BY BITE BEAUTY

• I use the bite agave lip mask with no color and i love it! But ho...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Sharlyne L.
I love love loveee this product! For so long I had heard people rave about it nonstop, and finally decided to cave and give it a try. Not only does this hydrate my lips and keep them from getting chapped, but it smells so delicious. Like cupcakes! I put on a thick layer of this every night and wake up with hydrated and smooth lips. This is a must have product for me.
Morgan G.
New York , NY
My lip savior!! A friend of mind whom I consider a beauty guru recommended this product to me on a Sephora shopping trip when I told her that my lips were perpetually chapped, and since using it my lips have felt moisturized and smooth. It doesn't hurt that the product has a sweet vanilla scent that's not too strong; it's the perfect product for both exfoliation and for when you need a light gloss. I will definitely be using this as my new go-to for chapped lips!
Kelsey H.
Kansas City, MO
My absolute favorite lip mask/balm! I apply this every night and have gone through multiple tubes. While it is pricey, nothing hydrates my lips quite like this. It is a thick consistency which helps keep it on for a while. The original one is great for at night and the red one provides a nice tint, but it is not opaque by any means. Love this stuff!
Taylor W.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Clear
I'm constantly using liquid lipsticks or matte lipsticks because I'm one of those people that hate to reapply, so this lip mask has honestly been a life saver for the days that my lips need to recover. When the product first came out it was in a metal squeeze tube and sometimes the metal would crack and product would leak out of all the tiny cracks, which is what happened with mine. I believe they have since changed the packaging and it is now in a plastic squeeze tube to remedy this.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Complete game changer for me. I have a terrible nervous habit of biting my lips, especially in my sleep. So I've developed dry, cracked lips over time. I was about to give up on all my liquid lipsticks because it bothered me how wrinkly they made my lips look but now I can wear them no problem since I started using this every night. I use the mask at night and the lip balm a couple times during the day whenever I'm not wearing lipsticks. An amazing duo.
Claire S.
I have the champagne one, and I really like it! A little droplet of product is all you need for your lips! Its very replenishing and does wonders to my lips! I use it whenever my lips start to get chapped, and by the next morning, it looks great! I also love how there is a sparkly finish on it, so i feel like you could wear this throughout the day as a lip balm.
Lydia H.
Poplarville , MS
I love love love this lip mask!! I have dry skin and my lips get really crusty this lip mask is amazing I put it on once at night and once in the morning and my lips are so moisturized and ready for anything! I have the clear one and the one in the Champagne color. I love the champagne for when I do light make up and I'm on the go because it adds a little bit of color to my lips without looking too much! This is a staple in my make up bag literally could not live without it!
Emily A.
Review for: Clear
I like to use the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask as an overnight lip treatment. It's extremely moisturizing and nourishing, especially after a long day of wearing liquid lipstick. It's also great for chapped and dry lips. A little of this goes a long way, so you really get a lot for your money!

I love Bite Beauty products, especially that they're made of food grade ingredients -- so you don't have to worry that every time you lick your lips you're ingesting harmful chemicals!
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
This lip mask is really hydrating. I put it on before bed, and can still feel it on my lips when I wake up. The problem is, it is SO HARD to get it out of the tube. Other reviews say to warm it in your hands before squeezing, but even that didn't help. It was basically impossible for me to get the product out, so I started using something else. Would love this if it were reformulated or repackaged.
Carrie B.
Review for: Clear
When I say I love this product, I mean I am deeply crazy head over heels for this lip mask. I have insanely dry lips. Always. Summer, Fall, Winter. Always dry. People always say, "Oh man, my lips get chapped during the winter." and I'm like, if only I had it that easy. I have this disgusting habit of licking, chewing, picking, etc of my lips. The get so much abuse from me and I never thought they would ever get better. Wearing lipstick was almost impossible before I found this product. I'm serious, okay!

I put this on every night after brushing my teeth and sleep with it on. The first day I woke up, it was already helping my lips. After I made it routine my lips were perfect. I use "normal chapstick" during the day just to keep up with it, but I owe the restoration of my lips to this product.

The only cons this product has is it's taste (it's not unbearable, but I'm not a huge fan. Honestly, this is just a personal problem really) and the packing. I hate lip care products that you have to put on with your finger. It is one of my biggest pet peeves when it comes to them. Also, after awhile the bottle starts to fade slightly fall apart, but it's not a big deal at all.

It's pricey but worth it. WORTH IT WORTH IT. Seriously, why haven't you bought this yet?

Jessica D.