3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Dorothy J.
Dorothy J.
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
I use this more like a heavy duty balm than a mask. By far one of the best lip care products I have tried in a very long time. It leaves your lips so soft and rejuvenated.  I especially love the champagne color, perfect for when your lips need a break but still want a little something.
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Bronx , NY
Review for: Clear
I love this lip mask for prep right before a liquid to matte lipstick or sleeping in for super hydrated and plump lips in the morning. If you exfoliate your lips (like you should) this is the perfect product to hydrate with after. It's pricey but in my opinion is worth every penny.
Rae J.
Rae J.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This lip mask is extremely thick and hydrating. It last all day you don't have to reapply to often and a little goes a long way. I've had mine for almost 6 months and still have a good amount left. I would definitely repurchase this and recommend to anyone who suffers from dry lips.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Vancouver
Review for: Clear
I bought this product at Sephora and I love using it. It's a really great lip mask and it's worth it for the price. I usually use it two or three times a week and it makes my lips so soft and helps prep them for any kind of makeup ill put on them. I totally recommend this product. :)
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Erie, CO
Review for: Clear
I got a smaller tube of this in one of Bite's kits and it has lasted me for months! I use it almost every night before I go to sleep so that my lips are getting all that goodness on a regular basis! I definitely notice a difference! I live in a very dry place. No matter what season, it's dry. Winters are obviously the absolute worst and on top of that I have dry skin to begin with. Needless to say, my lips suffer. I do exfoliate, but not as much as I should. This has become a lifesaver... Or lipsaver I should say! :) Matte lipsticks and liquid lipsticks are all the rage at the moment. And yeah, I have wholeheartedly jumped on that band wagon. But they can be so drying and if you have dry/cracked lips they tend to amplify that. Thank goodness for this product. Really, after using it for a few months there is a definite softness to my lips I did not have before. The moment I put the lip mask on I immediately get relief. Like all other Bite products I have tried, this one is a winner!
Melanie A.
Melanie A.
Review for: Clear
Super underwhelmed with this product. I have perpetually dry peeling lips and this product was recommended to me. I gently exfoliated every night for a week then slathered this on overnight and my lips basically felt and looked the same. It did feel nice so it gets 3 stars for that.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Rochester, NY
I really wanted to like this product. I heard such good things. However, it really didn't work for me. It hydrated my lips somewhat, but would leave them feeling very uncomfortable and sore. I'm not sure what ingredient caused this reaction. I use oil on my lips now at night instead.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Deerfield beach
Review for: Clear
I used this lip mask every night before bed. It is a very thick texture. I love how my lips feel when I wake up after using this. It tastes sweet and is made of food grade ingredients so it is safe to ingest. One little tune will last over a year because you only need a small amount.
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
My daily go to for soft lips. I wear a lot of matte color so this is a must. Nicely packaged, and very easy to use. A little pricey for a mask but completely worth every penny. I use this every morning before lipstick application. I am on my second tube and will continue to stock up!
Sherlie Kay M.
Sherlie Kay M.
Auburndale
This stuff is so good! It keeps my lips moisturized for hours! I use it through the day like lip balm then pile a ton on at night as a deep treatment and my lips are so soft. A little goes a long way and this stuff lasts. Definite repurchase. BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask
Jessica D.