BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Unsure of how I feel about this product— personally it took a few days to make my lips feel like they were getting moisturised, but once I used this daily I did notice a difference. You do have to keep putting the product on or your lips will just dry out as they were before using this lip mask. There is a good amount of product in the container it comes it, so I understand the high price, but to me this is a little too high. I did get a cut / sore on the corner of my mouth after using the product, not sure how it happened, but it was solely after using this product on my lips. If you have the money, I guess this is a nice lip product, but for me I wouldn't purchase as an everyday lip treatment.
Sarah Z.
I got this lip mask as a sampler from Sephora (one of each color/flavor) and each tiny sample lasted a VERY long time, so I can only imagine how long the the 0.52 oz tube will last me once I buy it. A little goes a long way. While $26 does seem pricey, this stuff will last you forever.

My favorite color of the bunch has to be "Champagne" which Sephora describes as a "rose gold pearl." It's a nice shimmery light pink color that I can get away with wearing during the day since it's so subtle and pretty - it's not the kind of thick lip mask you'd only want to wear at night in the privacy of your bed.

This stuff smells great and makes your lips feel amazing, soft, and hydrated. I have very dry lips, and I also have a tendency to bite/pick at the dry skin on my lips, making it worse. These masks have improved the condition of my lips very much!

Marcea B.
denver, co
Review for: Clear
my lips were so dry a few weeks ago & I was constantly peeling them until they bled. (Attractive I know) THIS product is a life and game changer. I've been using this lip mask for about a week now and my lips no longer have ANY dry patches or peeling whatsoever. I am not exaggerating when I say they are super soft and smooth. I am a lipstick wearer so my lips tend to get dry. Been using this every night and I no longer have dry peeling lips. A little goes a long way. Yes the tube can be hard to get the product out but just warm it up in your hands first. SO WORTH YOUR $$$. If you have issues with dry lips, thank me later!
Christina D.
Atlanta, GA
I have THE worst lips. I'm talking constantly cracked and dry no matter the season. I have really bad eczema and dry skin around my lips. This lip mask is HEAVEN SENT. The directions say to use it at night, before going to bed. However, my lips need a lot more hydration. I use this about three ties in a day with my regular chapstick. I haven't had an dry or cracked issues since. This is definitely a staple in my routine and I'll most likely buy it again.For those of you who have an issue with consistency... it is on the sticker side, which bothered me from the start. HOWEVER, its results are worth it.
Julia B.
Natrona Hts, PA
I got the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask as a sample from Sephora. I was excited to try it because I heard good things. My sample came with three colors champagne, natural, and smashed. Out of the three colors I absolutely love champagne because it is super shiny and has just a little bit of shimmer. I wear this all the time. I used my entire sample and went out and bought the full-size. A lot of people say they only wear it at night but I wear it all the time. It's a little bit tacky but it is a lip mask. I will deal with that for having super hydrated pouty shiny healthy lips.
Christine N.
The formulation of this is very thick, sticky and almost goopy. It tastes sweet like agave. This product leaves the lips very soft and hydrated after even one use and lasts on the lips for a very long time. Like even after you wash it off, it is still there. The formula is the most tenacious lip product I have ever come across.

These come in a clear version and several sheer tinted versions. This is best applied at night given that it is a mask with the consistency mentioned above. Like your hair will stick to your lips if it is windy. It is a bit too goopy for me personally and bleeds outside of the lower lip line slowly and after a few days of using, it gave me a little blemish on the lower bottom corner of one side right under my lip where it had spread onto my skin from being too emollient and occlusive.

That said, this is super hydrating and while it didn't work out for me, I think it could work well for those on Accutane or for those with severely dry and chapped lips.
Mindy R.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I love to put this on before bed in the winter when my lips are really dry. It's super pretty, and it is so rich and moisturizing. You could wear it as a day wear gloss too.
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
Literally just tried this out at Sephora & absolutely LOVE it!! I have been trying new products on my face lately and have used a new Vitamin C serum that seemed to have burned the border of my lips and now is extremely chapped and dry! It's very uncomfortable. And the only thing that has been helping temporarily is coconut oil, but I have to constantly reapply! This lip mask is like an intensifying lip balm that soothes and relieves the burning feeling! I wasn't ready to fully commit to purchasing this yet, as I wanted to see if there was something comparable that's a little less expensive. Or even a travel/deluxe size of this product would have made me happy! If I don't find something soon, I will more than likely purchase this online at Sephora.com to get some points!! :)
Debbie T.
Review for: Clear
I LOVE this stuff. I always have chapped lips and nothing helped UNTIL l found Bite Beauty Agave Mask. My lips look significantly better since I have been using this product. I try to apply several times though out the day (especially during the winter months) and definitely before I go to sleep at night. The product comes out fairly thick, but don't let that discourage you. It thins out as soon as you warm it with your lips.
Mara M.
Review for: Clear
This right here, is the NUMBER ONE PRODUCT I can't be without for my lips. I promise, if you use it once, you will continuously purchase. I first used it in a small sample pack given to me at Sephora. Once I used it up, I went online and purchased the full size. I got it in a holiday pack that included a ruby red lipstick, a liner, and lip primer. This Agave Lip Mask is a sweet, vanilla-ish, delicious flavor. It is very thick and sticky (don't recommend for windy days!) but is perfect before bed for a great conditioning treatment to combat dry lips, or even in the morning for a full, naturally glistening, plump lip look throughout the day. I can't say enough about this product- I'm obsessed!
Jessica D.