BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Moriah S.
Alton, IL
Keeps lips super hydrated i use before i go to bed and my lips are so soft and mosturized by the time i wake up. It comes in 3 colors i have the champagne color. It comes in a squeezy tube so u have to use your finger or a lip brush to apply.
Anaisa V.
Westchester , IL
Review for: Clear more...
My favorite lip mask that I've tried. It's super easy to use it's basically like a lip balm but thicker and a little sticky but it leaves your lips very hydrated smooth and soft. Definitely recommend it if you have very dry and cracked lips
G J.
Review for: Clear more...
Love Bite beauty! I got to go to the lip lab and custom create two shades. So much fun!!! I got this product as part of the kit and use ever night before bed. Since starting I really haven't had to exfoliate my lips. Love this stuff!
Jessica P.
Montgomery, NY
I will never ever be able to live without this lip mask! Norte I bought this in a travel size I didn’t know a mask was even an option or in this case a necessity! I am obsessed! I put on before bed and wake up with my lips feeling AMAZING!!!
Heather
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
I received this product as a sample from Sephora and I love it I use it every single night right before I go to bed and it really helps leave my lips feeling so hydrated when I wake up I will be purchasing the full size of this product I love it
Tiffany U.
Versailles, KY
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
Everyone raves about this, but I just couldn't get into it. It feels so heavy and sticky on my lips. I don't see that it makes anymore difference that a regular lip balm and I wouldn't shell out the money for this. I was really disappointed.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Clear more...
Hello holy grail lip mask. This solves all your lip problems over night. It's really a wonder mask. It hydrates and smoothed literally with the first application. It's a little pricey but with the results that you get it's worth every penny
Ashley M.
Benton, AR
I love this lip mask. It looks great, doesn't feel sticky, and leaves my lips perfectly moisturizer to apply a liquid matte lipstick. I use it at night so that my lips have no creases or cracks in the morning. Not to mention, they're an organic brand! Absolutely would recommend!
Jennifer V.
Kinnelon, NJ
Loses one star because i don't love the packaging, but I love everything else about this product! This item is worth the money. My lips never feel better than when I use this product. Tried and true, and made with excellent ingredients.
Elayne S.
Fort Bragg
Omg! This is hands down the best lip mask in the world!! If you have dry cracked lips this will change your life!! I keep one in my purse and my vanity at all times! If you go to sleep with this in it'll still be there the next morning!
Jessica D.