3 colors available

Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
Review for: Clear
My absolute favorite lip balm OF ALL TIME! If you struggle finding a lip balm that really moisturizes your lips look no further. This will literally fix chapped lips for me over night! I know it's technically a mask but I have two of these and keep one in my purse and one on my night stand at all times. Can't live without it!
Sam Q.
Sam Q.
Oklahoma city, OK
Review for: Smashed
This is my #1 lip savior. When my lips are dry whether it be wind and weather or allergies, this drastically improves the condition of my dry, chapped lips. It's a little pricey, but one tube lasts me such a long time and it's the best lip product I've found by far. Highly recommend if you can afford the splurge on lip care.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Mechanicsburg PA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I own every single one of these agave lip masks and adore them all. This is my favorite. I'm not a bold lip person, but I like to have a little something on my lips to give a polished, finished look to my make up. This is perfect. It's glossy with a bit of golden sparkle that goes with everything. It feels fantastic on the lips, and is so moisturizing. It is also very long lasting.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Review for: Clear
my favorite lip mask. I usually have dry and (sometimes) cracked lips but have not had any issues since using this mask. It is on the pricier side but for me it is well worth it. I have not been able to find a cruelty free dupe that is cheaper. It is on the ticker side, but I don;t mind that as I primarily use this at night.
M O.
M O.
Review for: Smashed, Champagne Pearl
This is the only product that helps my lips when they are truly peeling and painfully chapped.  I am really disappointed that it contains lanolin, but keep using it because it works so fantastically well.  Smashed provides just a hint of color, and champagne is a nice glossy/subtle shimmer.  I use this product daily-one is in my desk at work and one is at home.
Melihsa A.
Melihsa A.
Corp Christi, TX
I have really dry lips that chap alot! And I really really love this lip mask. It is really thick like honey-ish so I think its perfect for wearing overnight. I would not wear this as a normal lip gloss or mosturizer, there fore I would never get the colored or shimmery ones. But hey thats just my opinion! Sooo for an overnight lip mask.... I absolutely looove it! My lips always feel so soft in the morning. BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Clear
This is my favorite lip product by far. I have an addiction with chap sticks and lip balms but this is so much more! The formula hydrates my lips and stays on all night. Plus it smells amazing. Although the price may seem steep to some, it's definitely worth it. A little goes a long way, so this will definitely last you.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Review for: Clear
I am to say the least OBSESSED with this product. It is absolutely amazing hands down. I honestly don't use it as a lip mask I use it daily as a lip balm because I love it so much. My lips are smooth, moisturizer, and rarely peel now. The smell is pleasant and it doesn't have that odd flavor like some other lip masks do.
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY
A great mask that I love. It gives my lips really soft and that great. This is a staple in my beauty collection especially when I go through my phases where I love a lot of the liquid lipsticks as they tend to dry out my lips. The only problem I have with this is that it seems to be a little bit too heavy.but overall recommended.
Lee L.
Lee L.
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
this is such a wonderful product during the winter months when my lips are extremely dried and chapped. It healed my lips in a matter of days. I use it at night and during the day. I'm the type of person who doesn't mind the thickness of products on my lips, so wearing this during the day didn't bother me. The champagne one is my favorite because of the slight pink shimmer.
Jessica D.