3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Lee L.
Lee L.
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
this is such a wonderful product during the winter months when my lips are extremely dried and chapped. It healed my lips in a matter of days. I use it at night and during the day. I'm the type of person who doesn't mind the thickness of products on my lips, so wearing this during the day didn't bother me. The champagne one is my favorite because of the slight pink shimmer.
Laura M.
Laura M.
I suffer from extremely dry and cracked lips almost year round but my lips have been so much better since I started using this a year ago! I use this lip mask every night and my lips are so soft in the morning. Love love love!
Lorena M.
Lorena M.
Review for: Clear
Super long lasting and hydrating. I use this as a chap stick and underneath my liquid lipsticks. It keeps my lips plump and moist. I can't remember the last time I had cracked lips. I love applying this at nighttime and sleeping with it. I wake up in the morning and it's still there. A little goes a long way.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Canfield, Ohio
Review for: Clear
LOVE this products. Holy grail. I have one I'm currently using and a backup for when I run out. The price is 100% worth it if you suffer from chapped lips often. I used to wake up with bloody chapped lips in the winter. And just chapped all the time. I use my favorite lip balm and then this on top and I wake up with moisturized lips every morning! Will continue to use!
Anjelique P.
Anjelique P.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Clear
This is the best for your lips makes them so soft and hydrated. Very easy to apply and take with you on trips. Betty good value and definitely worth the price. Exceeded my expectations and I will buy it again.. I tell all my friends about it lol and tell them they need it in their lives . I can't live without it !
Jill W.
Jill W.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I LOOOOVVEEE this product and the brand, in general. Anytime my lips have gone through the gamut of drying liquid lips or chapped due to weather, I put a good coat of this on overnight. I wake up to soft, smooth, plump lips. I thought the price was a little steep, but the tube goes such a long way! Totally worth it!
Brenna S.
Brenna S.
Review for: Clear
Let me start by saying that I have incredibley chapped lips, they flake and bleed pretty much year round. This is one of the only products I've found that really helps me. I use it all the time, the normal one at night and the tinted one during the day. I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone who's struggling to find a product that will heal their lips.
Angela G.
Angela G.
South holland, IL
Review for: Clear, Smashed
I HATE this product. it is so sticky and goopy. I get you only need a small amount. but oh my, it is one of the worst products I have put on my lips, also it comes with a hearty price tag. I love the color of the smashed, it just needs a better formula or something. also I noticed it broke me out around my lips.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Gardner , KS
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
I loooooove this lip mask! I use it everyday night and it's saved my winter peeling lips. It tastes and smells like cake batter which is a huge plus! I've tried all of the colors and as strange as it sounds, the champagne one isn't as moisturizing to me so I stick with the red and clear color. The red really just adds a pretty red wash to the lips. It's not intense.
THU N.
THU N.
Cincinnati
I love everything about bite beauty and this lip mask/balm is one of my favorite! It is very moisturizing lip balm to use at night. It will makes your lip lipstick ready the day after.  Although, the tube looks small but little goes a long way.  There are couple version of this lip mask and I have all of them!
Jessica D.