3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Parma
As of right now, I only own this product in a sample size. It was either from Sephora or ulta but either way once I run out of my sample I have to go and buy a full size. Whether I use it at night at the end of my nighttime skincare routine or whether it's in the morning before I apply my makeup, my lips feel fantastic and I love it a lot
Sam L.
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
Formula is worth five stars but the packaging is awful! I end up sweating trying to get the product out lol. I use this mask before I go to bed and I wake up feeling hydrated and plump. I have a lot of lines on my lips and this helps fill them out some. I've used it during the day too in place of my favorite lip balm. I will repurchase.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Boca Raton , FL
Review for: Clear
I absolutely can't live without this lip mask! I have very dry and chapped lips all year around and this product literally heals my lips! I put it in every night before bed and I wake up with moisturized and soft lips. It has a very pleasant sweet flavor andI would highly recommend this product to everyone! I purchased mine at Sephora!
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Review for: Clear
This product is amazing. I was hesitant to purchase it based on the price tag but it is so amazingly restorative. Whenever my lips are in bad shape I can pop this on and they're back to normal overnight. It lasts longer than you would expect, smells good, isn't at all irritating. The feeling on your lips is noticeable as the product is a bit heavy but it feels nice and is not at all irritating but rather soothing. You only need the tiniest bit so it's also lasting me forever. I love that it is made with only food grade ingredients!
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Daly City, CA
Review for: Clear
I love this lip mask. You can leave it on overnight or just use it at a regular lip balm if you use a little at a time. You can only get bite beauty from sephora or they have free-standing stores in some location. I would buy it again but it lasts a long time because you get a lot of product. Also comes in a stick lip balm formula too.
Joelle V.
Joelle V.
Absolutely LOVE this stuff. I have it in the clear color, and put it on every night before bed. There is a mild scent, but it doesn't bother me at all. I've had this product for about a month, and the tube barely looks like it's been touched. Because the product is so thick and rich, a little goes a long way. Would definitely recommend!!!
Karina S.
Karina S.
N Providence, RI
Hands down the best lip mask I've ever tried. I squeeze a small amount onto my lips and rub for an easy application. I like to use this before bed to ensure I wake up with nice, soft lips. I've only bought one tube because, although pricey, this will last you FOREVER since you need such a small amount. Will definitely repurchase one day.
Jill W.
Jill W.
Review for: Smashed
I bought the full-sized product after receiving a sample, and I can say that I still love this lip mask! It really helps to seal in moisture, and I love the subtle pop of color. I've also layered it with other lip products, and it still looks great! Although this is kinda expensive, a little goes a long way - the tube lasts a long time!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Yankton, SD
Review for: Clear
Love this! I apply it every night before bed. Its so thick and moisturizing. I love the scent and flavor but it's not overwhelming. Its a little pricey but the tube lasts a long time as you need very little. I received my first one as a gift and bought a replacement as soon as I finished the first tube. I will continue to repurchase.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Anaheim, CA
This is the BEST lip mask I've ever used. I like the results/end game/juicy lips, the smell, feel, texture, and so much more. I would recommend using this prior to a liquid lip. Put it on your lips , beat your face then wipe of excess lip mask and proceed with your favorite liquid lipstick. I would buy this product again and again.
Jessica D.