lips. Not my taste.
Anissa G.
Review for: Clear
I LOVE this lip mask! I'm normally one to think that lip masks are kinda stupid and overpriced but not this one! I use this 1-2 times a week whenever my lips are feeling dry. It lasts forever, is nice and thick, and has an ammmmazing smell to it. Plus it actually does it's job and leaves my lips feeling nice and soft.
Erin R.
Milford, PA
Review for: Smashed
Fantastic before bed lip mask, especially for dry winter air. The hint of color is great when you're looking for a minimal look but need some lip hydration. It's a little sticky to apply, and make sure you have something to wipe your hands on beyond soap & water washing!
Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
This mask is life! I use is daily as a chapstick but I also use it as a mask before lipstick. I have gone through a bottle a year with at least once daily use. Its a bit thick so a little goes a long way.
Andrea S.
Review for: Clear
I got this in a Sephora favorites box and although it does a really good job of keeping lips hydrated it is so so thick. I don't reach for it much because everything tends to stick to it. Even at night before bed my hair get caught in it and I just end up taking it off.
Alexis F.
Sacramento , CA
Review for: Clear
Can't say enough great things about this one! First time using it, i applied it while doing the face makeup so by the time I took it off to apply my liquid lip... went on so beautifully!!! I use it every day and night now and wake up with super soft and moisturized lips!
Mallory G.
Seattle , WA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I am crazy about this stuff. I wear it to bed every night and wake up every morning with hydrated, happy lips! I also wear it on light makeup days because it has a slight shimmer of champagne to it, it looks super beautiful and, again, my lips are just hydrated all day!
Jessica D.