BY BITE BEAUTY #91 in Lip Care

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
I have one in my purse, in my desk, on my vanity, and one on my nightstand. This is one of the best lip mask I have ever used...i wear a lot of liquid lipsticks, and my lips would stay so dry! This, has helped 100%
Amanda L.
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
I really like to put this lip mask on before I go to bed. It's thick enough that I know it's not going to rub off right away. This was my first time trying a lip mask and I really feel like my lips are more moisturized in the morning. I will be buying more when I run out, probably one of each shade!!
cynthia s.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really liked this lip mask. It feels very thick and hydrating. I use it every night before I go to bed. It lasts all night and feels very nourishing. I like all three colors. The price is a little steep, but not too bad. I will repurchase when I run out.
Lee L.
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl more...
this is such a wonderful product during the winter months when my lips are extremely dried and chapped. It healed my lips in a matter of days. I use it at night and during the day. I'm the type of person who doesn't mind the thickness of products on my lips, so wearing this during the day didn't bother me. The champagne one is my favorite because of the slight pink shimmer.
Letty H.
San Ramon, CA
Review for: Clear more...
This thick formula is perfect for dry lips. I like wearing his to sleep because it's a little too tuck for the day, for me at least. It really hydrates my lips the whole night and when I wake up, they're so soft! I just don't like how it's packaged, you have to use your fingers to spread it on your lips
Angela J.
Review for: Clear more...
I really love the way this product leaves my lips I usually put it on before i do my makeup so by the time i have to put on lipstick my lips are very moisturized its not sticky or tacky it does feel a little heavy on the lips but it does everything it's supposed to I would recommend it to everyone
Kristen G.
Los Angeles , CA
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT. SERIOUSLY. Are your lips ever peeling, hurting, and it feels like you're beyond relief? Slap this thick, sweet concoction, and sit back and relax. Your lips will feel like soft pillows, or juicy little grapes. Take a scrub to your little lips and repeat! A must for cold climates.
Juliana S.
The product itself works as intended - really great hydration and repair for lips overnight. However, it's goopy and hard to get out of the packaging, often resulting in too much or too little being squeezed out.
Bailee M.
I am loving this lip mask. It is thick and absorbing infused with healthy vitamins. I purchased at Sephora. A bit pricy but a very little goes a long way. Met my expectations. I'm not sure if I'll buy again, I'll use more and see what other products are launching at the time prior to my purchase.
Meredith K.
Cincinnati, OH
Amazing mask. I put it on my lips before I go to sleep and I wake up with them feeling hydrated and smooth. It is a little on the pricey side, but I do think that it is worth the cost and this is a product that I will buy again for sure. The packaging is nice but the product can be a little difficult to squeeze out, but overall I recommend!
Jessica D.