BY BITE BEAUTY

• I use the bite agave lip mask with no color and i love it! But ho...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Mandy Sue P.
I can't live without this lip mask!!! I have naturally dry lips that tend to crack especially in the winter months. I love how it not only makes my lips super soft and hydrated but how it can be worn at night to give the lips deep hydration as you sleep. The only reason I'm not giving it five stars is because I do feel like it is a little over priced.
Stacy C.
I received a sample of this and was surprisingly impressed. It's very moisturizing and nourishing and quickly transforms my dry lips to healthy, smooth lips. A little goes a long way and I will definitely be purchasing the full size product. New holy grail!
Myra H.
Had a sample of this product in its original state, along with champagne and smashed. I much prefer it in "natural," because it seems to be more moisturizing this way. I liked using this before bed as well as before starting my makeup so that my lips were in tip top shape when it was time to put some color on them. Definitely purchasing a full size soon!
Jamie D.
Los Alamos, NM
This is long lasting, thick, and moisturizing. After a day of matte lipstick, this helps rejuvenate your lips. It is a bit sticky and will stay that way for hours. Despite it being moisturizing, I don't always feel that my lips were repaired after, but they are less dry and slightly softer. It's a great product, but not a holy grail in my opinion.
marilisa s.
Nice lip balm but I can't see any long term effect. It doesn't leave my lips hydrated once I wash it away. I purchased it in Champagne and it's a very nice color. A little sticky when you apply it. I would probably buy it again since it's a nice balm, but I wouldn't consider it a mask
Ailen D.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: Clear
This thing will heal any chapped lip! This is one of my holy grails for lips. I apply this before bed, it's a very thick consistency, it really feels like a mask. You put it on and you'll wake up with still product on your lips. So good for repair and hydration. Kinda pricey it's $26 I believe but till this day I regret nothing. Will repurchase.
Nicole M.
King City, OR
This lip mask is so hydrating. I had dry cracked lips and put this on and by the next morning they were so soft. It feels like a petroleum jelly and stays in place. It's thick and refreshing it's quiet pricey but a small bit goes a long way so it's worthy of its price.
Catherine L.
Review for: Smashed, Champagne Pearl
I am in love with these. Not only do they taste so good, but they really really work. I have tried so many different lip balms that just did nothing or just smoothed over the top. When I use this it feels like it's deeply moisturizing my lips and they feel amazing even after it's worn off. Plus the red tint makes my lips look so cute and healthy.
Megan E.
Norman, OK
This is worth the hype. I finally received a tester as gratis and I haven't looked back. I never hear at intention of paying this much for my lips but it is the perfect ending to my night time skin care. It really is unlike any other lip product I have used. It's thick so be prepared for that, but it really is a good thick,if that makes sense. I love this stuff!
Jessica O.
Daly City, CA
Review for: Clear
I love this lip mask. You can leave it on overnight or just use it at a regular lip balm if you use a little at a time. You can only get bite beauty from sephora or they have free-standing stores in some location. I would buy it again but it lasts a long time because you get a lot of product. Also comes in a stick lip balm formula too.
Jessica D.