BY BITE BEAUTY

• I use the bite agave lip mask with no color and i love it! But ho...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Nikita V.
I have dry lips during the winter so I use this before I sleep to moisturize my lips overnight! It's so amazing! I wake up with hydrated lips! I am happy I got this because I would get cracked lips and they would hurt, but after applying this, they heal fast. Would definitely recommend this!
Hillary E.
Bossier City, LA
I just started Accutane and I wanted to try to be ahead of my lips getting so chapped and cracked that they bled. This was one product that I found that truly helped. I know for most people it is supposed to be a night mask for your lips but I used it a few times a day and it is a lifesaver!
Katie F.
Leland, NC
Review for: Clear more...
This is my go to lip mask, I put it on every night before bed and wake up to nice soft lips. This lip mask is thick, so if that's not your thing I would stay away but I love how soothing it is, especially if you're someone who wears a lot of liquid lipsticks because they can be so drying.
Kaitlyn R.
Belle Harbor, NY
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
This product feels great on the lips and has a nice color and scent. I wish I could use this all the time but I did notice it seemed to dry out my lips in the long run if you use it too often, however here and there it works great instantly as long as you don't overuse. i would repurchase.
Breanna J.
Spencerport, NY
The agave lip mask is absolutely incredible! I put it on every night before I go to bed and wake up in the morning with smooth, healthy looking lips. This is a product that I plan on using for a very long time!
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
I use this every day. Whether I have no makeup on or a full face I put this on all the time. My favorite use it when I layer this under a liquid lip. This is so hydrating it fills in the lines on my lip so then the liquid lip has nothing to settle in and I get a long lasting beautiful look
Dorothy J.
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl more...
I use this more like a heavy duty balm than a mask. By far one of the best lip care products I have tried in a very long time. It leaves your lips so soft and rejuvenated.  I especially love the champagne color, perfect for when your lips need a break but still want a little something.
Sara J.
Coolville , OH
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
I use this lip mask before I go to bed at night and sometimes before I apply my makeup if my lips are extra dry. This was my first time purchasing and I'm so glad I did! It's super easy to apply, it is a little pricey but totally worth it in my opinion and I will definitely repurchase!
Mariah W.
Toledo, OH
This is a life saver in the winter. It's a lip mask, but I leave it on all day. It stops my lips from getting wind burned. I lose to use it after doing a lip scrub. It just adds back all the oils I need.
Amy B.
Morgantown , WV
I tried a sample of this product and feel in love! I only
occasionally wear lip products, but this has become my favorite! It applied very easily with a lip brush and feel great on my lips. It's a very light feeling product with a light color to it. I tried this product in pink champagne!
Jessica D.