3 colors available

Brandy K.
Brandy K.
Fuquay Varina , NC
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
Got a sample pack of three different colors of this lip mask from a Sephora order and although I love the idea and the colors, the formula is not for me. I could only use at night because of how thick and sticky it was. It did hydrate a bit overnight but wasn't worth the stickiness in my hair or on my pillow if my lips brushed against either. Overall, I didn't care for the feel of the lip mask at all.
Andi C.
Andi C.
Evansville, IN
When i first felt this lip mask, i thought it would be way too thick and feel annoying on my lips. NOT AT ALL! This lip mask is extremely comfortable, I use it day and night! My lips feel the softest they ever do when i use this mask. I don't think i'll ever but another lip balm!
Raella B.
Raella B.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Clear
Pricier product but so worth it. A little bit goes a long way. It's a thicker consistency and best used at night before you go to bed so it can really penetrate the lips and hydrate all night. Definitely recommend to everyone especially to someone with dry, cracked & flaky lips.
Maheen K.
Maheen K.
Wheaton, IL
Its so thick and intense. I would recommend it as something to wear at night bc its so thick. It really transforms your lips and you can still feel it on your lips in the morning. Tip: in the morning, take a towel corner and wet it with hot water, and rub that corner on your lips to get the excess flakes and residue of the mask off. Your lips will literally look brand new and so healthy.
Melody
Melody
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This stuff SAVED my lips! Ahh it smells/tastes/looks/feels so good. My lips are a little drying and it does wonders. I paid around 25$ for it at Sephora and they have two other shades. It's like putting soothing honey on your lips. I definitely recommend it. Worth every penny.
Tiana S.
Tiana S.
Brooklyn, NY
I am in love with this lip mask! It's extremely nourishing and a total life safer for cold weather chapped lips. I got a sample of all three from Sephora and will have to buy a full size. They smell great and look beautiful on your lips (especially Pink Champagne). A must have if your lips need stronger treatment than just regular lip balm.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
I didn't expect to be "wowed" by this, but I am! First of all it smells great, but more importantly, it completely changed my lips overnight! It healed all my dryness and chapped spots leaving me with smoother lips than I've had in months. If you're on the fence about this, go get it!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Super hydrating formula, I love to wear this overnight and let it soak in to my lips. Makes for application of other lip products the next day much better. Smells amazing and tastes great too, even though that's not the point. Also a little goes a long way, so it lasts forever!
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Houston
Review for: Clear
This stUff is amazing and tastes amazing and there's so much in such a tiny tube! It stays on my lips for ever and if my lips are chapped, one application covers it. The price is steep but there's so much product that it's worth it and if you can splurge on it I deff recommend!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Sanford , FL
Review for: Clear
LOVE this product! I like to use this at night. And when I wake up in the morning my lips feel so moisturized! I also like using it while I do my makeup and so when I do finally put on my lip color my lips feel nice and hydrated and the color goes on seamlessly. It also has a good price point and it lasts for a very long time!
Jessica D.