BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Jennifer P.
Milwaukie, OR
I purchased a tube of Bite Beauty Agave Mask two years ago. I've used it nearly every night since, and I still have a good amount left. Plus, no chapped lips at ALL, even in the coldest winter weather I've experienced in my life. Today, when clients come in to ask me to help them with their lips, I recommend this product and they often purchase it. It's a unique product with an original formula that you can't find anywhere else. And since it's Bite you know it's edible, which is good for all of us who eat however many pounds of lipstick every year.Works perfectly with the lip scrub for the very driest of lips. Enjoy them together!
Tia N.
Pasco, WA
I love this stuff! I have the lip mask and wear it every single night and sometimes during the day. Definitely locks in hydration and has healed my dry, peeling lips. The texture is thick and...kind of sticky, but not? It's hard to explain. It doesn't make my lips stick together or anything, but it is a honey/agave texture. Really interesting and unlike anything I've tried in the past. I'm a believer now! It doesn't smell or taste like anything, which is nice for a lip mask also. The price seemed high but now I think it's fair, a little goes a long way and this is different from a regular balm. BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask
Pamela P.
Leominster, MA
I got this in my hunt for a good lip treatment for my extremely chapped dry lips and I am happy with the results it gives me. I usually put some on my lips before going to bed and I have noticed a difference when I wake up. My lips feel hydrated and a lot better when they have been hurting because of how chapped they get. The only thing I don't like is that it gets very hard so I have to squeeze way too hard for a little product to come out and it is very very thick. I'm not sure if temperature has a role in this because it's winter time and my house tends to get cold, I will have to see if it's the same during the summer months. I'm still really enjoying this lip mask.
Mariam K.
Tarzana, CA
I have pretty dry lips all year around. I really wanted to try wearing liquid lipsticks so I'm order to moisturize my lips I figured I'd use a lip mask. I was recommended this Bite lip mask so I gave it a try. I honestly think this is a pure waste of money. It's really sticky and messy so I usually wear it to bed. I didn't see any major difference in my lips that a regular lip balm couldn't do. I've had it for over a year and gave it dozens of tries, but nothing. It does smell great though.
Bri A.
Rocky Point, NY
I was a patient on Accutane for very bad acne, one of the largest and most severe side effects of the mediation is VERY DRY LIPS. I was horrified with how my lips looked, they were cracked and flakey and sometimes even bleeding! I received a sample of this at Sephora and fell-in-love. It is a bit thick and sticky but that is exactly what I needed for a long-wearing lip therapy. It was very moisturizing and even softened my damaged lips. GET THIS!
Nancy W.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Clear
I have bought this tube 2 times! This is something that I truly love and never want to go without! I put this on every night before I go to bed and my lips are always hydrated and soft. In the winter time I apply during the day as well to prevent those nasty, dry, chapped winter lips. I want to try some of the colored options so I can wear it during the daytime more often since I love having at least a little color on my lips.
Rachel T.
Clackamas, OR
$26 does seem a bit steep for this product BUT I think it's absolutely worth the price. This is the only "mask" I've used on my lips since I've bought it and I've turned everyone I know onto it as well. I am very sensitive to scents but the vanilla type scent is amazing without being overwhelming. I use this product every morning and every night and haven't had cracked lips in longer than I can remember.

My only complaint would be the packaging because during winter months this product is almost impossible to squeeze out of the tube. Make sure to warm the tube up in your hands before trying to use.
Mandi W.
Dayton, OH
I'm on the fence with this one. ONLY because I have two. The regular and the champagne. The champagne is super frosty, not attractive and not very nourishing to my lips. The regular one is really nice, goes on silky, absorbs well last about an hour or so but honestly I reach for my Carmex more than this. As for the Bite champagne..I should have returned it.
Princess S.
CREATES THE ULTIMATE KISSABLE POUT! I have been using this product since it first came out (many years ago). It is the best lip product I've ever used. The product is thick so I've found it works best if you warm the tube up in your hands a few minutes before applying, this will allow you to get the product out easier. I apply it every night at bedtime and wake up with beautiful, full, moisturizers lips. I do not wear it during the day since it is quite thick and I prefer to use it as a mask. I purchase about 1-2 per year- so the price is less impactful when you only need 1 per year.
Sum Mei C.
Review for: Clear
I bought this during the VIB sale last week and have been using this every night since then for about 4 night straight (my lips were very dry); it helped my lips so much after just 1st use, after 4 night, my lip feels moisturized and hydrated. The only thing I dislike is the tube, I have to put A LOT of pressure to get the product out, they might want to have this in a jar or something easier in the future.
Jessica D.