3 colors available

Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
Review for: Clear
This amazing product saved my lips before my wedding day!! I had extreemly dry and chapped lips that were bleeding.  When I began using this diligently they improved! If my lips get that bad again I want to try the dark pink version for daytime! I think I'll use it more that a regular balm since it works so well and has some color. A proven lipsaver here.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Clear
I'm constantly using liquid lipsticks or matte lipsticks because I'm one of those people that hate to reapply, so this lip mask has honestly been a life saver for the days that my lips need to recover. When the product first came out it was in a metal squeeze tube and sometimes the metal would crack and product would leak out of all the tiny cracks, which is what happened with mine. I believe they have since changed the packaging and it is now in a plastic squeeze tube to remedy this.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Birmingham , AL
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
I was skeptical of this product because of the price. However after using all of the masks I think they are well worth the price. No lip balm I have ever used has given me the deep moisture this one gives me. The shades are nice too during the winter when your lips are extremely chapped but you want a bit of color to the lips. Definitely recommend, and will repurchase!
Joelle K.
Joelle K.
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE LIP PRODUCT! This product goes on my lips every night before bed. I have constantly struggled with chapped lips and this paired with a good lip scrub is the best combo! I have repurchased this product 3 times already. It works!
Mandy Sue P.
Mandy Sue P.
I can't live without this lip mask!!! I have naturally dry lips that tend to crack especially in the winter months. I love how it not only makes my lips super soft and hydrated but how it can be worn at night to give the lips deep hydration as you sleep. The only reason I'm not giving it five stars is because I do feel like it is a little over priced.
Myra H.
Myra H.
Had a sample of this product in its original state, along with champagne and smashed. I much prefer it in "natural," because it seems to be more moisturizing this way. I liked using this before bed as well as before starting my makeup so that my lips were in tip top shape when it was time to put some color on them. Definitely purchasing a full size soon!
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Los Alamos, NM
This is long lasting, thick, and moisturizing. After a day of matte lipstick, this helps rejuvenate your lips. It is a bit sticky and will stay that way for hours. Despite it being moisturizing, I don't always feel that my lips were repaired after, but they are less dry and slightly softer. It's a great product, but not a holy grail in my opinion.
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
Lock Haven, PA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This lip mask is everything. I have naturally dry lips but my lips are my favorite feature. I'm glad to have found a product that works like a mask but is so comfortable and thin to wear that it feels like a lip gloss. This particular color is one of my absolute favorites. It is most definitely worth the money, especially for the outcome you'll get
Ailen D.
Ailen D.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: Clear
This thing will heal any chapped lip! This is one of my holy grails for lips. I apply this before bed, it's a very thick consistency, it really feels like a mask. You put it on and you'll wake up with still product on your lips. So good for repair and hydration. Kinda pricey it's $26 I believe but till this day I regret nothing. Will repurchase.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Review for: Smashed, Champagne Pearl
I am in love with these. Not only do they taste so good, but they really really work. I have tried so many different lip balms that just did nothing or just smoothed over the top. When I use this it feels like it's deeply moisturizing my lips and they feel amazing even after it's worn off. Plus the red tint makes my lips look so cute and healthy.
Jessica D.