3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Mesa, AZ
I absolutely love this stuff. The tube is huge & lasts forever, even if you use it every day. It has a slightly sweet taste & is unscented, as far as I can smell. It is also clear & gives the illusion of a glossy lip gloss. It's a little sticky & the tiniest, tiniest bit goes a loooooong way. I've only tried this in the original, as I purchased the tube to be used as it's intended (a lip mask), but if I knew I could use the entire tube within a reasonable amount of time, is definitely try the other two colors also.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Clear
I have bought this tube 2 times! This is something that I truly love and never want to go without! I put this on every night before I go to bed and my lips are always hydrated and soft. In the winter time I apply during the day as well to prevent those nasty, dry, chapped winter lips. I want to try some of the colored options so I can wear it during the daytime more often since I love having at least a little color on my lips.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Athens, GA
Review for: Clear
omg this is such a nice product. it feels very luxurious and thick. it does take a while for the product to absorb into the lips, so i use this at night as the last step in my skincare routine. the ingredients are very natural and i just really like BITE beauty as a brand in general. the scent for this is so yummy and it really does help out with my dry, crackly lips
Gabriella F.
Gabriella F.
Review for: Clear
I am in loveeeeee with this lip product! I use this every night as my last step in my skin care routine. I place a little dot on my finger and smooth it into my lips and it feels incredible. It is a bit sticky but I have gotten past that because it is just so great. When I wake up in the morning, my lips feel hydrated and refreshed and look amazing. 10/10 recommend
Allison C.
Allison C.
Review for: Clear
This is one of my favorite products... Period! This was my introduction to Bite Beauty. A consultant at Sephora recommended the Bite brand and this agave lip mask after I told her my lips had been extra dry. I use this almost every single night before I go to bed and wake up with my lips feeling moisturized. During the day, if my lips feel drier than normal or I don't want to wear actual lipstick or much color, I will use the agave mask in champagne. I will purchase this product over and over again.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
This lip mask does not mess around. It is pricey, yes, but let me tell you it is worth every $!!! Warm it up in your hands before you use it, it could get a little hard, but you only need a little at a time. It heals chapped lips and makes them super soft in no time. It's my go-to lip balm.

I use the sheer one because i'm not about that shiny color life
amber f.
amber f.
Somerdale, NJ
Heals my lips like no other product! During the winter my lips got so chapped and dry. My mom actually got me hooked on this since she let me try some of hers. After using it my lips instantly felt so much better and it actually felt like my lips absorbed it rather than Chapstick sitting on my lips. This actually healed my lips instead of just providing a quick fix. Also works great for making liquid lipsticks more comfortable.
Tashonda D.
Tashonda D.
Newark, NJ
I love it so much I keep one in my Professional Makeup Kit for my clients. While I'm prepping the skin I apply and by the time I get to lipstick their lips are smooth and buttery. I also keep one in my purse to apply throughout the day and I use it overnight in the evening.  This is now my favorite lip product that I can not live without. A little goes a long way.
Maureen P.
Maureen P.
Stockton, CA
I really enjoy the Bite Beauty Agave lip mask. It works well to hydrate, soften and gently resurface lips. Can be worn morning and night, or under other lip products. Comes in different shades and applies like a gloss. I didn't give it 5 stars because I really didn't see it providing anything more than a good lip balm might. It's a quality oroduct for what it is.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Review for: Clear
This is my favorite lip product- hands down. This is the only product that has healed my lips. I am constantly picking at my lips because they get chapped very easily. I have very dry skin and my lips follow the same way, they crack and peel and I'll chew on them so they get worse and bleed. I found this product on the Sephora site and knew I needed to try it. Burt's Bees has never done anything, carmax slides right off, and Fresh sugar worked ok, but didn't last long enough to be useful through the day or at night. One night's use of the Bite lip mask and the next morning I felt like I had received new lips. They were soft and they were noticeably healed much more than they were. A few nights and it was like I had never had a problem. The affects do only last a day or so, but I think that's because of how much I still pick at them during the day and that I love matte lipsticks if I wear any. The packaging is hard to use, the foil was a pain but there is a picture cap in the lid, I just didn't notice it until too late, and the product is hard to get out if the tube is cold. I usually warm it up by sticking the tube somewhere warm for a few minutes before I apply it, that helps a lot in getting it out.
Jessica D.