BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Andrea H.
Fort Myers, FL
I love this product! It leaves my lips feeling refreshed. I wear it throughout the day and also make sure to put on a coat before going to sleep. I've also used it on other chapped areas o my face! It especially helps during the cold months when my skin is extra dry.
Laura M.
I suffer from extremely dry and cracked lips almost year round but my lips have been so much better since I started using this a year ago! I use this lip mask every night and my lips are so soft in the morning. Love love love!
Jill W.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I LOOOOVVEEE this product and the brand, in general. Anytime my lips have gone through the gamut of drying liquid lips or chapped due to weather, I put a good coat of this on overnight. I wake up to soft, smooth, plump lips. I thought the price was a little steep, but the tube goes such a long way! Totally worth it!
Samantha E.
Canfield, Ohio
Review for: Clear
LOVE this products. Holy grail. I have one I'm currently using and a backup for when I run out. The price is 100% worth it if you suffer from chapped lips often. I used to wake up with bloody chapped lips in the winter. And just chapped all the time. I use my favorite lip balm and then this on top and I wake up with moisturized lips every morning! Will continue to use!
Lorena M.
Review for: Clear
Super long lasting and hydrating. I use this as a chap stick and underneath my liquid lipsticks. It keeps my lips plump and moist. I can't remember the last time I had cracked lips. I love applying this at nighttime and sleeping with it. I wake up in the morning and it's still there. A little goes a long way.
Tina B.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Clear
I live by this as my morning and night lipcare regiment. I let it sit on my lips while I do my makeup and I lather it on at night before bed. I used to get chapped lips but honestly haven't anymore since I started using this product. I purchased the tube a year ago and I still have half of it left after daily use!
Andrea A.
Valley Park, MO
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
This lip make is soooo good to use for repairing your lips after dry matte lipsticks or super chapped lips. The colors are very subtle and pretty for everyday wear, but I prefer the clear version for using at night, as it's very sticky. The scent and taste are very pleasant as well ,but it works fast to repair lips
Angela G.
South Holland, IL
Review for: Clear, Smashed
I HATE this product. it is so sticky and goopy. I get you only need a small amount. but oh my, it is one of the worst products I have put on my lips, also it comes with a hearty price tag. I love the color of the smashed, it just needs a better formula or something. also I noticed it broke me out around my lips.
Brenna S.
Review for: Clear
Let me start by saying that I have incredibley chapped lips, they flake and bleed pretty much year round. This is one of the only products I've found that really helps me. I use it all the time, the normal one at night and the tinted one during the day. I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone who's struggling to find a product that will heal their lips.
Anjelique P.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Clear
This is the best for your lips makes them so soft and hydrated. Very easy to apply and take with you on trips. Betty good value and definitely worth the price. Exceeded my expectations and I will buy it again.. I tell all my friends about it lol and tell them they need it in their lives . I can't live without it !
Jessica D.