BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
THU N.
Cincinnati
I love everything about bite beauty and this lip mask/balm is one of my favorite! It is very moisturizing lip balm to use at night. It will makes your lip lipstick ready the day after.  Although, the tube looks small but little goes a long way.  There are couple version of this lip mask and I have all of them!
Sandra G.
Review for: Clear
If you have crusty lips, this is the answer to your prayers. It's expensive for a lip mask but it's very well worth the price. Helps heal and condition lips and it's great for before drying liquid lipsticks. This tube will last you a long time which is better than spending on chaps sticks over and over again.
cintia c.
This mask is a life saver for my lips. I have extremely dry lips and it always peel. So I started using this as a overnight lip mask. When I wake up the next day my dry patches are gone and my lips feel super hydrated. And the hydration last all through out the whole day. I definitely recommend this product.
Sahara L.
Quincy
Review for: Smashed
I saw on YouTube someone using this product and they said it was amazing and they were absolutely right it's kind of pricey but it's amazing it whenever I have a very chapped dry lips I always get this lip mask and it always just solve the problem I bought this at Sephora and I would definitely buy this again!
Kristy H.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I LOVE this product! I use this before bed every night and the next moring my lips feel plump and extremely hydrated. They make this in 3 different flavors and all three are great. This one leaves a nice sparkly shine to your lips, which is also great to add on top of a matte liquid lipstick. Highly reccomend!
Jess G.
Review for: Smashed
This is one of my favorite lip balms. The consistency is on the thicker side but it's still lightweight on the lips. This specific shade gives a nice natural look to the lips which I love on no makeup makeup days. Keeps my lips moisturized and smooth. And I've had it for almost a year so very long lasting. A little goes and long way so would totally recommend!
Tiana S.
Brooklyn, NY
I am in love with this lip mask! It's extremely nourishing and a total life safer for cold weather chapped lips. I got a sample of all three from Sephora and will have to buy a full size. They smell great and look beautiful on your lips (especially Pink Champagne). A must have if your lips need stronger treatment than just regular lip balm.
Justice S.
Hustonville, KY
I received a sample of this in all three of the shades. I also have a trial size I got in a kit. This is so amazing. It makes my lips so soft and moisturized. Nothing else has ever helped my lips like this has. I will be purchasing a full size soon!
Karen M.
Pampa
I actually got a sample at Sephora and I quickly fell in love with this lip mask. I plan on buying a full size in the future but this just made my lips so hydrated and soft. I mainly use it as a over night treatment or if I feel like my lips need an extra boost of hydration I will use this during the day.
Amy L.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this after receiving a sample and couldn't get enough. I've had trouble with chapped lips for years and this lip mask hydrates my lips while giving them gorgeous color. I bought both the red and shimmery pink colors and use them almost everyday.
Jessica D.