BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Elise M.
Chicago IL
Review for: Clear
I was looking for a great lip moisturizer for years, and struggling because nothing seemed to really make my lips feel/look better for more than 15 minutes at a time. I love the idea of lipstick but frankly, I was rarely wearing it because it would just draw attention to my ridiculously dry lips. I've never spent this much on a lip balm (or anywhere close to this much) but at some point, when you're spending 2-3 dollars weekly on a new drugstore lip balm, you realize that you might as well see if one pricier product could end the madness. I could describe how it smells/feels and how much it's helped my lips, but I think the best compliment I can give this product is that I haven't bought another lip moisturizer since.
Jacki K.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Clear
I have routinely chapped lips that crack on really bad days, and this stuff has completely changed what I think of as normal for me!! Used 4 times a day when my lips are really bad, it'll clear up the dryness and help my lips heal, and I can apply it 2-3 times a day to keep my lips hydrated and pain-free, and has a clear, glossy finish. It works even better in conjunction with the agave lip balm during the day.
Hope S.
I use this every night before bed and my lips are hydrated and smooth the next morning. I wear a lot of liquid, matte lipsticks so my lips get very dry quickly. This gives them the hydration they need without feeling overly goopy or sticky. I do recommend this at night because it is slightly thicker.
Nicky A.
Sunny isles beach, FL
Incredible moisturizing lip mask. I use this as a lip balm anytime I notice my lips need extra care or are getting dry as well as an overnight lip mask. I use it lightly during the day and at night a more generous amount. I love that this feels like it's really getting into my lips instead of product just sitting on top.
Cara S.
Review for: Smashed
This product really, really impressed me. This mask is intensely hydrating,  goes on thick and spreads thin - perfectly coating your lips. I love this in Smashed, it creates color like a lip stain, remains part translucent and applies like a lip balm. The texture and gloss create this amazing, naturally juicy look. It's as if you look good without even trying. It also has excellent wear time.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I love this lip balm so much! My lips are pretty light pink naturally and I always wish they would be a little more pigmented on their own. This product in the color Smashed is the best solution I've found for that issue. When I'm not wearing a full face of makeup, I can still have a bit of color along with a balm.
This lip balm is also super moisturizing. It is a bit sticky which I'm usually not a fan of but this moisturizes so good and the color is so pretty that a bit of stickiness isn't really a problem to me. I love this product so much!
Megan E.
Escondido , CA
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
I have incredibly dry lips. So dry, that I used to wake up with them cracked and bleeding. I got a sample of this from Sephora and it absolutely changed my life. I bought full sizes of each of these and wear them during the day and at night. My son has dry lips and I put it on him as well. It is sticky, but a thin layer during the day goes a long way and I wake up in the morning with hydrated lips.
Selvi Q.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This is my everything!! I use this lip mask almost 4 times a day. I'm so obsessed with it and a little goes a long way so it'll last you awhile. It does have a high price point but it is worth every penny. I have noticed a difference in how my lips look and feel because of this lip mask. Next time I buy this however I will probably just go with the clear original shade instead of the champagne one
Jessica C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is a must before applying liquid lips . I also wear it day to day when I want my lips to look extra juicy and hydrated . Mine is very well loved and is pretty beat up because it lasts forever ! Definitely will be a repurchase whenever that time comes .
Caitlin H.
Portland, ME
I wear lipstick almost every day and it has really taken a toll on my lips this winter. This lip mask is extremely nourishing for when regular lip balm isn't doing enough. I usually put this on right before bed, and in the morning my lips are ready to wear lipstick again. It is a little pricey, but I find it's well worth the price.
Jessica D.