BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Meagan W.
Review for: Clear
This is my favorite lip product- hands down. This is the only product that has healed my lips. I am constantly picking at my lips because they get chapped very easily. I have very dry skin and my lips follow the same way, they crack and peel and I'll chew on them so they get worse and bleed. I found this product on the Sephora site and knew I needed to try it. Burt's Bees has never done anything, carmax slides right off, and Fresh sugar worked ok, but didn't last long enough to be useful through the day or at night. One night's use of the Bite lip mask and the next morning I felt like I had received new lips. They were soft and they were noticeably healed much more than they were. A few nights and it was like I had never had a problem. The affects do only last a day or so, but I think that's because of how much I still pick at them during the day and that I love matte lipsticks if I wear any. The packaging is hard to use, the foil was a pain but there is a picture cap in the lid, I just didn't notice it until too late, and the product is hard to get out if the tube is cold. I usually warm it up by sticking the tube somewhere warm for a few minutes before I apply it, that helps a lot in getting it out.
Adrienne D.
Review for: Clear
The product itself, Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask, is lovely, and is great to use at bedtime to moisturize your lips. It's usually still on in the morning when I wake up, which is a good sign. However, I don't really like the packaging, as the black on the tube has crumbled off with continuous use and I can't read anything on the tube anymore, and it's just not cute anymore.
Cathy H.
I absolutely love this agave lip mask! I tried the sample pack and immediately went out and bought the full size in champagne. I use this morning and night and before I apply any type of lip color. Since I started using it my lips are so soft, supple and no longer peel, They look so much better ...more plump and my lines are less visible! Awesome lip mask!
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
Review for: Clear
This amazing product saved my lips before my wedding day!! I had extreemly dry and chapped lips that were bleeding.  When I began using this diligently they improved! If my lips get that bad again I want to try the dark pink version for daytime! I think I'll use it more that a regular balm since it works so well and has some color. A proven lipsaver here.
Lauren K.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Super hydrating formula, I love to wear this overnight and let it soak in to my lips. Makes for application of other lip products the next day much better. Smells amazing and tastes great too, even though that's not the point. Also a little goes a long way, so it lasts forever!
Pamela E.
Carlton, MN
This is hands down one of my favorite products of all time. I use it every morning before I do my make up and my lipstick goes on so smoothly and lasts so much longer than if I don't use it. The squeezy tube is easy to use and hygienic and a little of this product goes a long way. If you struggle with dry or cracked lips and wear lipstick this is a must!
Susan G.
Lititz
Review for: Clear
I really enjoyed this product for the most part. I find it very moisturizing, and the packaging makes it easy to apply. It has a very smooth feel to it, and it leaves my lips feeling silky and refreshed. My one complaint is that after using it several nights in a row, my lips started to on take a grainy texture, so I only recommend use twice a week or so.
Kara K.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This is a nice lip mask and I love that there are a few fun color choices. However, I think for the price I was expecting something above and beyond the other lip balms I use before bed, but I just didn't really notice a difference. I don't think you'll be disappointed in it, but I think you can find something that performs similarly for much cheaper.
Joelle K.
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE LIP PRODUCT! This product goes on my lips every night before bed. I have constantly struggled with chapped lips and this paired with a good lip scrub is the best combo! I have repurchased this product 3 times already. It works!
Mandy Sue P.
I can't live without this lip mask!!! I have naturally dry lips that tend to crack especially in the winter months. I love how it not only makes my lips super soft and hydrated but how it can be worn at night to give the lips deep hydration as you sleep. The only reason I'm not giving it five stars is because I do feel like it is a little over priced.
Jessica D.