BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Caitlin H.
Portland, ME
I wear lipstick almost every day and it has really taken a toll on my lips this winter. This lip mask is extremely nourishing for when regular lip balm isn't doing enough. I usually put this on right before bed, and in the morning my lips are ready to wear lipstick again. It is a little pricey, but I find it's well worth the price.
Jen S.
Austin, TX
This is my go to product for repairing my chapped lips. Just put a little on before bed and wake up with perfect lips. I wish I knew how its magic works. Also it tastes freaking amazing.

You can get this in a few different colors too and it makes an acceptable lip gloss substitute.
The Dental Beauty ūüíĖ.
Manhattan Bch, CA
I love this lip mask!! I have very dry lips all year long and this mask really helps to control my flakey lips. The only con for me is the consistency of the mask. It is so sticky that it is only something I feel comfortable wearing st night. However a huge plus is that most Bite products are actually safe enough to eat which is so important if you are putting the product on your lips!
Brandy K.
Fuquay Varina , NC
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
Got a sample pack of three different colors of this lip mask from a Sephora order and although I love the idea and the colors, the formula is not for me. I could only use at night because of how thick and sticky it was. It did hydrate a bit overnight but wasn't worth the stickiness in my hair or on my pillow if my lips brushed against either. Overall, I didn't care for the feel of the lip mask at all.
Catherine M.
Kent, CT
This my favorite product for chapped lips! It works like a charm. It doesn't leave your lips feeling greasy but will satisfy the thirstiest of lips. It is easy to apply. I got mine at Sephora. It is on the pricey side but you don't need a lot so it will last you a long time!
Briana M.
Palm coast, FL
Review for: Clear
The bite beauty agave lipmask is something I use every morning and night. Not to sound dramatic but my life seriously changed when I discovered this product. I have dry lips all the time no matter what and this product is so moisturizing, feels so luxorious, and smells so amazing. The packaging could be better because many of mine have broken in half but the formula itself is unbeatable
Geneva C.
West Covina, CA
Review for: Clear
I absolutely adore this product.  It is the first product that I have used that has kept my lips moisturized and soft.  I use it every night and love the way my lips feel in the morning.  A little goes a long way which is great because it is pricey but you will have this product for a while before having to purchase it.   It has a slight vanilla scent to it but it is not overpowering at all.
Brianna S.
Review for: Clear
This is my absolutely FAVORITE lip mask. The original clear formula my go to. You can wear it under any lipstick including liquid lipstick, It is long lasting. This stuff makes your lips feel nourished, healthy and hydrated all day long and a little goes a long way. So easy to use- it comes in a squeeze bottle. It's a bit pricey but worth every penny. You can find this product at Sephora.
Heather 2.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This is my new favorite lip gloss! I absolutely LOVE how is moisturizes my lips while giving a pretty shimmer to them. It also tastes good! Made with a special formula of agave nectar, jojoba oil, and the antioxidant resveratrol you cannot go wrong! Also, this formula does NOT contain harmful Parabens, Sulfates, or Phthalates! You must try this!! ūüėć #influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Nena C.
I was so excited to try this product, with all the good reviews and hype it gets. I started using it before going to bed and after a few days of use the corners of my lips started breaking and flaking, my lips were cracked... it was painful to eat, to talk... and it took me a while to realized what product it was because I started using some new lipsticks, but no... once I stopped using this and using First Aid Beauty lip therapy Instead my lips were almost completely healed over night... better product for a lot less money!
Jessica D.