3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Review for: Clear
I got this in a Sephora favorites box and although it does a really good job of keeping lips hydrated it is so so thick. I don't reach for it much because everything tends to stick to it. Even at night before bed my hair get caught in it and I just end up taking it off.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Moore, OK
Review for: Smashed
This stuff is super thick and very hydrating. The colors are surprisingly intense which I wasn't expecting from a mask. A tube will last forever. It's my go to for repair after I've worn a matte lipstick for a few days in a row.
Crystal t.
Crystal t.
The original OG HG lip product I love. This product is thick but is sooooo good to your lips! Smells amazing and tastes great! Haha! A tiny bit goes a longgg way. Best to be used overnight to wake up to pillowsoft luscious lips.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
London , ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
Review for: Clear
Obsessed with this gorgeous lip mask! It does such a good job of moisturizing my lips overnight and it smells and tastes delicious, and the packaging is cute, too. I love this mask so much, I use it every night! after a scrub!!
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
Boston, MA
My thoughts on this product are that it is,really just so-so. I don't feel like it does anything extraordinary for my lips. I expected more from Bite, and especially from a product at thus price point. I just wasn't impressed.
Andi N.
Andi N.
Rockingham, NC
Review for: Clear
This is my favorite lip treatment of all time. It is a very thick formula but lasts forever. It will seem expensive, but is amazing and worth the price. I put it on before bed and chapped lips go away overnight. I highly recommend.
Trace A.
Trace A.
Owings Mills
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This stuff is pricey but it's worth every penny. It feels very thick when your first put it on, but it kind of melts once it warms up. It's great for at night while you sleep, but I use it all day also. The color is super subtle and it just has a really pretty sheen.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Valley Park, MO
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
This lip make is soooo good to use for repairing your lips after dry matte lipsticks or super chapped lips. The colors are very subtle and pretty for everyday wear, but I prefer the clear version for using at night, as it's very sticky. The scent and taste are very pleasant as well ,but it works fast to repair lips
Hollie K.
Hollie K.
Review for: Clear
Love using this lip mask as an overnight lip moisturizing! Feels so buttery and luxurious! I always wake up the next morning with perfect smooth lips! It has a nice subtle scent and comes with a lot of product at a great price!
Jemina H.
Jemina H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Clear
Holy grail! Especially in the winter! The mask is formulated to lock in moisture and rejuvenate new skin on the lips. Exceed expectations and well worth it. A small amount goes a long way and will continue to purchase forever!
Jessica D.