3 colors available

Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Saginaw, MI
Review for: Clear
First I love Bite. A vegan brand made of fruits is on my favorite list for sure. The masks are great and provide a lot of hydration. It does leave the white ring around your lips to be prepared for that but it's worth it to purchase.
Christen L.
Christen L.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This is a sweet tasting ultra hydrating lip balm that also makes my lips look pretty! I would prefer different packaging, as it is basically a little toothpaste tube, but I really love how this product feels - it's like nothing else!
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
These lip masks are perfect to put on right before bed. They are hydrating and so so yummy smelling!! My lips feel like silk after using these. I love that the champagne color can be put on top of lipstick to give it a pretty shine!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Review for: Smashed, Champagne Pearl
Love this so much it is amazing the last long it feels more straightening more striving I mean sorry on the lips you did meet my expectations nice packaging easy to apply uses amazing would buy again I had a lot in that little bottle
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is my holy grail lip mask!  If my lips go beyond repair with my regular chapstick I apply this every night. You can even use it as a tinted lip balm if you wanted to. My only gripe is I don't care for the squeeze tube packaging.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Review for: Clear
I ADORE this product so much. This rich and soothing mask is a heavy moisturizer for the lips and tastes HEAVENLY. A little goes a long way. The current tube has lasted me over 4 months and I am still using it! It tastes amazing, feels great, and I cannot recommend it more.
Emmilie M.
Emmilie M.
Alvaton, KY
Love this lip mask so much!!! It smells amazing and moisturizes my lips so well. I love it for at night before bed since my bed is right under an air vent. I no longer wake up with chapped lips!! Will definitely be buying again!!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Review for: Clear
I got this in a Sephora favorites box and although it does a really good job of keeping lips hydrated it is so so thick. I don't reach for it much because everything tends to stick to it. Even at night before bed my hair get caught in it and I just end up taking it off.
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Inver Grove Heights
I love this agave lip mask!! It is super hydrating, amd comes in several colors. A little goes a long way. I use it before bed as an overnight lip treatment. I also wear it on its own, or on top of my favorite lipstick for extra hydration. I would recommend this product!
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Valley Park, MO
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
This lip make is soooo good to use for repairing your lips after dry matte lipsticks or super chapped lips. The colors are very subtle and pretty for everyday wear, but I prefer the clear version for using at night, as it's very sticky. The scent and taste are very pleasant as well ,but it works fast to repair lips
Jessica D.