BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Karen M.
Pampa
I actually got a sample at Sephora and I quickly fell in love with this lip mask. I plan on buying a full size in the future but this just made my lips so hydrated and soft. I mainly use it as a over night treatment or if I feel like my lips need an extra boost of hydration I will use this during the day.
Sharbani S.
Bellerose, NY
Review for: Clear
Love this so much, they really mean it when they say it penetrates through the layers of your skin and just leaves your lips hydrated and moisturizers all day long. Gave it a 4 only because the thick layer makes it slightly annoying to apply and because it doesn't last as long as I would've hoped for $26.
Amanda L.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I really like to put this lip mask on before I go to bed. It's thick enough that I know it's not going to rub off right away. This was my first time trying a lip mask and I really feel like my lips are more moisturized in the morning. I will be buying more when I run out, probably one of each shade!!
Lee L.
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
this is such a wonderful product during the winter months when my lips are extremely dried and chapped. It healed my lips in a matter of days. I use it at night and during the day. I'm the type of person who doesn't mind the thickness of products on my lips, so wearing this during the day didn't bother me. The champagne one is my favorite because of the slight pink shimmer.
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
I have one in my purse, in my desk, on my vanity, and one on my nightstand. This is one of the best lip mask I have ever used...i wear a lot of liquid lipsticks, and my lips would stay so dry! This, has helped 100%
cynthia s.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really liked this lip mask. It feels very thick and hydrating. I use it every night before I go to bed. It lasts all night and feels very nourishing. I like all three colors. The price is a little steep, but not too bad. I will repurchase when I run out.
Kristen G.
Los Angeles, CA
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT. SERIOUSLY. Are your lips ever peeling, hurting, and it feels like you're beyond relief? Slap this thick, sweet concoction, and sit back and relax. Your lips will feel like soft pillows, or juicy little grapes. Take a scrub to your little lips and repeat! A must for cold climates.
Angela J.
Phoenix
Review for: Clear
I really love the way this product leaves my lips I usually put it on before i do my makeup so by the time i have to put on lipstick my lips are very moisturized its not sticky or tacky it does feel a little heavy on the lips but it does everything it's supposed to I would recommend it to everyone
Jessica N.
Brockton, MA
Love this lip mask for after I exfoliate my lips! I apply before bed and when I wake up, my lips are soft and supple! It's pretty thick, reminds me of a Carmex consistency without the strong menthol scent. I like to wear it during the day sometimes when I'm feeling a glossy lip with extra plumpness!
Angelica S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Amazing for chapped lips or even for someone who over uses Matt lipsticks. It's worth the buy, if you have an doubts simply go ahead and ask for a sample at sephora and try it on. I'm absolutely in love with this mask and it's now a staple in my bag. Lips feel so soft and plump, almost like new!
Jessica D.