3 colors available

Eva H.
Eva H.
Inver Grove, MN
Review for: Clear
Seriously, probably my favorite thing ever that I bought within this beauty line. I use this after showers, baths and washing my face. I start with my Lush lip scrub, and finish up with this. My lips are never dry and always look beautiful with lipstick or gloss on!
Arelis G.
Arelis G.
Miami , FL
Review for: Clear
Bite Beauty is a fabulous brand and their agave lip mask is my holy grail lip balm/treatment. It's a little thick and o love that because a little goes a long way. It coats your lips beautiful and leaves them feeling so soft and smooth. Definitely worth every penny.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is a must before applying liquid lips . I also wear it day to day when I want my lips to look extra juicy and hydrated . Mine is very well loved and is pretty beat up because it lasts forever ! Definitely will be a repurchase whenever that time comes .
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Lehi, UT
Holy grail to fixed the driest and most chapped lips. Wow, this saved my life a few summers ago when I was suffering from random dryness. It is thick, shiny and feels so good and aids in the hydration and moisturizing of firm, dry lips that need to be supple again.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
This is my all-time favorite lip mask. It's always the last step in my PM skincare routine. It's thick and hydrating, so I always wake up with soft lips. I also love that it comes in different finishes. The champagne finish is especially beautiful for daytime looks.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Review for: Clear
I have very dry lips and I read so mamy good reviews on this i just had to try it. It makes my lips feel so good when i wake up. I apply a good amount of product before bed so it sinks in overnight. Its pretty easy to use but very thick. You should give this a try!
Francesca J.
Francesca J.
I love this product. A deluxe sample was included in a Bite Holiday gift set I bought earlier this year. It feels super moisturizing and thick without being greasy. I use it both before I apply Bite lip primer and sometimes alone. I would definitely recommend it!
Carol M.
Carol M.
Great product, it is a great way to moisturize your lips before any liquid matte lipstick especially if its a type of lipstick that is to last long. It will smooth and give a younger appearance to your lips. I love this product, just a little bit goes a long way.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Berkeley, CA
Review for: Clear
This stuff was sent from the hydration gods. I apply it every night and it keeps my lips super super hydrated. I especially make sure to apply it when I know I'm going to apply a matte lipstick the next day. It really helps even if you have chapped lips/damaged lips. I put it on and the next day my chapped lips are completely gone.
Sahara L.
Sahara L.
Quincy
Review for: Smashed
I saw on YouTube someone using this product and they said it was amazing and they were absolutely right it's kind of pricey but it's amazing it whenever I have a very chapped dry lips I always get this lip mask and it always just solve the problem I bought this at Sephora and I would definitely buy this again!
Jessica D.