BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Shannon H.
Deerfield beach
Review for: Clear
I used this lip mask every night before bed. It is a very thick texture. I love how my lips feel when I wake up after using this. It tastes sweet and is made of food grade ingredients so it is safe to ingest. One little tune will last over a year because you only need a small amount.
Audrey M.
Kansas City
Review for: Clear
My lips get super dry and cracked because I bite my lip all the time and this product saved my lips. I apply this at night before I go to bed and I wake up with soft supple lips. It is a little pricey but it came be worm during the day too as a high shin lipgloss. I would recommend and repurchase.
Bianca G.
Bronx , NY
Review for: Clear
I love this lip mask for prep right before a liquid to matte lipstick or sleeping in for super hydrated and plump lips in the morning. If you exfoliate your lips (like you should) this is the perfect product to hydrate with after. It's pricey but in my opinion is worth every penny.
Erin R.
Rochester, NY
I really wanted to like this product. I heard such good things. However, it really didn't work for me. It hydrated my lips somewhat, but would leave them feeling very uncomfortable and sore. I'm not sure what ingredient caused this reaction. I use oil on my lips now at night instead.
Jacqueline H.
Erie, CO
Review for: Clear
I got a smaller tube of this in one of Bite's kits and it has lasted me for months! I use it almost every night before I go to sleep so that my lips are getting all that goodness on a regular basis! I definitely notice a difference! I live in a very dry place. No matter what season, it's dry. Winters are obviously the absolute worst and on top of that I have dry skin to begin with. Needless to say, my lips suffer. I do exfoliate, but not as much as I should. This has become a lifesaver... Or lipsaver I should say! :) Matte lipsticks and liquid lipsticks are all the rage at the moment. And yeah, I have wholeheartedly jumped on that band wagon. But they can be so drying and if you have dry/cracked lips they tend to amplify that. Thank goodness for this product. Really, after using it for a few months there is a definite softness to my lips I did not have before. The moment I put the lip mask on I immediately get relief. Like all other Bite products I have tried, this one is a winner!
Maheen K.
Wheaton, IL
Its so thick and intense. I would recommend it as something to wear at night bc its so thick. It really transforms your lips and you can still feel it on your lips in the morning. Tip: in the morning, take a towel corner and wet it with hot water, and rub that corner on your lips to get the excess flakes and residue of the mask off. Your lips will literally look brand new and so healthy.
Sherlie Kay M.
Winter Haven, FL
This stuff is so good! It keeps my lips moisturized for hours! I use it through the day like lip balm then pile a ton on at night as a deep treatment and my lips are so soft. A little goes a long way and this stuff lasts. Definite repurchase. BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask
Raella B.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Clear
Pricier product but so worth it. A little bit goes a long way. It's a thicker consistency and best used at night before you go to bed so it can really penetrate the lips and hydrate all night. Definitely recommend to everyone especially to someone with dry, cracked & flaky lips.
Andi C.
Evansville, IN
When i first felt this lip mask, i thought it would be way too thick and feel annoying on my lips. NOT AT ALL! This lip mask is extremely comfortable, I use it day and night! My lips feel the softest they ever do when i use this mask. I don't think i'll ever but another lip balm!
Lindsey M.
Houston
Review for: Clear
This stUff is amazing and tastes amazing and there's so much in such a tiny tube! It stays on my lips for ever and if my lips are chapped, one application covers it. The price is steep but there's so much product that it's worth it and if you can splurge on it I deff recommend!
Jessica D.