3 colors available

Mallory G.
Mallory G.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I am crazy about this stuff. I wear it to bed every night and wake up every morning with hydrated, happy lips! I also wear it on light makeup days because it has a slight shimmer of champagne to it, it looks super beautiful and, again, my lips are just hydrated all day!
Erin R.
Erin R.
Milford, PA
Review for: Smashed
Fantastic before bed lip mask, especially for dry winter air. The hint of color is great when you're looking for a minimal look but need some lip hydration. It's a little sticky to apply, and make sure you have something to wipe your hands on beyond soap & water washing!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Moab
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This felt so hydrating. The color was also cute, which is a plus. It did not feel sticky, which I despise in products. The only problem is that I can only find them at Sephora. Which if you live in a small town, you would have to order online. Its also a bit of a splurge.
samantha b.
samantha b.
Barnegat , NJ
I feel like i get chronic chapped lips so i always have this handy! Such a life saver as soon as i feel my lips getting bad i use it at night and the next morning i wake up with nearly perfect lips! Its AMAZING
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Review for: Clear
This worked wonders on my chapped/windburned lips over the winter. I used it overnight and loved how soft it left my lips in the morning. It also had a very pleasant scent that made me want to keep using it just to be able to smell it. I recommended it to many friends
Joanna M.
Joanna M.
Winterville, NC
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I received the lip mask as a trio sample with a sephora order and loved all three. The Champagne Pearl color was the one I used the most though, during the day and night- very versatile and subtle color. I have fair skin, blonde hair, hazel eyes and it was very complementary to my features. The product itself was soothing and felt like it made my lips healthier instantly- lip lines were gone and they appeared fuller. Love this stuff.
Kerrie P.
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Clear, Smashed
I've tried this in clear and the one with the reddish hue. It's so hydrating to your lips, this will seriously make them feel renewed after one use. The one with a tint is perfect for that natural flush of color. Would recommend to those that want that no makeup look
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
King City, OR
This lip mask is so hydrating. I had dry cracked lips and put this on and by the next morning they were so soft. It feels like a petroleum jelly and stays in place. It's thick and refreshing it's quiet pricey but a small bit goes a long way so it's worthy of its price.
Jazmine G.
Jazmine G.
Charlotte, NC
This lip mask is amazing. You put it on at night and you wake up to luscious kissable lips in the morning. It is very thick so it help keeps the moisture in your lips. It does not come off while you sleep. I brought the tinted one and it leaves you with popsicle lips.
Patsy B.
Patsy B.
Olympia, WA
Review for: Clear
HANDS DOWN BEST LIP MASK OF ALL TIME! Such a little. It of product goes a long way! The smell is amazing, it even tastes good, and it works! I put this on EVERY night before I go to bed, especially in the summer months when it's hot and I have the fans going all night!
Jessica D.