3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Maureen P.
Maureen P.
Stockton, CA
I really enjoy the Bite Beauty Agave lip mask. It works well to hydrate, soften and gently resurface lips. Can be worn morning and night, or under other lip products. Comes in different shades and applies like a gloss. I didn't give it 5 stars because I really didn't see it providing anything more than a good lip balm might. It's a quality oroduct for what it is.
Tashonda D.
Tashonda D.
Newark, NJ
I love it so much I keep one in my Professional Makeup Kit for my clients. While I'm prepping the skin I apply and by the time I get to lipstick their lips are smooth and buttery. I also keep one in my purse to apply throughout the day and I use it overnight in the evening.  This is now my favorite lip product that I can not live without. A little goes a long way.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Review for: Clear
This is my favorite lip product- hands down. This is the only product that has healed my lips. I am constantly picking at my lips because they get chapped very easily. I have very dry skin and my lips follow the same way, they crack and peel and I'll chew on them so they get worse and bleed. I found this product on the Sephora site and knew I needed to try it. Burt's Bees has never done anything, carmax slides right off, and Fresh sugar worked ok, but didn't last long enough to be useful through the day or at night. One night's use of the Bite lip mask and the next morning I felt like I had received new lips. They were soft and they were noticeably healed much more than they were. A few nights and it was like I had never had a problem. The affects do only last a day or so, but I think that's because of how much I still pick at them during the day and that I love matte lipsticks if I wear any. The packaging is hard to use, the foil was a pain but there is a picture cap in the lid, I just didn't notice it until too late, and the product is hard to get out if the tube is cold. I usually warm it up by sticking the tube somewhere warm for a few minutes before I apply it, that helps a lot in getting it out.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Clear
I used this a while back and honestly didn't think it worked as well as everyone claims. It just felt like petroleum jelly and it felt super sticky and when I wiped it off the next morning my lips didn't feel any more hydrated or healthy looking. Pretty pricy stuff for something that is just, OK. I have a couple, both expensive and drugstore, that work better.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
The best lip mask I have ever used. My lips stay soft and moisturized literally all day. I usually put this on before bed and when I wake up I can feel how much the product has sinked in and healed my dry lips. And the best part is you only need a little bit at a time. Plus you don't need to use it every night because it keeps your lips healthy for a few days.
Adrienne D.
Adrienne D.
Review for: Clear
The product itself, Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask, is lovely, and is great to use at bedtime to moisturize your lips. It's usually still on in the morning when I wake up, which is a good sign. However, I don't really like the packaging, as the black on the tube has crumbled off with continuous use and I can't read anything on the tube anymore, and it's just not cute anymore.
Lindsey F.
Lindsey F.
Ellisville, MO
Review for: Clear
This item is holy grail status! It lasts forever on the lips and is the ideal overnight deep repair lip mask. It's super thick and makes a great barrier layer to maximize effectiveness. I like the original agave Vera the most, I don't need any color in it as I use it at night. It's lightly sweet and very thick and a bit sticky but it does the job so well. One tube will last a lifetime! BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
Review for: Clear
This amazing product saved my lips before my wedding day!! I had extreemly dry and chapped lips that were bleeding.  When I began using this diligently they improved! If my lips get that bad again I want to try the dark pink version for daytime! I think I'll use it more that a regular balm since it works so well and has some color. A proven lipsaver here.
Cathy H.
Cathy H.
I absolutely love this agave lip mask! I tried the sample pack and immediately went out and bought the full size in champagne. I use this morning and night and before I apply any type of lip color. Since I started using it my lips are so soft, supple and no longer peel, They look so much better ...more plump and my lines are less visible! Awesome lip mask!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Clear
I'm constantly using liquid lipsticks or matte lipsticks because I'm one of those people that hate to reapply, so this lip mask has honestly been a life saver for the days that my lips need to recover. When the product first came out it was in a metal squeeze tube and sometimes the metal would crack and product would leak out of all the tiny cracks, which is what happened with mine. I believe they have since changed the packaging and it is now in a plastic squeeze tube to remedy this.
Jessica D.