BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Catelin M.
Broken Arrow, OK
I got this as a sample and instantly fell in love. I normally struggle finding a good lip product that can actually quench my thirsty lips but this product does the trick. It is the most hydrating lip mask I've ever used! I am absolutely obsessed. It tastes great and smells great too. I put it on right before bed and when I wake up my lips are baby soft. Hands down myvhoky grail.
Kristin H.
Cambridge, MA
Review for: Clear
Transformed my lips!! This stuff is amazing! My lips were constantly chapped and peeling and I was doing a lip scrub every other day!!! Now when I wake up in the morning my lips are so soft and ready to apply my lipstick for the day! I left it in my friends car and was so afraid I had lost t I bought another one that night!!! Suffering from chapped lips you have to try this!!
Madison C.
Sammamish , WA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This stuff is amazing!! I have dry skin and lips normally so I put this on before bed and it's so thick and hydrating it's still on when I wake up in the morning!

I have a sister who's lips chap so badly they literally crack and she gets huge cuts in her lips, I put this on her and after one use you see the biggest change in her lips! So needless to say it's all she uses now.
Desiree G.
Monrovia, CA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I didn't like this at all someone from Sephora recommended this and to me it did nothing for me I actually went to return it and never looked back honestly this product was not for me. I felt it was too thick didn't leave my lips soft and just all around not something I would get if I get it for free or something I would give it to my baby cousins so they can play with it.
Mariah O.
Placentia , CA
Review for: Clear
This stuff is absolutely amazing. Like amazing. It's a fantastic thing to use at night time because I feel like it hydrates deep down and leaves your lips lipstick/liquid lip ready the next morning. Only problem is the packaging started cracking on me since it's like a flexible metal tube type thing, and there are some cracks in it now. But I can live with it ūüĎćūüŹĹ
Stephanie A.
Graham, NC
Review for: Clear
Amazing Product !! It's like gold in a tub. Has so helped my lips with the dryness during Accutane and has been a life saver. Price is worth it and the packaging makes it easy to have with you all the time. I would recommend this products to anyone with dry lips or just using at night to keep ur lips in wonderful shape. I'm using it during the day and night.
LeAnna L.
Review for: Clear
I received this lip mask and a few other Bite items as samples from Sephora. The mask is OK for wearing at home in the evenings and is a good moisturizer, but I don't like the way it looks. I wouldn't buy it and wasn't impressed with their lipsticks either. I will say the lipsticks come in a great range of colors and may be more appreciated by younger women.
Amber B.
North Salt Lake, UT
Review for: Clear
I will never be without this lip mask. I love using this at night the most but if my lips are really chapped this is a heaven send! This lasts for a really long time. Even with me applying it all. The. Time. I buy it at Sephora. The only thing is I wish it had a lip applicator tip because I have to wash my finger after applying because it's so thick.
Maryam A.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I am in love with this product. It has an amazing smell and if you accidentally taste it it is very sweet. I love the faint color of this product. I also love what Bite Beauty stands for/ believes in. I think this is very efficient and long lasting. I would definitely recommend it to anyone suffering from dry lips as it completely transformed mine.
Becky M.
Oxford, IN
Review for: Clear
This really is special. It's expensive but you just need the tiniest amount. I have 41 year old lips. Dark lipsticks tend to bleed into fine lines around my lips. I put this on before I put on lipstick. It seems to help my lipstick not to bleed. It looks good on its own too. I have the darkest one, red tint. If you have older lips, you need this!
Jessica D.