3 colors available

Karen S.
Karen S.
Athens, GA
Review for: Clear
I have two bottles of this amazing lip mask. One for my night stand and one for my purse. It's seriously the best moisturizer for my lips that I have found. It's pretty thick, in a good way. It's definitely worth the price. I have had a bottle for more than a year and I use it almost every single night. It has a slight smell but I find it pleasant. I have sensitive skin and lips. I am so glad that I found this product.
Marina O.
Marina O.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
My lips are super sensitive and become dry and cracked very easily. This stuff is a life-saver! I got a sample with a Sephora order and tried all three "shades". This one is a lovely everyday color, although I tend to use this as a night treatment for my lips. It is thick, but not uncomfortable. It really provides moisture and heals my lips. When I wake up in the morning it is like my lips were never dry or cracked!
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Clear
I highly recommend this product. I use it every single night and will continue to buy it. I love that it is something I'm not scared to ingest - let's face it, everytime you put something on your lips some of it ends up in your body. It smells great and tastes great. It is pretty thick, but once it warms up on your lips it keeps them super moisturized. A little goes a long way, and it lasts all night for me.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Review for: Clear
I have always suffered from dry flakey lips and it doesn't help that I'm the kind of person who will also bite at the dead skin on them (gross, I know). I received this a free sample from Sephora and oh my goodness! I use it at night before I go to bed and my lips are perfect all day long. It makes them feel so rich and supple. I am purchasing a full size of this stuff tomorrow! Absolutely love it!
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
Review for: Smashed
I think it's important to moisturize your lips daily and boy does this lip mask do that and much more. I will admit it's pretty pricey but anyone that tries this will tell you that it's so worth it. It has the prettiest tint of deep pink and is very thick and conditioning. Tends to stick around for hours on end without being uncomfortable in the slightest. I have all of my friends hooked on it too!
staci B.
staci B.
arcadia, FL
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I received this in a little sample pack I got from sephora. Usually I get samples and forget about them but I just happened to use my lip scrub because in the winter my lips are dry as heck, I found this in my purse and decided to put it on. Omg does it deliver on the moisture! I love the color too, peachy with a hint of gold shimmer. It's the best! I work 12 hour shifts and I applied this twice.
Catelin M.
Catelin M.
Broken Arrow, OK
I got this as a sample and instantly fell in love. I normally struggle finding a good lip product that can actually quench my thirsty lips but this product does the trick. It is the most hydrating lip mask I've ever used! I am absolutely obsessed. It tastes great and smells great too. I put it on right before bed and when I wake up my lips are baby soft. Hands down myvhoky grail.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Cambridge, MA
Review for: Clear
Transformed my lips!! This stuff is amazing! My lips were constantly chapped and peeling and I was doing a lip scrub every other day!!! Now when I wake up in the morning my lips are so soft and ready to apply my lipstick for the day! I left it in my friends car and was so afraid I had lost t I bought another one that night!!! Suffering from chapped lips you have to try this!!
Madison C.
Madison C.
Sammamish, WA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This stuff is amazing!! I have dry skin and lips normally so I put this on before bed and it's so thick and hydrating it's still on when I wake up in the morning!

I have a sister who's lips chap so badly they literally crack and she gets huge cuts in her lips, I put this on her and after one use you see the biggest change in her lips! So needless to say it's all she uses now.
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Monrovia, CA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I didn't like this at all someone from Sephora recommended this and to me it did nothing for me I actually went to return it and never looked back honestly this product was not for me. I felt it was too thick didn't leave my lips soft and just all around not something I would get if I get it for free or something I would give it to my baby cousins so they can play with it.
Jessica D.