3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Whitestone, NY
My favorite and only lip mask. I honestly use it as my "chapstick" it's the only thing that works and heals my lips from a cold winter or hot summer within a day. It says to apply once a day but I reapply all the time. I use a little bit at a time. And the tube lasts a while! If you don't lose it :(! It is a bit pricey but I would buy and buy again.
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Amazing for chapped lips or even for someone who over uses Matt lipsticks. It's worth the buy, if you have an doubts simply go ahead and ask for a sample at sephora and try it on. I'm absolutely in love with this mask and it's now a staple in my bag. Lips feel so soft and plump, almost like new!
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
Hermitage, TN
Review for: Clear
This is my all-time favorite, heavy-duty lip balm. I went through a phase where my lips were constantly chapped and it was impossible to find something hydrating enough. Even Aquaphor didn't work. I'm able to use the tiniest amount of the lip mask at night and my lips feel amazing in the morning! So worth the price!
Constance M.
Constance M.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Clear
Love, Love, Love Bite's Agave Lip Mask! I just can't say enough about their lip products! If you are at all interested in super soft lips just wear this to bed & it will still be on in the morning! Superb staying power & a pleasantly sweet flavor - if you just happen to lick your lips ;) Perfect to use year 'round but especially helpful in combating those dry, chapped wintertime lips. I know what you're thinking... it's a bit expensive for what looks to be a little tube, but fear not. A little of this goes a long way and it lasts forever (well, not quite "forever" but you know what I mean)! I use this frequently and am just now starting my second tube. Just be careful and apply it to the lip area only (try not to stray outside your lip-line) as it may otherwise cause a breakout especially for those with sensitive skin. As others have mentioned, the foil/metal type tube can be a bit of a challenge at times (hard to squeeze out product if it's cold & difficulty getting the last bits out of the tube). Who knows... maybe they'll have a more user friendly packaging design in the future. However, don't let this minor drawback prevent you from getting this though, unless you're not interested in having the softest lips ever!
Nikita V.
Nikita V.
I have dry lips during the winter so I use this before I sleep to moisturize my lips overnight! It's so amazing! I wake up with hydrated lips! I am happy I got this because I would get cracked lips and they would hurt, but after applying this, they heal fast. Would definitely recommend this!
Marielle M.
Marielle M.
Calexico, CA
This lip treatment is so nice, it makes my lips really hydrated, soft and leaves a nice tint on my lips, so It kind of looks like a lipgloss and it has a subtle sweet smell, it has like a sweet taste, i didn't eat it but you can sometimes taste it accidentally, I love this and will repurchase
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
Dry, chapped lips saver! This is the only product that nourishes my dry, chapped, peeling lips all day long. I put it on every night before bed and can still feel it on my lips when I wake up. If nothing else helps your lips run, don't walk, to pick this up at Sephora! It's a bit pricey, but a little bit goes a long way and it's 100% worth it!!
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Clear
I really love this lip mask. I wear a lot of liquid lipsticks so I'm constantly scrubbing and exfoliating my lips so I need something to help soften and moisturize them. This does that for me. I little bit goes a long way I use if overnight if I exfoliate or as a lip balm throughout the day.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Belle Harbor, NY
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This product feels great on the lips and has a nice color and scent. I wish I could use this all the time but I did notice it seemed to dry out my lips in the long run if you use it too often, however here and there it works great instantly as long as you don't overuse. i would repurchase.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Leland, NC
Review for: Clear
This is my go to lip mask, I put it on every night before bed and wake up to nice soft lips. This lip mask is thick, so if that's not your thing I would stay away but I love how soothing it is, especially if you're someone who wears a lot of liquid lipsticks because they can be so drying.
Jessica D.