BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Michelle F.
Yankton, SD
Review for: Clear
Love this! I apply it every night before bed. Its so thick and moisturizing. I love the scent and flavor but it's not overwhelming. Its a little pricey but the tube lasts a long time as you need very little. I received my first one as a gift and bought a replacement as soon as I finished the first tube. I will continue to repurchase.
Christina n.
Leander, TX
This is great day or night! one of the few lip products I've tried that actually stays with you over night. This is my go to if I am feeling dry or chapped, especially in the winter. It doesn't have an overpowering scent like a lot of lip balms do. The tinted ones give just a hint of color while giving the benefits of the mask.
Jennifer B.
Spring, TX
This is my holy grail lip mask. I use it every night before bed. Seriously, there is still some on my lips when I wake up in the morning. It is that good and hydrating. A little bit goes a long way. I always stock up during the Sephora VIB sales, but I have no issue paying full price. I would cry if they discontinued this.
Shelby F.
WDM, IA
Review for: Clear
I'm not sure what exactly I was expecting but I had read reviews and seen YouTube videos on this that I thought there would be a huge difference. Don't get me wrong my lips are soft in the morning but then they go back to being dry shortly after I wake up. I'm still happy with the product and I love how thick it goes on the lips.
Dee M.
Fresno, CA
Before adding any matte lipstain I like to apply bite lip mask or bite scrub to give my lips a nourish soft lips I choose bite beauty because of the vitamins in the product that leaves my lips feeling so smooth it's def a must have!!!
Diana G.
I was on the hunt for  a lip moisturizer that would not only work to give me soft smooth lips under dry matte lipsticks, but also one that would continue to work it's magic afterward. Unfortunately this one does moisturize while you have it on, but once its gone its gone! It never completely seems into my skin but rather sits on top until i eat, drink or wipe it off :( Still on the hunt!
Courtney L.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Clear
There was a time last winter working at Sephora and wearing liquid lipsticks all day that my lips were in BAD shape. I mean they had never been so bad. Nothing in the world seemed to be working until I tried this. No lie they were back to normal in 2 days. I was shocked. I haven't stopped recommending this amazing product since.
cassandra l.
Berkeley , CA
Review for: Clear
I bought this at sephora , I'm almost done with it and it has lasted me quite a while. I like that its cruelty free and it has a candy sort of taste , can't put my finger on it . I would definitely recommend and plan on repurchasing .
Elizabeth D.
Sanford , FL
Review for: Clear
LOVE this product! I like to use this at night. And when I wake up in the morning my lips feel so moisturized! I also like using it while I do my makeup and so when I do finally put on my lip color my lips feel nice and hydrated and the color goes on seamlessly. It also has a good price point and it lasts for a very long time!
M O.
Review for: Smashed, Champagne Pearl
This is the only product that helps my lips when they are truly peeling and painfully chapped.  I am really disappointed that it contains lanolin, but keep using it because it works so fantastically well.  Smashed provides just a hint of color, and champagne is a nice glossy/subtle shimmer.  I use this product daily-one is in my desk at work and one is at home.
Jessica D.