3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Christin R.
Christin R.
Review for: Clear
By far, my favorite lip mask ever!!!! The consistency is completely comfortable! My lips feel like heaven every time I use this! It's ultra hydrating and has just enough shine to be worn alone. The best part, it tastes like delicious little marshmallows!!
Kristen m.
Kristen m.
Wow I have never loved a lip product more! This mask is super moisturizing and long lasting. I use it Day and night. It's very thick and sticky so some people might not like that. I don't mind it at all. It has really improved the overall health of my lips.
Maggie k.
Maggie k.
AMAZING PRODUCT. Especially in the summer when your lips are prone to drying out in a snap. I put this product on at night and in the morning I wake up with fresh moisturized lips. A little bit goes a long way with this product so it lasts a while. I would recommend this to everyone. BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip MaskBITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Massillon, OH
I love the bite beauty agave lip mask. It is SUPER moisturizing , smells amazing, and I love the red tinted one. I personally wish it didnt come off as easy and was not as sticky. It definitely is more of an overnight lip mask but if youre buying it for that it rocks!
Laur-Edine P.
Laur-Edine P.
I absolutely love this product. I originally got a sample of this and the scrub from Sephora and I fell in love with the mask. I put it on at night before bed and when I wake up in the morning, my lips are super hydrated. Will definitely purchase again.
Evelyn K.
Evelyn K.
Torrance, CA
Review for: Clear
It just really helps my lips since a lot of times my lips get dry and I would say repeat user just because it's a great product for my lips. I bought it off of ulta and the price I would say was decent since it's a brand and I would definitely buy again.
Abby D.
Abby D.
Port Hueneme, CA
Review for: Clear
Very moisturizing but also very sticky! I would give this 5 stars but I'm the type of person who likes a light weight lip gloss and this is not it! If you are the type that doesn't mind a thick, sticky lip gloss then go for it! Just not a personal fav!
Susan M.
Susan M.
Southbury, CT
Review for: Clear
Great overnight lip mask. Brings back hydration, nice thick consistency. feels like it's really working. I think the sweet smell and taste are ok but I see how they could read as gross. I like it a lot but I doubt I'll ever need to repurchase it.
Allison T.
Allison T.
Bloomington, IL
Review for: Clear
I love this stuff! Put it on before going to sleep and then in the morning I scrub off the remaining mask with a toothbrush and all the nasty dead skin comes off right along with it. I will continue to repurchase this, my lips aren't the same without it!
Christine P.
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
Review for: Clear
My absolute favorite lip mask. A bit pricey but the tube lasts quite a while. You only need a little, it goes a long way. Has a nice thick feeling without being sticky. I prefer to use this at night before bed. Lips are super soft and hydrated in the morning.
Jessica D.