BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Gretchen W.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Amazing product. This lip mask is supper hydrating and leaves the lips feeling plump and moist. The color is an awesome everyday shimmer that adds a little sparkle
Andrea O.
Dickson, TN
Night stand essential. This helps my lips feel amazing! It hydrates them like no other. I keep it on my nightstand so that I can let it do it's magic over night.
Catherine H.
Montclair
Love love love this lip mask. It is a little pricey but so worth the money! Has been a game changer!  I now can go out into the sun all day without having cracked lips the next day.
Kim M.
I considered trying this product for months and put it off because of the price. I finally splurged and I am so glad I did! I have dry lips to begin with and lipsticks just dry them out even more. I tend to not wear lip colors because my lips crack during the day, but that isn't such a big problem anymore. I have it in the clear shade and it has a slight yellow cast coming out of the tube but goes on clear. It is thick, but not uncomfortable and not waxy at all. I put this on my lips every night before going to sleep and rarely wake up with chapped lips (which I typically have everyday). I also like to use it while I am getting ready to go out and then dab it off before applying lip colors and it helps prevent my lips from drying out. The only cons with this product are that it is pricey (however you do get a lot of product) and you have to put it on your fingertip and then apply it to your lips, which leaves a greasy-ness behind. One tube of this will probably last me at least a year and I plan to always have it on hand (I keep it in my backpack during the day). I will probably never get the colored varieties of this because I use it more of as a treatment or to layer, but to each their own!
Ngan C.
This is the holy grail of lip "balm". I know it says mask but it really is a balm. I had really raw lips so raw that it was so painful to wipe my mouth after eating with a napkin it hurt so bad! Went to the drug store and got a ton of typical chapstick, carmex, blistex stuff and to no avail. I just prolong the pain. Looked online and googled and just so happened upon this at $26 a pop I was thinking no way this is gonna work, but made my trek to sephora and within the first application I felt relief!!! I have gone through so many tubes I use this all day under my lip color and at night religiously!!!
Lora V.
This product is definitely a good one! When I get ready to do my makeup, I exfoliate my lips then apply this, and my lips stay moisturized for hours! At night before I go to sleep, I do my normal skin care routine and finish with applying this lip mask and by morning my lips are STILL moisturized!

A little goes a long way, so if the price point intimidates you just keep that in mind.

The one and only reason this did not receive a 5-star rating is due to the packaging. The packaging is absolutely horrific. It comes in a squeeze tube, which I don't mind, but the finish on the tube flakes away after time. And believe me it flakes, and flakes, and flakes away. I packed it in my makeup bag when I traveled, and when I got to my destination the little flakes got onto everything else in my makeup bag.... annoying. If there was some way they could improve upon the packaging, this product would EASILY be 5-stars, because it works and moisturizes like no other!
Xochitl F.
Pinole, CA
Review for: Smashed
I have horribly dry lips that I bite all the time. I've tried everything and finally settled on vasaline, but it didn't repair my lips like I needed. This stuff is so buttery and the perfect density for lip repair. It smells like vanilla mochi and tastes very faintly of agave syrup. It's not goopy, but it feels like a thick chapstick. I've notived a huge difference even in 2 days. My lips are actually repairing, not just being hydrated and continuing to peel.
Lucy L.
Review for: Clear
I absolutely love how moisturized, hydrated and nourished this makes my lips feel after applying it. I usually either wear it by itself or before I apply a liquid lipstick (any lipstick for that matter). I apply the Agave Lip Mask before any lipstick and it makes my lips not look nor feel dried at all & the lipstick glides on like a dream. However, a downside of this product is that if you wear it by itself, it tends to leave a little bit of a white "goo" in between your lips. But overall it's a great product!
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Received samples of this product for free from #Sephora and I'm enamored. Half of one tiny sample more than covers my lips. I'm also amazed at how thick it is! In order to get the product out of the sample foil I had to warm it up between my hands but once it was warm it just glided across my lips like butter. It feels so nice one PLUS it smells good AND tastes good. Most definitely plan on purchasing once I choose my favorite - smashed, champagne or natural. The price point seems suiting based on the ingredients, especially now that I see first hand how far the product really goes!
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Unsure of how I feel about this product— personally it took a few days to make my lips feel like they were getting moisturised, but once I used this daily I did notice a difference. You do have to keep putting the product on or your lips will just dry out as they were before using this lip mask. There is a good amount of product in the container it comes it, so I understand the high price, but to me this is a little too high. I did get a cut / sore on the corner of my mouth after using the product, not sure how it happened, but it was solely after using this product on my lips. If you have the money, I guess this is a nice lip product, but for me I wouldn't purchase as an everyday lip treatment.
Jessica D.