BY BITE BEAUTY

• I use the bite agave lip mask with no color and i love it! But ho...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Stacy C.
I received a sample of this and was surprisingly impressed. It's very moisturizing and nourishing and quickly transforms my dry lips to healthy, smooth lips. A little goes a long way and I will definitely be purchasing the full size product. New holy grail!
Brittany P.
Philadelphia, PA
after week one I noticed a complete change in my lips hydration. In the harsh winter months I used to experience extremely dry and cracked lips. This treatment was affective upone first use! I have now been using for over a month! I love this product. I use it right before I go to bed. It was so awesome I went back and purchased the lip balm for daily use!
Catherine L.
Review for: Smashed, Champagne Pearl more...
I am in love with these. Not only do they taste so good, but they really really work. I have tried so many different lip balms that just did nothing or just smoothed over the top. When I use this it feels like it's deeply moisturizing my lips and they feel amazing even after it's worn off. Plus the red tint makes my lips look so cute and healthy.
Ailen D.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: Clear more...
This thing will heal any chapped lip! This is one of my holy grails for lips. I apply this before bed, it's a very thick consistency, it really feels like a mask. You put it on and you'll wake up with still product on your lips. So good for repair and hydration. Kinda pricey it's $26 I believe but till this day I regret nothing. Will repurchase.
shannon m.
West Haven, CT
Review for: Clear more...
I used a free sample of all three from Sephora and want to get a full size. This is the best lip mask I have tried. It's super moisturizing and you don't need a lot at all. I use it at night and my lips feel good the whole next day. It also smells great. I don't like the tinted ones as much because I like to put it around my lips as well.
Nicole M.
King city, OR
This lip mask is so hydrating. I had dry cracked lips and put this on and by the next morning they were so soft. It feels like a petroleum jelly and stays in place. It's thick and refreshing it's quiet pricey but a small bit goes a long way so it's worthy of its price.
Megan E.
Norman, OK
This is worth the hype. I finally received a tester as gratis and I haven't looked back. I never hear at intention of paying this much for my lips but it is the perfect ending to my night time skin care. It really is unlike any other lip product I have used. It's thick so be prepared for that, but it really is a good thick,if that makes sense. I love this stuff!
Marcia C.
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
This stuff is amazing. I seem to have a slight allergy or something to a lot of lip balms because a few hours after I put them on, my lips will start peeling really bad. I don't have that problem at all with this stuff. And the champagne color is perfect for when you want a subtle, shimmery look. A little goes a long way, so this tube will probably last forever for me.
Joelle V.
Absolutely LOVE this stuff. I have it in the clear color, and put it on every night before bed. There is a mild scent, but it doesn't bother me at all. I've had this product for about a month, and the tube barely looks like it's been touched. Because the product is so thick and rich, a little goes a long way. Would definitely recommend!!!
Rochelle D.
Norwalk, CA
This is literally the best Lip hydrator in the 'prestige' beauty world. I've tried them all from ridiculous fancy lip balms to drugstore and the Agave Lip Mask is the only product that feels like it really treats dryness. It heals my lips so well. Perfect to apply before sleeping.
Jessica D.