BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

• I use the bite agave lip mask with no color and i love it! But ho...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Elizabeth D.
I love this product! It makes my lips feel so soft. The packaging could be improved to make it easier to apply. I got the champagne color and it is gorgeous. This lasts so long and has a good flavor. I highly recommend this lip mask!
ashley s.
Jonesboro, AR
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
I tried this lip mask out when I received it as a purchase sample. It's meant to moisturize lips and keep them plump. I personally would not purchase the full size as it's really just fancy lanolin. Once I learned that lanolin is the main ingredient, I bought a large tube of it and the feel is too close to spend a lot of money on Bite's version. While I do like Bite's lip mask and I did use all of my sample up, it just isn't worth the price for me.
Christian L.
hillsboro, OR
Review for: Clear
Favorite lip mask! I put it on before bed and wake up with it still on! My lips feel more nourished and supple in the morning. I feel like it smooths out all the lines. I just wish this came in maybe a plastic tube or something? It's hard to squeeze the product out! I have the stick formula as well but that one just feels like plain chapstick, nothing special. I will still continue to use this and repurchase this. I just wish it was easier to use.
John S.
San Francisco, CA
This is a lip-saver product that every lipstick queen needs in their arsenal. Use it as an overnight mask and you wake with plump rejuvinated lips. Use it as a touch up before lipstick and your lippie lasts all day. A little goes a LONG way with this product, so the price is well worth it. Mine has lasted me almost four months and not even halfway through the tube. The packaging is chic, efficient, and effective. Keep it up Bite Beauty!
Natasha K.
Bomb.com product. I love this stuff. Not at all sticky, works so well over a liquid lipstick, regular lipstick or even a lipliner. It's not glittery at all. I love the fact that Bite beauty uses food grade ingredients to make their products, especially since I have it on my lips. It's a little hard to squeeze out of the tube but I don't mind. If you are going to wear it over a color I suggest squeezing some product on a finger and then dabbing your finger on your lips versus applying straight from the tube. Looks so good all by itself since it has a little color. In love!
Lauren K.
Shenandoah, PA
I use this mask at night time or anytime that my lips feel super dehydrated. I feel like you only need a very tiny amount to get the job done so for the price I think that it's worth it. When I use it at night I wake up with the most plump hydrated lips plus I personally think it tastes delicious. Once I run out I'll be running back to Sephora to grab other one, it's easily become a staple in my nighttime skincare routine.
Cleo D.
Omg love love love! I have been using this product for three months now and lent me just say it's the bomb.com. Although it is a bit pricey I still think it is completely worth it. I would totally buy again and I'm recommending it to all my friends and family.
Lazarena L.
Clifton, NJ
I can't stress enough how amazing this product is! It is the absolute most moisturizing, soothing, and pleasantly smelling lip mask I have ever used. The only thing I dislike is the packaging - the shell became flaky and began shedding its black coating. However, the product is like no other. Will be buying again for sure.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Bite makes the best lipstick mask I've ever tried. It's so great at prepping the lips for product or even just before bed. It's moisturizing and helps get rid of all the dead skin on the lips. If you like wearing matte lipsticks this mask is a must for you. It's made with all food grade ingredients which is very important for products that come in contact with your mouth. They have two different colors of the mask, the clear and the colored. You can wear the colored as a gloss it's pretty
Jacki K.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Clear
I have routinely chapped lips that crack on really bad days, and this stuff has completely changed what I think of as normal for me!! Used 4 times a day when my lips are really bad, it'll clear up the dryness and help my lips heal, and I can apply it 2-3 times a day to keep my lips hydrated and pain-free, and has a clear, glossy finish. It works even better in conjunction with the agave lip balm during the day.
Jessica D.