BY BITE BEAUTY

• I use the bite agave lip mask with no color and i love it! But ho...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Taeshana A.
This is THE MOST favorite beauty product that I have! It has COMPLETELY transformed my lips from dry, cracked, and brittle to soft and supple. This is the most repurchased beauty item I own! I 100% recommend and endorse this product! Thanxx Bite Beauty!!!!BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
I could not live without this lip mask. It saves my dry lips, especially in the winter!! I use it pretty much nightly and it makes my chronically dry, flaky lips SO smooth and soft by morning. Only downside is how thick and sticky it is (not great for longer hair).
Megan V.
Katy, TX
Review for: Clear
Holy grail product! I have extremely dry, chapped lips and I make it worse because I love matte lips so much. This product drastically improved my lips after just one use. I've been using this product for months now and my lips are healthier than ever. The product is very thick so I do recommend putting it on before you sleep at night rather than applying it during the day.
Patricia S.
Review for: Clear, Smashed
I own 2 different shades of this, the clear one and the sheer red one. These are so moisturizing on my lips, and has saved my chapped lips. I wear this mostly at night, and it lasts all night. I wake up and my lips feels so soft. I do wear the red one during the day most days. I'm just ran out of the clear one, and almost out of the red one. I will repurchase eventually, just can't afford to right now.
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
Love love love #bitebeauty! This lip mask is an absolute life saver. My lips die a slow and painful death in the winter. This product hydrates and saves dry lips. I like to wear it at night and wake up feeling refreshed or during the day as a gloss. Can't go wrong!
Eugenia B.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I love everything this brand puts out. When they released this color, I knew I had to have it. It's a thick, creamy formula that still feels lightweight and it's not super sticky (just a little tacky). I use it probably three to four days each week either alone or as a lipstick topper. It tastes a little sweet but doesn't really have a scent. I will buy again when I'm out.
Jessica N.
Mesa, AZ
I absolutely love this stuff. The tube is huge & lasts forever, even if you use it every day. It has a slightly sweet taste & is unscented, as far as I can smell. It is also clear & gives the illusion of a glossy lip gloss. It's a little sticky & the tiniest, tiniest bit goes a loooooong way. I've only tried this in the original, as I purchased the tube to be used as it's intended (a lip mask), but if I knew I could use the entire tube within a reasonable amount of time, is definitely try the other two colors also.
Jill E.
Russellville, AR
I absolutely adore this. I'm a trumpet player who cares very much about her lips and this mask is a miracle worker. I got it in a Christmas set that Bite put out at Christmas, and have loved it every time I've used it. It moisturizes and soothe my lips and smells great!
Thuy T.
Puyallup
Life changing. This is more of a super hydrating lip balm than an actual mask, but I absolutely love it. I tried it out after using their sugar scrub and have made it my everyday chapstick instead. It's made of all natural ingredients, so you really can't go wrong
Joanna M.
Winterville, NC
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I received the lip mask as a trio sample with a sephora order and loved all three. The Champagne Pearl color was the one I used the most though, during the day and night- very versatile and subtle color. I have fair skin, blonde hair, hazel eyes and it was very complementary to my features. The product itself was soothing and felt like it made my lips healthier instantly- lip lines were gone and they appeared fuller. Love this stuff.
Jessica D.