3 colors available

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
I didn't expect to be "wowed" by this, but I am! First of all it smells great, but more importantly, it completely changed my lips overnight! It healed all my dryness and chapped spots leaving me with smoother lips than I've had in months. If you're on the fence about this, go get it!
Lynel M.
Lynel M.
Atwater
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Its good to moisturizer dry chapped lip. I put this on to treat my lip but does not last long that's why its a 4 star. I bought this from sephora in sephora. The package is ok, nothing wow about it, its like a toothpaste that you can squeeze it out. Yes i will buy it again.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
frankfort
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This is more a at home product. its extremely heavy. but your lips feel so healthy after wearing. Its sticky and I suggest wearing your hair up my hair kept sticking to my lips. I try to wear this the next day after wearing matte lipsticks. matte lipsticks suck the life out of your lips. BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask
danielle k.
danielle k.
coral springs
Review for: Clear
I used this product during my 6 month accurate treatment where my lips were so dry that they sometimes bled. I came across this item at the perfect time, it seriously saved my lips. If it can moisturize even the most dry crusty lips, I would say it's a pretty bomb product!
ileana C.
ileana C.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Smashed
I like the colour and there is a nice shimmer to it that is pretty. However, the texture is very sticky, I guess that's what makes it a mask but makes it a little messy to apply. It smells a little like playdough to me which is a little off putting. I'm also not entirely convinced by how moisturising it is when my lips are particularly chapped. Overall ok but not my favourite.
Anissa G.
Anissa G.
Review for: Clear
I LOVE this lip mask! I'm normally one to think that lip masks are kinda stupid and overpriced but not this one! I use this 1-2 times a week whenever my lips are feeling dry. It lasts forever, is nice and thick, and has an ammmmazing smell to it. Plus it actually does it's job and leaves my lips feeling nice and soft.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Moab
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This felt so hydrating. The color was also cute, which is a plus. It did not feel sticky, which I despise in products. The only problem is that I can only find them at Sephora. Which if you live in a small town, you would have to order online. Its also a bit of a splurge.
Margaret B.
Margaret B.
Review for: Clear
I love lip masks and products since my lips are very big and chapped. This seemed too harsh for my liking. It is very sticky which made it hard to spread which didn't help the peeling I was experiencing. I think this is more for people who don't have troubled lips. Not my taste.
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
Sacramento , CA
Review for: Clear
Can't say enough great things about this one! First time using it, i applied it while doing the face makeup so by the time I took it off to apply my liquid lip... went on so beautifully!!! I use it every day and night now and wake up with super soft and moisturized lips!
Mallory G.
Mallory G.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I am crazy about this stuff. I wear it to bed every night and wake up every morning with hydrated, happy lips! I also wear it on light makeup days because it has a slight shimmer of champagne to it, it looks super beautiful and, again, my lips are just hydrated all day!
Jessica D.