3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Nicky A.
Nicky A.
Los Angeles , CA
Incredible moisturizing lip mask. I use this as a lip balm anytime I notice my lips need extra care or are getting dry as well as an overnight lip mask. I use it lightly during the day and at night a more generous amount. I love that this feels like it's really getting into my lips instead of product just sitting on top.
Kelli D.
Kelli D.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I absolutely love love love #bite lip mask. Im making it a weekly beauty regime for my lips. Especially with fall abd winter coming up i hate putting on my favorite lipstick if my lips are chapped or cracked, and i dont see that happening anymore after finding this amazing product. I tried 3 differnt shades but the champage was my favorite
Cara S.
Cara S.
Review for: Smashed
This product really, really impressed me. This mask is intensely hydrating,  goes on thick and spreads thin - perfectly coating your lips. I love this in Smashed, it creates color like a lip stain, remains part translucent and applies like a lip balm. The texture and gloss create this amazing, naturally juicy look. It's as if you look good without even trying. It also has excellent wear time.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Review for: Clear, Smashed
I own 2 different shades of this, the clear one and the sheer red one. These are so moisturizing on my lips, and has saved my chapped lips. I wear this mostly at night, and it lasts all night. I wake up and my lips feels so soft. I do wear the red one during the day most days. I'm just ran out of the clear one, and almost out of the red one. I will repurchase eventually, just can't afford to right now.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Review for: Clear
I really like this lip mask! I use it before bed to nourish and keep my lips hydrated over night. I love that there is a clear option and tinted ones. This hydrates my lips without leaving them feeling oily or tacky. This is the perfect lip mask to use before liquid lipstick! I love using it under bright colors or formulas that suck the moisture from my lips. I will repurchase and purchase for friends! I highly recommend!
Megan E.
Megan E.
Escondido , CA
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
I have incredibly dry lips. So dry, that I used to wake up with them cracked and bleeding. I got a sample of this from Sephora and it absolutely changed my life. I bought full sizes of each of these and wear them during the day and at night. My son has dry lips and I put it on him as well. It is sticky, but a thin layer during the day goes a long way and I wake up in the morning with hydrated lips.
Selvi Q.
Selvi Q.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This is my everything!! I use this lip mask almost 4 times a day. I'm so obsessed with it and a little goes a long way so it'll last you awhile. It does have a high price point but it is worth every penny. I have noticed a difference in how my lips look and feel because of this lip mask. Next time I buy this however I will probably just go with the clear original shade instead of the champagne one
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I love this lip balm so much! My lips are pretty light pink naturally and I always wish they would be a little more pigmented on their own. This product in the color Smashed is the best solution I've found for that issue. When I'm not wearing a full face of makeup, I can still have a bit of color along with a balm.
This lip balm is also super moisturizing. It is a bit sticky which I'm usually not a fan of but this moisturizes so good and the color is so pretty that a bit of stickiness isn't really a problem to me. I love this product so much!
Soph T.
Soph T.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
There are a couple of reasons I don't like this product. It feels really heavy on lips so it doesn't feel like it is actually providing any hydration at all, rather the goop just lays on your lips until you're too uncomfortable to have it on. It is also ridiculously expensive considering that it did nothing for my lips and felt really stiff on my lips. Would not purchase again or recommend.
Marianne B.
Marianne B.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This is a great product!  I love to apply this in the evening after removing my makeup for the day.  Rehydrates the lips and makes them feel fabulous.  The tint the Champagne Pearl color is subtle yet nice.  This lip mask is not sticky and a very little amount goes a very long way!  It is spendy but it last for a loooong time.   BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask
Jessica D.