3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Review for: Clear
If you have crusty lips, this is the answer to your prayers. It's expensive for a lip mask but it's very well worth the price. Helps heal and condition lips and it's great for before drying liquid lipsticks. This tube will last you a long time which is better than spending on chaps sticks over and over again.
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I LOVE this product! I use this before bed every night and the next moring my lips feel plump and extremely hydrated. They make this in 3 different flavors and all three are great. This one leaves a nice sparkly shine to your lips, which is also great to add on top of a matte liquid lipstick. Highly reccomend!
THU N.
THU N.
Cincinnati
I love everything about bite beauty and this lip mask/balm is one of my favorite! It is very moisturizing lip balm to use at night. It will makes your lip lipstick ready the day after.  Although, the tube looks small but little goes a long way.  There are couple version of this lip mask and I have all of them!
Genny E.
Genny E.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Clear
This agave lip mask is super moisturizing on the lips. I like to apply a thin coat before I go to bed and I wake up to some soft and hydrated lips. I apply some when am doing my makeup So when it's time for my matte lipsticks it won't be so dry on my lips. I would recommend this to everyone. It's wonderful.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Pampa
I actually got a sample at Sephora and I quickly fell in love with this lip mask. I plan on buying a full size in the future but this just made my lips so hydrated and soft. I mainly use it as a over night treatment or if I feel like my lips need an extra boost of hydration I will use this during the day.
Sharbani S.
Sharbani S.
Bellerose, NY
Review for: Clear
Love this so much, they really mean it when they say it penetrates through the layers of your skin and just leaves your lips hydrated and moisturizers all day long. Gave it a 4 only because the thick layer makes it slightly annoying to apply and because it doesn't last as long as I would've hoped for $26.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this after receiving a sample and couldn't get enough. I've had trouble with chapped lips for years and this lip mask hydrates my lips while giving them gorgeous color. I bought both the red and shimmery pink colors and use them almost everyday.
Jess G.
Jess G.
Review for: Smashed
This is one of my favorite lip balms. The consistency is on the thicker side but it's still lightweight on the lips. This specific shade gives a nice natural look to the lips which I love on no makeup makeup days. Keeps my lips moisturized and smooth. And I've had it for almost a year so very long lasting. A little goes and long way so would totally recommend!
Letty H.
Letty H.
San Ramon, CA
Review for: Clear
This thick formula is perfect for dry lips. I like wearing his to sleep because it's a little too tuck for the day, for me at least. It really hydrates my lips the whole night and when I wake up, they're so soft! I just don't like how it's packaged, you have to use your fingers to spread it on your lips
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I really like to put this lip mask on before I go to bed. It's thick enough that I know it's not going to rub off right away. This was my first time trying a lip mask and I really feel like my lips are more moisturized in the morning. I will be buying more when I run out, probably one of each shade!!
Jessica D.