BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Joanna M.
Winterville, NC
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I received the lip mask as a trio sample with a sephora order and loved all three. The Champagne Pearl color was the one I used the most though, during the day and night- very versatile and subtle color. I have fair skin, blonde hair, hazel eyes and it was very complementary to my features. The product itself was soothing and felt like it made my lips healthier instantly- lip lines were gone and they appeared fuller. Love this stuff.
Katie S.
I use this overnight when my lips are super dry! It seems to really stick to your lips and lasts for a long time. Sometimes you have to stick it in your armpit because it's very thick. I'm almost done with my first one, and I am definitely going to repurchase.
Marina M.
Brookfield, WI
Such a nice product to use when your lips are very dry! The smell and taste is fantastic and lemony. The packaging is aesthetically pleasing and effective. A tube lasts a long time because you only need a tiny bit at a time. This product makes my lips feel amazing!!
Alyssa C.
This lip mask does not mess around. It is pricey, yes, but let me tell you it is worth every $!!! Warm it up in your hands before you use it, it could get a little hard, but you only need a little at a time. It heals chapped lips and makes them super soft in no time. It's my go-to lip balm.

I use the sheer one because i'm not about that shiny color life
Maureen P.
Stockton, CA
I really enjoy the Bite Beauty Agave lip mask. It works well to hydrate, soften and gently resurface lips. Can be worn morning and night, or under other lip products. Comes in different shades and applies like a gloss. I didn't give it 5 stars because I really didn't see it providing anything more than a good lip balm might. It's a quality oroduct for what it is.
Megan R.
Birmingham , AL
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
I was skeptical of this product because of the price. However after using all of the masks I think they are well worth the price. No lip balm I have ever used has given me the deep moisture this one gives me. The shades are nice too during the winter when your lips are extremely chapped but you want a bit of color to the lips. Definitely recommend, and will repurchase!
Tashonda D.
Newark, NJ
I love it so much I keep one in my Professional Makeup Kit for my clients. While I'm prepping the skin I apply and by the time I get to lipstick their lips are smooth and buttery. I also keep one in my purse to apply throughout the day and I use it overnight in the evening.  This is now my favorite lip product that I can not live without. A little goes a long way.
Kayla H.
Gardner , KS
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
I loooooove this lip mask! I use it everyday night and it's saved my winter peeling lips. It tastes and smells like cake batter which is a huge plus! I've tried all of the colors and as strange as it sounds, the champagne one isn't as moisturizing to me so I stick with the red and clear color. The red really just adds a pretty red wash to the lips. It's not intense.
Elizabeth V.
Richmond, CA
I received a sample of the Agave Lip Mask in a Sephora order, which was great because I wanted to try the product because buying the full-size. This mask left my lips so soft, it is a little sticky at first, but it definitely keeps the lips hydrated long.
Anna T.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Clear
I used this a while back and honestly didn't think it worked as well as everyone claims. It just felt like petroleum jelly and it felt super sticky and when I wiped it off the next morning my lips didn't feel any more hydrated or healthy looking. Pretty pricy stuff for something that is just, OK. I have a couple, both expensive and drugstore, that work better.
Jessica D.