BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Holly R.
Blacklick, OH
This product is absolutely worth the high price tag! The lip mask is amazing for anyone who has sensitive lips, it's super conditioning and it smells so good! Will always recommend to other! It's great to use before bed.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
My holy grail lip balm product! Worth every penny. Yes, it's pricey but it will last at least a year. Even with daily wear. It's perfect to put on at night. I can still feel it on my lips in the morning. Awesome stuff!
Chelsea E.
I love this mask!! The taste alone is amazing (even though I don't purposely eat it). This keeps my lips moisturized all day. Definitely worth the money! The consistency is pretty thick, I like to use mine the best when it has been in a hot car for a while.
Holly S.
Sebastopol
This lip mask is unlike any other product. I love the packaging and the texture of it! It moisturizes very well and did not disappoint! I think it's going to last me a long time, but I'll repurchase when I do run out.
Megan B.
Palm City, FL
This is one of my top 5 products. I carry it everywhere. It's perfect because it keeps your lips moisturizer! I will put it on going to bed and when I wake up my lips are moisturizer. I have one that is tinted and it adds some color to my lips. This is a must have product!!
Abi R.
Kansas City, MO
I'm super impressed by this product. It's got a great feel on my lips and they feel very hydrated and smooth. I think it's worth the price. As a plus, the formula also tastes great. Definitely recommend this product
Orlando P.
Los Angeles
Review for: Clear, Smashed more...
I love wearing the "smashed" tinted mask to give my lips that soft bitten look, truly nothing sexier on a no make up makeup day! You just need one application and it'll last all day (and night) game changer for sure!
Stephanie N.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Clear more...
This a great lip mask to soften the lips from dryness and makes for a smoother looking lipstick application. I put it on before bed and wake up with really moisturized lips. Helps make my lipstick go on and look smooth!
Emma B.
Review for: Clear more...
This product would be a holy grail for me if it weren't for the price. It's really nice for wearing overnight after a liquid lipstick, or during the winter when your lips are really chapped, but it's super expensive.
Mirna B.
Glenview, IL
Review for: Clear more...
I have never done a lip mask up until I received this product as a gift and I think it completed its purpose. My lips felt so nourished and ready to apply a cream lip shade or a matte lip color. Would purchase for myself.
Jessica D.