3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
cynthia s.
cynthia s.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really liked this lip mask. It feels very thick and hydrating. I use it every night before I go to bed. It lasts all night and feels very nourishing. I like all three colors. The price is a little steep, but not too bad. I will repurchase when I run out.
Angela J.
Angela J.
Phoenix
Review for: Clear
I really love the way this product leaves my lips I usually put it on before i do my makeup so by the time i have to put on lipstick my lips are very moisturized its not sticky or tacky it does feel a little heavy on the lips but it does everything it's supposed to I would recommend it to everyone
Justice S.
Justice S.
Hustonville, KY
I received a sample of this in all three of the shades. I also have a trial size I got in a kit. This is so amazing. It makes my lips so soft and moisturized. Nothing else has ever helped my lips like this has. I will be purchasing a full size soon!
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Los Angeles, CA
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT. SERIOUSLY. Are your lips ever peeling, hurting, and it feels like you're beyond relief? Slap this thick, sweet concoction, and sit back and relax. Your lips will feel like soft pillows, or juicy little grapes. Take a scrub to your little lips and repeat! A must for cold climates.
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Kansas City
Review for: Clear
My lips get super dry and cracked because I bite my lip all the time and this product saved my lips. I apply this at night before I go to bed and I wake up with soft supple lips. It is a little pricey but it came be worm during the day too as a high shin lipgloss. I would recommend and repurchase.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Brockton, MA
Love this lip mask for after I exfoliate my lips! I apply before bed and when I wake up, my lips are soft and supple! It's pretty thick, reminds me of a Carmex consistency without the strong menthol scent. I like to wear it during the day sometimes when I'm feeling a glossy lip with extra plumpness!
Jacki K.
Jacki K.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Clear
I have routinely chapped lips that crack on really bad days, and this stuff has completely changed what I think of as normal for me!! Used 4 times a day when my lips are really bad, it'll clear up the dryness and help my lips heal, and I can apply it 2-3 times a day to keep my lips hydrated and pain-free, and has a clear, glossy finish. It works even better in conjunction with the agave lip balm during the day.
Ana H.
Ana H.
Omaha
Review for: Clear
I love this lip mask. I suffer from dry lips year round and I use this mask when I go to bed at night. When I wake up in the morning my lips are moisturized and ready to go! It doesn't make the skin around my lips feel oily like some chap sticks do. It has a sweet taste and is gentle on the skin.
Bailee M.
Bailee M.
Lebanon, IN
I am loving this lip mask. It is thick and absorbing infused with healthy vitamins. I purchased at Sephora. A bit pricy but a very little goes a long way. Met my expectations. I'm not sure if I'll buy again, I'll use more and see what other products are launching at the time prior to my purchase.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Moline, IL
This lip mask is beautiful! The scent is nice, the consistency is thick and nourishing but not greasy or sticky. I put this on my lips before bed and when I wake up my lips are plump and hydrated. I will definitely repurchase when I run out. My only complaint is that the packaging is a little hard to squeeze and get the right amount of product out.
Jessica D.