3 colors available

Sahara L.
Sahara L.
Quincy
Review for: Smashed
I saw on YouTube someone using this product and they said it was amazing and they were absolutely right it's kind of pricey but it's amazing it whenever I have a very chapped dry lips I always get this lip mask and it always just solve the problem I bought this at Sephora and I would definitely buy this again!
Katie S.
Katie S.
I use this overnight when my lips are super dry! It seems to really stick to your lips and lasts for a long time. Sometimes you have to stick it in your armpit because it's very thick. I'm almost done with my first one, and I am definitely going to repurchase.
Gwendolyn T.
Gwendolyn T.
Little Rock
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
Lo've the way it feels on my lips.  During a harsh winter,  I had chapped lips and I tried several products,  but this was the most effective for my dry lips.   Easy application using my lip brush or my finger.   I  love the moisturizing properties of BITE products.
Hilary G.
Hilary G.
BEACON FALLS, CT
I like this lip mask but honestly I believe the Nuxe Reve de Miel perform better and is less expensive. The packaging on the Bite is good in theory because it's very sanitary but the dark color kind of wears and flakes off as you use it and looks kind of gross
Shea C.
Shea C.
Review for: Clear
I received a sample trio of 3 and have tried only the clear one. It feels hydrating and smooth the moment you put it on. Smells amazing and doesn't have a weird taste or anything. My lips feel super luscious which I think we can all agree that's what we want .
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Greenville, NC
Review for: Clear
Got this in a trial size from Sephora the first time and I had to go and buy more as soon as I ran out! AMAZING. I put this on before bed especially during winter or when my lips are just dry and overnight it just soaks in and wake up with them so much more healed and very soft. Would definitely recommend!
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Campbell, MO
Review for: Smashed
Bite Beauty Lip Masks leave my lips feeling moisturized! I love this brand. I have tried 3-4 different masks. They are lightweight, effective, they have a little pigment, and smell fantastic. I love the sample packs mostly for their packaging. lol Super cute!
Aisha B.
Aisha B.
I am truly happy with this product. The bite beauty collection a Godbey lip mask works but it is a little pricey. The plus side is that you don't really need to use a lot of product. Its easy to apply and I will recommend this to anyone that is trying to get over the winter dry lip issues.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I bought this for my daughter who has the worst dry cracked lips of anyone I've ever met. I was put off by the price tag, but a little bit goes a long way, so it's worth it. She puts it on at night before bed and it has been a miracle worker for her lips!
Christin R.
Christin R.
Review for: Clear
By far, my favorite lip mask ever!!!! The consistency is completely comfortable! My lips feel like heaven every time I use this! It's ultra hydrating and has just enough shine to be worn alone. The best part, it tastes like delicious little marshmallows!!
Jessica D.