BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Laura H.
Merrimack, NH
Review for: Smashed more...
I really like this stuff because it makes my lips feel so hydrated and smooth while also giving them a splash of color that's just right. The only thing I don't like about this for day use is it's a bit sticky and feels like it's more suited for an overnight sleeping mask.
Heather B.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl more...
This is my all-time favorite lip mask. It's always the last step in my PM skincare routine. It's thick and hydrating, so I always wake up with soft lips. I also love that it comes in different finishes. The champagne finish is especially beautiful for daytime looks.
Eva H.
Inver Grove, MN
Review for: Clear more...
Seriously, probably my favorite thing ever that I bought within this beauty line. I use this after showers, baths and washing my face. I start with my Lush lip scrub, and finish up with this. My lips are never dry and always look beautiful with lipstick or gloss on!
Natalie M.
Review for: Clear more...
I have very dry lips and I read so mamy good reviews on this i just had to try it. It makes my lips feel so good when i wake up. I apply a good amount of product before bed so it sinks in overnight. Its pretty easy to use but very thick. You should give this a try!
Hannah M.
Bellingham, WA
I cannot say enough good things about this product! I use it every night before bed and every morning when I get out of the shower. It keeps my lips so soft and moisturized. I always kick myself when I forget to put it on because my lips usually end up peeling. This is a must have product in my routine.
Carol M.
Great product, it is a great way to moisturize your lips before any liquid matte lipstick especially if its a type of lipstick that is to last long. It will smooth and give a younger appearance to your lips. I love this product, just a little bit goes a long way.
Melody
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
This stuff SAVED my lips! Ahh it smells/tastes/looks/feels so good. My lips are a little drying and it does wonders. I paid around 25$ for it at Sephora and they have two other shades. It's like putting soothing honey on your lips. I definitely recommend it. Worth every penny.
Aisha B.
I am truly happy with this product. The bite beauty collection a Godbey lip mask works but it is a little pricey. The plus side is that you don't really need to use a lot of product. Its easy to apply and I will recommend this to anyone that is trying to get over the winter dry lip issues.
Lexi W.
Tempe, AZ
I used this every night for a year, until it ran out. It made me realize how important lip moisturizing is. I love the difference this made for me! My lips never got chapped because this mask locked in sooo much moisture
Francesca J.
I love this product. A deluxe sample was included in a Bite Holiday gift set I bought earlier this year. It feels super moisturizing and thick without being greasy. I use it both before I apply Bite lip primer and sometimes alone. I would definitely recommend it!
Jessica D.