BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Jocelyn J.
West Palm Bch, FL
This lip mask is EVERYTHING. It smells and tastes wonderful! It's a sweet vanilla type of deal. But when I tell you the amount of moisture this provides is out of this world. A little goes a RIDICULOUS long way so a little dab every night before bed and my god you are set all day. The tub will last you for well past it's expiration date so that means 12 months of guaranteed subtle, sweet lips!
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
Review for: Clear, Smashed
The original is more moisturizing than Smashed, however, still does not leave my lips dry and with a very nice red tint. Original is just a natural clear glossy- no color on the lips. Both wear well during the night and I wake to find it still on my lips. A little goes along way; therefore, for the price and the amount of product, it's worth it because it will last you a long time depending on how you use it. If used daily more than once a day, you will get more use out of it. Just don't apply too much. Definitely worth the buy!
Ash B.
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is such a HOLY GRAIL product for me! I have crazy dry lips all the time and this product makes them feel new again.
This product does have a very thick consistency so I tend to only use it at night. However, you can use this during the day too. I just don't use as much for daytime. This product saves my lips and it's lasted me a while also. So I strongly recommend!
Allison C.
Review for: Clear
This is one of my favorite products... Period! This was my introduction to Bite Beauty. A consultant at Sephora recommended the Bite brand and this agave lip mask after I told her my lips had been extra dry. I use this almost every single night before I go to bed and wake up with my lips feeling moisturized. During the day, if my lips feel drier than normal or I don't want to wear actual lipstick or much color, I will use the agave mask in champagne. I will purchase this product over and over again.
Maria N.
Beaufort, SC
Review for: Clear
This is my favorite lip treatment ever!
It leaves your lips so hydrated without making them feel all greasy and gross.
Just a little goes a long ways and last for hours.
I like to put it on in the morning and evenings before bed to keep lips super hydrated since I wear matte lips a lot.
It's $20ish which seems high but it seriously will last you forever and is worth every penny.
Ash T.
Review for: Smashed, Champagne Pearl
Ok, I've tried everyyyything in the lip balm area of things... I'm mean everything! This, without a doubt, is the best product I've used. It's thick (want it to last you need thick!), sticky enough to do the job without being annoying, and the colours are subtle and easy for applying . I like both colours and wear them daily, (for the price I'm not just using this stuff at night!) Yes it's insanely expensive (beauty industry for ya!) but doing the cost per use, it doesn't work out to be as much as you'd think, plus it works! It's also long lasting and doesn't need reapplying every 20 minutes like most other lip balms I've tried in the past. I don't really write reviews but I thought as I've tried it all I needed to give this product a big thumbs up!
Bryce J.
Front Royal, VA
I think the packaging here says it all. Uhm, yeah.. you see that beat up greyish tube in the picture? The one with no words on it? That's my well-loved lip mask. This thing has been thrown back and forth between my purse, makeup box, makeup bag, numerous coat pockets and even left in my car. It's hydrating, has no harsh smells and I'm convinced it's the cure for chapped lips.. step aside, Carmex. My mom rarely buys high end makeup products, but she even bought a tube for herself. I will warn you: it's thick. So, it's not good to wear under lipstick, but perfect for winter or at night.
Elizabeth L.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Clear
I'm giving it 3 stars because honestly, I never really figured out how to make this work. It's true, a little does go along way, but it's kinda not worth the hassle. While you have it on it makes your lips feel great, but as soon as remove it (it is a mask) it just goes back to normal. Disclaimer: I used the lip scrub first and then I put the mask on. Honestly, for $26+ it's kind of not worth it. Of all the other great Bite products this is the only one I don't think I'd purchase again.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
The texture of the mask is quite viscous and thicker than a lipgloss but it makes your lips feel oh so soft after you put it on! I really love the way my lips feel right after use! This lip mask is for those TLC days or even a couple times a week or right before a big event to soften those lips! It helps my lipstick glide smoothly without those cracks and flakiness! Especially if I'm usually a matte liquid lipstick that can be drying this helps rejuvenate my lips before use and after removal.
Morgan G.
New York , NY
My lip savior!! A friend of mind whom I consider a beauty guru recommended this product to me on a Sephora shopping trip when I told her that my lips were perpetually chapped, and since using it my lips have felt moisturized and smooth. It doesn't hurt that the product has a sweet vanilla scent that's not too strong; it's the perfect product for both exfoliation and for when you need a light gloss. I will definitely be using this as my new go-to for chapped lips!
Jessica D.