BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Angelica S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Amazing for chapped lips or even for someone who over uses Matt lipsticks. It's worth the buy, if you have an doubts simply go ahead and ask for a sample at sephora and try it on. I'm absolutely in love with this mask and it's now a staple in my bag. Lips feel so soft and plump, almost like new!
Jessica N.
Brockton, MA
Love this lip mask for after I exfoliate my lips! I apply before bed and when I wake up, my lips are soft and supple! It's pretty thick, reminds me of a Carmex consistency without the strong menthol scent. I like to wear it during the day sometimes when I'm feeling a glossy lip with extra plumpness!
Bailee M.
I am loving this lip mask. It is thick and absorbing infused with healthy vitamins. I purchased at Sephora. A bit pricy but a very little goes a long way. Met my expectations. I'm not sure if I'll buy again, I'll use more and see what other products are launching at the time prior to my purchase.
Michelle G.
Whitestone, NY
My favorite and only lip mask. I honestly use it as my "chapstick" it's the only thing that works and heals my lips from a cold winter or hot summer within a day. It says to apply once a day but I reapply all the time. I use a little bit at a time. And the tube lasts a while! If you don't lose it :(! It is a bit pricey but I would buy and buy again.
Megan L.
Moline, IL
This lip mask is beautiful! The scent is nice, the consistency is thick and nourishing but not greasy or sticky. I put this on my lips before bed and when I wake up my lips are plump and hydrated. I will definitely repurchase when I run out. My only complaint is that the packaging is a little hard to squeeze and get the right amount of product out.
Constance M.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Clear
Love, Love, Love Bite's Agave Lip Mask! I just can't say enough about their lip products! If you are at all interested in super soft lips just wear this to bed & it will still be on in the morning! Superb staying power & a pleasantly sweet flavor - if you just happen to lick your lips ;) Perfect to use year 'round but especially helpful in combating those dry, chapped wintertime lips. I know what you're thinking... it's a bit expensive for what looks to be a little tube, but fear not. A little of this goes a long way and it lasts forever (well, not quite "forever" but you know what I mean)! I use this frequently and am just now starting my second tube. Just be careful and apply it to the lip area only (try not to stray outside your lip-line) as it may otherwise cause a breakout especially for those with sensitive skin. As others have mentioned, the foil/metal type tube can be a bit of a challenge at times (hard to squeeze out product if it's cold & difficulty getting the last bits out of the tube). Who knows... maybe they'll have a more user friendly packaging design in the future. However, don't let this minor drawback prevent you from getting this though, unless you're not interested in having the softest lips ever!
Rea D.
Santa Monica, CA
Review for: Clear
I use this after a sugar scrub and overnight to preserve moisture in my lips. It's the only thing I use that stays moist and smooth till morning. Very hydrating. I use it for big events or before long wear lipsticks.
Alexandria C.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Clear
I really love this lip mask. I wear a lot of liquid lipsticks so I'm constantly scrubbing and exfoliating my lips so I need something to help soften and moisturize them. This does that for me. I little bit goes a long way I use if overnight if I exfoliate or as a lip balm throughout the day.
Marielle M.
Calexico, CA
This lip treatment is so nice, it makes my lips really hydrated, soft and leaves a nice tint on my lips, so It kind of looks like a lipgloss and it has a subtle sweet smell, it has like a sweet taste, i didn't eat it but you can sometimes taste it accidentally, I love this and will repurchase
Nikita V.
I have dry lips during the winter so I use this before I sleep to moisturize my lips overnight! It's so amazing! I wake up with hydrated lips! I am happy I got this because I would get cracked lips and they would hurt, but after applying this, they heal fast. Would definitely recommend this!
Jessica D.