BY BITE BEAUTY

• I use the bite agave lip mask with no color and i love it! But ho...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Stephanie C.
I have gotten the worst allergic reaction to this mask twice now. Why I thought I could use it again, I have no idea. It made my lips burn and swell up, worse than that jenner girls'. I don't know what is in this lip mask, but I'm highly allergic to it. =(
sribeauty S.
Milpitas , CA
Review for: Smashed more...
Bite beauty makes amazing lip products!! I'm so in love with this lip mask!! I use it every night and stays on the lips till morning which amazes me!! Makes my lips supple, plumped!! Sometimes I use it on top of matte lipsticks to add little moisture
Jasmine L.
Irving , TX
Totally in love with this lip mask, I practically use it EVERYDAY. A little goes a long way and it is definitely worth the price. Also the fact that it is made without any hard chemical is a complete winner for me. Purchased at Sephora and once I run out I will definitely buy it again.
Ferne M.
hampton bays, NY
I have been using this for over 3 weeks now and haven't noticed any difference. It is kind of expensive, almost $30.00 for a tube. I have been using it everyday and haven't seen any difference.
Jolene W.
Aztec, NM
Review for: Clear more...
If I could lower the price, this would be a 10/10! Oh my gosh. This stuff; 1. Feels AMAZING on the lips, so smooth and creamy. 2. Makes my lips so moisturized and healed. And 3. Makes a great overnight lip mask so it doesn't slide right off. Love it
Lindsey V.
Review for: Clear more...
If you've got extremely dehydrated lips, you need this. It's the most moisturizing lip product I've ever tried. It's decently thick when applying, which I like because it actually stays on for a long time. It also has a sweet scent and taste due to the agave. It's a winter must have for sure.
Daniela A.
If you're like me and have lips drier than the Sahara Desert then you NEED this lip mask in your life! I've been using this in conjunction with the Lip Scrub and I'm obsessed! I saw results the next morning and have been applying both every night.
Renee M.
I have the tinted one, it's very hydrating but it's also very tacky. I use this to moisturize my lips at home but don't wear it out because everything gets stuck to it. Too expensive to repurchase.
Farah J.
Review for: Clear more...
This is such an awesome lip mask. I put this on at night and in the am. I have been needing to put Chapstick on all week on this definitely has helped my lips. I only have the samples from Sephora. I am not sure if I would like to pay 26$ for a tube.
Hannah M.
Woodstock, GA
Review for: Clear more...
BEST BEST BEST LIP MASK!!! I use this at night and in the morning my lips have no flakes and are ready to handle my matte lipstick all day! It stays put all night and doesn't smudge off. This is the #1 lip mask out there, I have tried them allllll!
Jessica D.