3 colors available

Holly M.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Clear
Love this lip treatment mask. Always leaves my lips super smooth after applying before bed. When I wake up the next morning my lips are soft and ready for the day. I got a sample at Sephora and want to go pick up the full size. Could use this every day. Easy to use and lasts. Great taste and smell. Greatest lip mask I've ever used.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Clear
There was a time last winter working at Sephora and wearing liquid lipsticks all day that my lips were in BAD shape. I mean they had never been so bad. Nothing in the world seemed to be working until I tried this. No lie they were back to normal in 2 days. I was shocked. I haven't stopped recommending this amazing product since.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Spring, TX
This is my holy grail lip mask. I use it every night before bed. Seriously, there is still some on my lips when I wake up in the morning. It is that good and hydrating. A little bit goes a long way. I always stock up during the Sephora VIB sales, but I have no issue paying full price. I would cry if they discontinued this.
Diana G.
Diana G.
I was on the hunt for  a lip moisturizer that would not only work to give me soft smooth lips under dry matte lipsticks, but also one that would continue to work it's magic afterward. Unfortunately this one does moisturize while you have it on, but once its gone its gone! It never completely seems into my skin but rather sits on top until i eat, drink or wipe it off :( Still on the hunt!
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
Wdm, IA
Review for: Clear
I'm not sure what exactly I was expecting but I had read reviews and seen YouTube videos on this that I thought there would be a huge difference. Don't get me wrong my lips are soft in the morning but then they go back to being dry shortly after I wake up. I'm still happy with the product and I love how thick it goes on the lips.
Christina n.
Christina n.
Leander, TX
This is great day or night! one of the few lip products I've tried that actually stays with you over night. This is my go to if I am feeling dry or chapped, especially in the winter. It doesn't have an overpowering scent like a lot of lip balms do. The tinted ones give just a hint of color while giving the benefits of the mask.
Megan E.
Megan E.
Norman, OK
This is worth the hype. I finally received a tester as gratis and I haven't looked back. I never hear at intention of paying this much for my lips but it is the perfect ending to my night time skin care. It really is unlike any other lip product I have used. It's thick so be prepared for that, but it really is a good thick,if that makes sense. I love this stuff!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Port orange, FL
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I'm absolutely in love with this stuff! I get really dry lips at night and I use this every night and after I do lip scrubs. The color is super natural and not really noticeable so that's why I'm ok with sleeping with it on. I also use it during the day and I can definitely tell the difference in my lips since starting to use it.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Mechanicsburg PA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I own every single one of these agave lip masks and adore them all. This is my favorite. I'm not a bold lip person, but I like to have a little something on my lips to give a polished, finished look to my make up. This is perfect. It's glossy with a bit of golden sparkle that goes with everything. It feels fantastic on the lips, and is so moisturizing. It is also very long lasting.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Review for: Clear
my favorite lip mask. I usually have dry and (sometimes) cracked lips but have not had any issues since using this mask. It is on the pricier side but for me it is well worth it. I have not been able to find a cruelty free dupe that is cheaper. It is on the ticker side, but I don;t mind that as I primarily use this at night.
Jessica D.