BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Jess G.
Review for: Smashed
This is one of my favorite lip balms. The consistency is on the thicker side but it's still lightweight on the lips. This specific shade gives a nice natural look to the lips which I love on no makeup makeup days. Keeps my lips moisturized and smooth. And I've had it for almost a year so very long lasting. A little goes and long way so would totally recommend!
Justice S.
Hustonville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this in all three of the shades. I also have a trial size I got in a kit. This is so amazing. It makes my lips so soft and moisturized. Nothing else has ever helped my lips like this has. I will be purchasing a full size soon!
Letty H.
San Ramon, CA
Review for: Clear
This thick formula is perfect for dry lips. I like wearing his to sleep because it's a little too tuck for the day, for me at least. It really hydrates my lips the whole night and when I wake up, they're so soft! I just don't like how it's packaged, you have to use your fingers to spread it on your lips
Lee L.
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
this is such a wonderful product during the winter months when my lips are extremely dried and chapped. It healed my lips in a matter of days. I use it at night and during the day. I'm the type of person who doesn't mind the thickness of products on my lips, so wearing this during the day didn't bother me. The champagne one is my favorite because of the slight pink shimmer.
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have one in my purse, in my desk, on my vanity, and one on my nightstand. This is one of the best lip mask I have ever used...i wear a lot of liquid lipsticks, and my lips would stay so dry! This, has helped 100%
Amanda L.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I really like to put this lip mask on before I go to bed. It's thick enough that I know it's not going to rub off right away. This was my first time trying a lip mask and I really feel like my lips are more moisturized in the morning. I will be buying more when I run out, probably one of each shade!!
cynthia s.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really liked this lip mask. It feels very thick and hydrating. I use it every night before I go to bed. It lasts all night and feels very nourishing. I like all three colors. The price is a little steep, but not too bad. I will repurchase when I run out.
Angela J.
Phoenix
Review for: Clear
I really love the way this product leaves my lips I usually put it on before i do my makeup so by the time i have to put on lipstick my lips are very moisturized its not sticky or tacky it does feel a little heavy on the lips but it does everything it's supposed to I would recommend it to everyone
Caitlin H.
Henderson, KY
Review for: Clear
Love love love!! I use it every night before bed and I wake up and my lips feel like an angel touched them. I'm picky about what I put on my lips but I love this stuff. Tastes and smells good. Definitely worth it
Kristen G.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT. SERIOUSLY. Are your lips ever peeling, hurting, and it feels like you're beyond relief? Slap this thick, sweet concoction, and sit back and relax. Your lips will feel like soft pillows, or juicy little grapes. Take a scrub to your little lips and repeat! A must for cold climates.
Jessica D.