BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Breanna J.
Spencerport, NY
The agave lip mask is absolutely incredible! I put it on every night before I go to bed and wake up in the morning with smooth, healthy looking lips. This is a product that I plan on using for a very long time!
Kaitlyn R.
Belle Harbor, NY
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This product feels great on the lips and has a nice color and scent. I wish I could use this all the time but I did notice it seemed to dry out my lips in the long run if you use it too often, however here and there it works great instantly as long as you don't overuse. i would repurchase.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I use this every day. Whether I have no makeup on or a full face I put this on all the time. My favorite use it when I layer this under a liquid lip. This is so hydrating it fills in the lines on my lip so then the liquid lip has nothing to settle in and I get a long lasting beautiful look
Sara J.
Coolville , OH
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I use this lip mask before I go to bed at night and sometimes before I apply my makeup if my lips are extra dry. This was my first time purchasing and I'm so glad I did! It's super easy to apply, it is a little pricey but totally worth it in my opinion and I will definitely repurchase!
Dorothy J.
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
I use this more like a heavy duty balm than a mask. By far one of the best lip care products I have tried in a very long time. It leaves your lips so soft and rejuvenated.  I especially love the champagne color, perfect for when your lips need a break but still want a little something.
Amy B.
Morgantown , WV
I tried a sample of this product and feel in love! I only
occasionally wear lip products, but this has become my favorite! It applied very easily with a lip brush and feel great on my lips. It's a very light feeling product with a light color to it. I tried this product in pink champagne!
Rae J.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This lip mask is extremely thick and hydrating. It last all day you don't have to reapply to often and a little goes a long way. I've had mine for almost 6 months and still have a good amount left. I would definitely repurchase this and recommend to anyone who suffers from dry lips.
Shannon H.
Deerfield beach
Review for: Clear
I used this lip mask every night before bed. It is a very thick texture. I love how my lips feel when I wake up after using this. It tastes sweet and is made of food grade ingredients so it is safe to ingest. One little tune will last over a year because you only need a small amount.
Audrey M.
Kansas City
Review for: Clear
My lips get super dry and cracked because I bite my lip all the time and this product saved my lips. I apply this at night before I go to bed and I wake up with soft supple lips. It is a little pricey but it came be worm during the day too as a high shin lipgloss. I would recommend and repurchase.
Jacqueline H.
Erie, CO
Review for: Clear
I got a smaller tube of this in one of Bite's kits and it has lasted me for months! I use it almost every night before I go to sleep so that my lips are getting all that goodness on a regular basis! I definitely notice a difference! I live in a very dry place. No matter what season, it's dry. Winters are obviously the absolute worst and on top of that I have dry skin to begin with. Needless to say, my lips suffer. I do exfoliate, but not as much as I should. This has become a lifesaver... Or lipsaver I should say! :) Matte lipsticks and liquid lipsticks are all the rage at the moment. And yeah, I have wholeheartedly jumped on that band wagon. But they can be so drying and if you have dry/cracked lips they tend to amplify that. Thank goodness for this product. Really, after using it for a few months there is a definite softness to my lips I did not have before. The moment I put the lip mask on I immediately get relief. Like all other Bite products I have tried, this one is a winner!
Jessica D.