BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Jessica O.
Daly City, CA
Review for: Clear
I love this lip mask. You can leave it on overnight or just use it at a regular lip balm if you use a little at a time. You can only get bite beauty from sephora or they have free-standing stores in some location. I would buy it again but it lasts a long time because you get a lot of product. Also comes in a stick lip balm formula too.
Jill W.
Review for: Smashed
I bought the full-sized product after receiving a sample, and I can say that I still love this lip mask! It really helps to seal in moisture, and I love the subtle pop of color. I've also layered it with other lip products, and it still looks great! Although this is kinda expensive, a little goes a long way - the tube lasts a long time!
Joelle V.
Absolutely LOVE this stuff. I have it in the clear color, and put it on every night before bed. There is a mild scent, but it doesn't bother me at all. I've had this product for about a month, and the tube barely looks like it's been touched. Because the product is so thick and rich, a little goes a long way. Would definitely recommend!!!
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
Formula is worth five stars but the packaging is awful! I end up sweating trying to get the product out lol. I use this mask before I go to bed and I wake up feeling hydrated and plump. I have a lot of lines on my lips and this helps fill them out some. I've used it during the day too in place of my favorite lip balm. I will repurchase.
Karina S.
N Providence, RI
Hands down the best lip mask I've ever tried. I squeeze a small amount onto my lips and rub for an easy application. I like to use this before bed to ensure I wake up with nice, soft lips. I've only bought one tube because, although pricey, this will last you FOREVER since you need such a small amount. Will definitely repurchase one day.
Rochelle D.
Norwalk , CA
This is literally the best Lip hydrator in the 'prestige' beauty world. I've tried them all from ridiculous fancy lip balms to drugstore and the Agave Lip Mask is the only product that feels like it really treats dryness. It heals my lips so well. Perfect to apply before sleeping.
Katie M.
Anaheim, CA
This is the BEST lip mask I've ever used. I like the results/end game/juicy lips, the smell, feel, texture, and so much more. I would recommend using this prior to a liquid lip. Put it on your lips , beat your face then wipe of excess lip mask and proceed with your favorite liquid lipstick. I would buy this product again and again.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Clear
Love this lip treatment mask. Always leaves my lips super smooth after applying before bed. When I wake up the next morning my lips are soft and ready for the day. I got a sample at Sephora and want to go pick up the full size. Could use this every day. Easy to use and lasts. Great taste and smell. Greatest lip mask I've ever used.
Emily M.
Hayden, ID
Staple. My lips cannot use ANYTHING else! They are so sensitive everything makes them peel - but this! A holy grail item for me definitely. I have 3 on hand at all times. A little goes a longgg way. I wear at night, during the day, walking the dogs, kissing my boyfriend, washing the dishes, eating pasta... you get the point. Obsessed.
Michelle F.
Yankton, SD
Review for: Clear
Love this! I apply it every night before bed. Its so thick and moisturizing. I love the scent and flavor but it's not overwhelming. Its a little pricey but the tube lasts a long time as you need very little. I received my first one as a gift and bought a replacement as soon as I finished the first tube. I will continue to repurchase.
Jessica D.