3 colors available

Christine P.
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
Review for: Clear
My absolute favorite lip mask. A bit pricey but the tube lasts quite a while. You only need a little, it goes a long way. Has a nice thick feeling without being sticky. I prefer to use this at night before bed. Lips are super soft and hydrated in the morning.
Lindsey V.
Lindsey V.
Review for: Clear
If you've got extremely dehydrated lips, you need this. It's the most moisturizing lip product I've ever tried. It's decently thick when applying, which I like because it actually stays on for a long time. It also has a sweet scent and taste due to the agave. It's a winter must have for sure.
Jolene W.
Jolene W.
Cedar City , UT
Review for: Clear
If I could lower the price, this would be a 10/10! Oh my gosh. This stuff; 1. Feels AMAZING on the lips, so smooth and creamy. 2. Makes my lips so moisturized and healed. And 3. Makes a great overnight lip mask so it doesn't slide right off. Love it
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Woodstock, GA
Review for: Clear
BEST BEST BEST LIP MASK!!! I use this at night and in the morning my lips have no flakes and are ready to handle my matte lipstick all day! It stays put all night and doesn't smudge off. This is the #1 lip mask out there, I have tried them allllll!
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
If you're like me and have lips drier than the Sahara Desert then you NEED this lip mask in your life! I've been using this in conjunction with the Lip Scrub and I'm obsessed! I saw results the next morning and have been applying both every night.
Ferne M.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I have been using this for over 3 weeks now and haven't noticed any difference. It is kind of expensive, almost $30.00 for a tube. I have been using it everyday and haven't seen any difference.
Heather
Heather
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I received this product as a sample from Sephora and I love it I use it every single night right before I go to bed and it really helps leave my lips feeling so hydrated when I wake up I will be purchasing the full size of this product I love it
Lyne A.
Lyne A.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Clear
Prepping your lips for lipstick, using it as your skincare at night time.. name it its does all the job for your kips! Picked up mine at sephora. Super affordable and the product that your gettin will last you for a long tkme! Super recommended!
Angelique S.
Angelique S.
Review for: Clear
This is my holy grail lip product! This winter I have had crazy dry, wind burned, and chapped lips. It got so bad that people were asking me what was wrong with them. I had tried everything under the sun to heal them but nothing worked. The girl that does my eyebrows suggested this product to me and in less than two days of use my lips were back to normal! I was shocked. I immediately went out and bought extras, because I use this product a few times a day. A little goes a long way. I also use it before bed, because I wake up with super hydrated lips. It is a little sticky, but use a little and you should be fine. I will never buy another lip balm because this product is amazing. The only downside is the packaging. You have to sometimes squeeze really hard to get it out, and I can see that being a problem when there becomes less and less.
Other than that, I cannot rave about this product enough!
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I use this every day. Whether I have no makeup on or a full face I put this on all the time. My favorite use it when I layer this under a liquid lip. This is so hydrating it fills in the lines on my lip so then the liquid lip has nothing to settle in and I get a long lasting beautiful look
Jessica D.