BY BITE BEAUTY

• I use the bite agave lip mask with no color and i love it! But ho...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Rachael M.
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl more...
These lip masks are perfect to put on right before bed. They are hydrating and so so yummy smelling!! My lips feel like silk after using these. I love that the champagne color can be put on top of lipstick to give it a pretty shine!
Gwendolyn T.
Little Rock
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl more...
Lo've the way it feels on my lips.  During a harsh winter,  I had chapped lips and I tried several products,  but this was the most effective for my dry lips.   Easy application using my lip brush or my finger.   I  love the moisturizing properties of BITE products.
Christen L.
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
This is a sweet tasting ultra hydrating lip balm that also makes my lips look pretty! I would prefer different packaging, as it is basically a little toothpaste tube, but I really love how this product feels - it's like nothing else!
Brittany D.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is my holy grail lip mask!  If my lips go beyond repair with my regular chapstick I apply this every night. You can even use it as a tinted lip balm if you wanted to. My only gripe is I don't care for the squeeze tube packaging.
Shikha M.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: Clear more...
I use this when my skin feels really dry, like after wearing a matte lipstick for a whole day. I'll pop this on over night and when I wake up in the morning my lips will feel super soft and it kind of removes he excess dead skin too.
Emmilie M.
Alvaton, KY
Love this lip mask so much!!! It smells amazing and moisturizes my lips so well. I love it for at night before bed since my bed is right under an air vent. I no longer wake up with chapped lips!! Will definitely be buying again!!
Melissa B.
Parma, OH
As of right now, I only own this product in a sample size. It was either from Sephora or ulta but either way once I run out of my sample I have to go and buy a full size. Whether I use it at night at the end of my nighttime skincare routine or whether it's in the morning before I apply my makeup, my lips feel fantastic and I love it a lot
Jemina H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Clear more...
Holy grail! Especially in the winter! The mask is formulated to lock in moisture and rejuvenate new skin on the lips. Exceed expectations and well worth it. A small amount goes a long way and will continue to purchase forever!
Andi N.
Rockingham, NC
Review for: Clear more...
This is my favorite lip treatment of all time. It is a very thick formula but lasts forever. It will seem expensive, but is amazing and worth the price. I put it on before bed and chapped lips go away overnight. I highly recommend.
Crystal t.
The original OG HG lip product I love. This product is thick but is sooooo good to your lips! Smells amazing and tastes great! Haha! A tiny bit goes a longgg way. Best to be used overnight to wake up to pillowsoft luscious lips.
Jessica D.