3 colors available

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Nena C.
Nena C.
I was so excited to try this product, with all the good reviews and hype it gets. I started using it before going to bed and after a few days of use the corners of my lips started breaking and flaking, my lips were cracked... it was painful to eat, to talk... and it took me a while to realized what product it was because I started using some new lipsticks, but no... once I stopped using this and using First Aid Beauty lip therapy Instead my lips were almost completely healed over night... better product for a lot less money!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Review for: Clear
This is my absolutely FAVORITE lip mask. The original clear formula my go to. You can wear it under any lipstick including liquid lipstick, It is long lasting. This stuff makes your lips feel nourished, healthy and hydrated all day long and a little goes a long way. So easy to use- it comes in a squeeze bottle. It's a bit pricey but worth every penny. You can find this product at Sephora.
Geneva C.
Geneva C.
West Covina, CA
Review for: Clear
I absolutely adore this product.  It is the first product that I have used that has kept my lips moisturized and soft.  I use it every night and love the way my lips feel in the morning.  A little goes a long way which is great because it is pricey but you will have this product for a while before having to purchase it.   It has a slight vanilla scent to it but it is not overpowering at all.
Briana M.
Briana M.
Palm coast, FL
Review for: Clear
The bite beauty agave lipmask is something I use every morning and night. Not to sound dramatic but my life seriously changed when I discovered this product. I have dry lips all the time no matter what and this product is so moisturizing, feels so luxorious, and smells so amazing. The packaging could be better because many of mine have broken in half but the formula itself is unbeatable
Heather 2.
Heather 2.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This is my new favorite lip gloss! I absolutely LOVE how is moisturizes my lips while giving a pretty shimmer to them. It also tastes good! Made with a special formula of agave nectar, jojoba oil, and the antioxidant resveratrol you cannot go wrong! Also, this formula does NOT contain harmful Parabens, Sulfates, or Phthalates! You must try this!! 😍 #influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Maria N.
Maria N.
Beaufort, SC
Review for: Clear
This is my favorite lip treatment ever!
It leaves your lips so hydrated without making them feel all greasy and gross.
Just a little goes a long ways and last for hours.
I like to put it on in the morning and evenings before bed to keep lips super hydrated since I wear matte lips a lot.
It's $20ish which seems high but it seriously will last you forever and is worth every penny.
Ash B.
Ash B.
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is such a HOLY GRAIL product for me! I have crazy dry lips all the time and this product makes them feel new again.
This product does have a very thick consistency so I tend to only use it at night. However, you can use this during the day too. I just don't use as much for daytime. This product saves my lips and it's lasted me a while also. So I strongly recommend!
Megan V.
Megan V.
Katy, TX
Review for: Clear
Holy grail product! I have extremely dry, chapped lips and I make it worse because I love matte lips so much. This product drastically improved my lips after just one use. I've been using this product for months now and my lips are healthier than ever. The product is very thick so I do recommend putting it on before you sleep at night rather than applying it during the day.
Eugenia B.
Eugenia B.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I love everything this brand puts out. When they released this color, I knew I had to have it. It's a thick, creamy formula that still feels lightweight and it's not super sticky (just a little tacky). I use it probably three to four days each week either alone or as a lipstick topper. It tastes a little sweet but doesn't really have a scent. I will buy again when I'm out.
Thuy T.
Thuy T.
Puyallup
Life changing. This is more of a super hydrating lip balm than an actual mask, but I absolutely love it. I tried it out after using their sugar scrub and have made it my everyday chapstick instead. It's made of all natural ingredients, so you really can't go wrong
Jessica D.