BY BITE BEAUTY #91 in Lip Care

• I use the bite agave lip mask with no color and i love it! But ho...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Joelle V.
Absolutely LOVE this stuff. I have it in the clear color, and put it on every night before bed. There is a mild scent, but it doesn't bother me at all. I've had this product for about a month, and the tube barely looks like it's been touched. Because the product is so thick and rich, a little goes a long way. Would definitely recommend!!!
Rochelle D.
Norwalk , CA
This is literally the best Lip hydrator in the 'prestige' beauty world. I've tried them all from ridiculous fancy lip balms to drugstore and the Agave Lip Mask is the only product that feels like it really treats dryness. It heals my lips so well. Perfect to apply before sleeping.
Marcia C.
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
This stuff is amazing. I seem to have a slight allergy or something to a lot of lip balms because a few hours after I put them on, my lips will start peeling really bad. I don't have that problem at all with this stuff. And the champagne color is perfect for when you want a subtle, shimmery look. A little goes a long way, so this tube will probably last forever for me.
Jordan C.
Review for: Clear more...
This product is amazing. I was hesitant to purchase it based on the price tag but it is so amazingly restorative. Whenever my lips are in bad shape I can pop this on and they're back to normal overnight. It lasts longer than you would expect, smells good, isn't at all irritating. The feeling on your lips is noticeable as the product is a bit heavy but it feels nice and is not at all irritating but rather soothing. You only need the tiniest bit so it's also lasting me forever. I love that it is made with only food grade ingredients!
Jessica O.
Daly City, CA
Review for: Clear more...
I love this lip mask. You can leave it on overnight or just use it at a regular lip balm if you use a little at a time. You can only get bite beauty from sephora or they have free-standing stores in some location. I would buy it again but it lasts a long time because you get a lot of product. Also comes in a stick lip balm formula too.
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
Formula is worth five stars but the packaging is awful! I end up sweating trying to get the product out lol. I use this mask before I go to bed and I wake up feeling hydrated and plump. I have a lot of lines on my lips and this helps fill them out some. I've used it during the day too in place of my favorite lip balm. I will repurchase.
Karina S.
N Providence, RI
Hands down the best lip mask I've ever tried. I squeeze a small amount onto my lips and rub for an easy application. I like to use this before bed to ensure I wake up with nice, soft lips. I've only bought one tube because, although pricey, this will last you FOREVER since you need such a small amount. Will definitely repurchase one day.
Michelle F.
Yankton, SD
Review for: Clear more...
Love this! I apply it every night before bed. Its so thick and moisturizing. I love the scent and flavor but it's not overwhelming. Its a little pricey but the tube lasts a long time as you need very little. I received my first one as a gift and bought a replacement as soon as I finished the first tube. I will continue to repurchase.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I LOVE this becaus it saved my lips when I was on accutane. It’s thick and smells good and tastes good. It’s hard to get out of the tube because it’s thick so I use the bite brush and you can feel your lips getting healthier. My lips didn’t crack or dry up during my 6 months on accutane and it was winter time also. That’s how good it is
Chelsea D.
Athens, GA
Review for: Clear more...
omg this is such a nice product. it feels very luxurious and thick. it does take a while for the product to absorb into the lips, so i use this at night as the last step in my skincare routine. the ingredients are very natural and i just really like BITE beauty as a brand in general. the scent for this is so yummy and it really does help out with my dry, crackly lips
Jessica D.