3 colors available

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Claire S.
Claire S.
I have the champagne one, and I really like it! A little droplet of product is all you need for your lips! Its very replenishing and does wonders to my lips! I use it whenever my lips start to get chapped, and by the next morning, it looks great! I also love how there is a sparkly finish on it, so i feel like you could wear this throughout the day as a lip balm.
Mariah O.
Mariah O.
Placentia , CA
Review for: Clear
This stuff is absolutely amazing. Like amazing. It's a fantastic thing to use at night time because I feel like it hydrates deep down and leaves your lips lipstick/liquid lip ready the next morning. Only problem is the packaging started cracking on me since it's like a flexible metal tube type thing, and there are some cracks in it now. But I can live with it ūüĎćūüŹĹ
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Mebane, NC
Review for: Clear
Amazing Product !! It's like gold in a tub. Has so helped my lips with the dryness during Accutane and has been a life saver. Price is worth it and the packaging makes it easy to have with you all the time. I would recommend this products to anyone with dry lips or just using at night to keep ur lips in wonderful shape. I'm using it during the day and night.
LeAnna L.
LeAnna L.
Review for: Clear
I received this lip mask and a few other Bite items as samples from Sephora. The mask is OK for wearing at home in the evenings and is a good moisturizer, but I don't like the way it looks. I wouldn't buy it and wasn't impressed with their lipsticks either. I will say the lipsticks come in a great range of colors and may be more appreciated by younger women.
Amber B.
Amber B.
North Salt Lake, UT
Review for: Clear
I will never be without this lip mask. I love using this at night the most but if my lips are really chapped this is a heaven send! This lasts for a really long time. Even with me applying it all. The. Time. I buy it at Sephora. The only thing is I wish it had a lip applicator tip because I have to wash my finger after applying because it's so thick.
Ridgely B.
Ridgely B.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Clear
I love this lip mask! I bought mine in the shade Champagne, and it is beautifulllllll. I sometimes wear it just to add a glossy look to my lips. I thought the price was fair, because a little bit of product goes a LONG way. I will repurchase when I run out for sure. It does have a thick stick consistency, but some days thats exactly what I'm feelin!
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I am in love with this product. It has an amazing smell and if you accidentally taste it it is very sweet. I love the faint color of this product. I also love what Bite Beauty stands for/ believes in. I think this is very efficient and long lasting. I would definitely recommend it to anyone suffering from dry lips as it completely transformed mine.
Becky M.
Becky M.
Oxford, IN
Review for: Clear
This really is special. It's expensive but you just need the tiniest amount. I have 41 year old lips. Dark lipsticks tend to bleed into fine lines around my lips. I put this on before I put on lipstick. It seems to help my lipstick not to bleed. It looks good on its own too. I have the darkest one, red tint. If you have older lips, you need this!
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Review for: Clear
This Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask is the best ever lip mask! The packaging feel so classic. Reminds me of when I was young. The mask lights on so smoothly and has a great texture that plumps my lips and makes the fine lines slightly diminished. I have tensions of getting all shades! Will be great to throw in your beach bag and wear on the beach!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Hands down best lip mask I've ever used. In today's trends for ultra matte lips, hydrated lips are key for flawless wear. I send this every night before bed after exfoliating my lips and I wake up with the softest pout. I'm on my third tube and will never be without! Don't let the price tag fool you, the product lasts forever even us if daily!
Jessica D.