3 colors available

Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I use this every day. Whether I have no makeup on or a full face I put this on all the time. My favorite use it when I layer this under a liquid lip. This is so hydrating it fills in the lines on my lip so then the liquid lip has nothing to settle in and I get a long lasting beautiful look
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
Review for: Smashed
Love these lip masks. They are honestly one of the only things that keeps my lips feeling soft and hydrated. It's a bit addictive and I can definitely tell the difference when I haven't used it in a while. The champagne tint is next on my list.
Jaslyn C.
Jaslyn C.
Sanford, FL
I use this mask on myself and all of my clients. It really deeply hydrates the lips rather than just sitting on top. It creates the perfect canvas for matte lipsticks and even regular lipsticks to create a hydrated smooth appearance on the lips.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
I received a sample of this and was surprisingly impressed. It's very moisturizing and nourishing and quickly transforms my dry lips to healthy, smooth lips. A little goes a long way and I will definitely be purchasing the full size product. New holy grail!
Heather
Heather
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I received this product as a sample from Sephora and I love it I use it every single night right before I go to bed and it really helps leave my lips feeling so hydrated when I wake up I will be purchasing the full size of this product I love it
Helaina G.
Helaina G.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great colors, very hydrating, and long lasting, and the tube lasts forever! This would only be better if it came with an applicator. It's definitely thick, but it lasts a long time. The flavor is nice too. It works great as an overnight lip treatment.
Moriah S.
Moriah S.
Alton, IL
Keeps lips super hydrated i use before i go to bed and my lips are so soft and mosturized by the time i wake up. It comes in 3 colors i have the champagne color. It comes in a squeezy tube so u have to use your finger or a lip brush to apply.
Srishty V.
Srishty V.
Review for: Smashed
This lip mask is really amazing. It has really helped my dry lips. It is definitely worth the price. I enjoy the scent and love the packaging. I love the red tint that it gives my lips. It feels really lightweight. I would repurchase again!!!
Tiffany U.
Tiffany U.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Everyone raves about this, but I just couldn't get into it. It feels so heavy and sticky on my lips. I don't see that it makes anymore difference that a regular lip balm and I wouldn't shell out the money for this. I was really disappointed.
Anaisa V.
Anaisa V.
Westchester , IL
Review for: Clear
My favorite lip mask that I've tried. It's super easy to use it's basically like a lip balm but thicker and a little sticky but it leaves your lips very hydrated smooth and soft. Definitely recommend it if you have very dry and cracked lips
Jessica D.