BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Sherlie Kay M.
Winter Haven, FL
This stuff is so good! It keeps my lips moisturized for hours! I use it through the day like lip balm then pile a ton on at night as a deep treatment and my lips are so soft. A little goes a long way and this stuff lasts. Definite repurchase. BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask
Maheen K.
Wheaton, IL
Its so thick and intense. I would recommend it as something to wear at night bc its so thick. It really transforms your lips and you can still feel it on your lips in the morning. Tip: in the morning, take a towel corner and wet it with hot water, and rub that corner on your lips to get the excess flakes and residue of the mask off. Your lips will literally look brand new and so healthy.
Amitha H.
Sherman Oaks
Miracle worker! I use this every night before bed and wake up the next morning with super soft lips. Moreso, my lips stay moisturized so I'm not constantly applying lip balm during the day.

Definitely a staple in my beauty routine.
Lindsey M.
Houston
Review for: Clear more...
This stUff is amazing and tastes amazing and there's so much in such a tiny tube! It stays on my lips for ever and if my lips are chapped, one application covers it. The price is steep but there's so much product that it's worth it and if you can splurge on it I deff recommend!
Jamie D.
Federal Way, WA
I use this every night and my usually chapped lips are so sot and moisturized in the morning! I know it's a little pricey, but you only need a tiny amount to coat your lips, so the tube will last you a long time. Cannot recommend enough!
Allyson G.
Boston, MA
I use the clear mask each night after exfoliating my lips. I've definitely seen more hydration in my lips and smoother, bolder application of liquid lipsticks. The formula is very thick, so I don't think it would be the most useful for day use, but as a mask it performs well.
Olivia P.
I didn't expect to be "wowed" by this, but I am! First of all it smells great, but more importantly, it completely changed my lips overnight! It healed all my dryness and chapped spots leaving me with smoother lips than I've had in months. If you're on the fence about this, go get it!
Maggie B.
Review for: Clear more...
I love lip masks and products since my lips are very big and chapped. This seemed too harsh for my liking. It is very sticky which made it hard to spread which didn't help the peeling I was experiencing. I think this is more for people who don't have troubled lips. Not my taste.
Alexis F.
Sacramento , CA
Review for: Clear more...
Can't say enough great things about this one! First time using it, i applied it while doing the face makeup so by the time I took it off to apply my liquid lip... went on so beautifully!!! I use it every day and night now and wake up with super soft and moisturized lips!
Mallory G.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
I am crazy about this stuff. I wear it to bed every night and wake up every morning with hydrated, happy lips! I also wear it on light makeup days because it has a slight shimmer of champagne to it, it looks super beautiful and, again, my lips are just hydrated all day!
Jessica D.