3 colors available

Jess R.
Jess R.
Woodbridge , VA
Review for: Smashed
I LOVE THIS STUFF! When I first read reviews and I saw that people raved about it, I had to try it out myself to see what the hype was all bout. It def met my expectations and I love how soft my lips are every time I use this. It is a little bit on the thicker side but I don't mind it at all. I usually put it on before bed and wake up with super soft lips. Every time I use this my boyfriend constantly tells me how soft my lips are :)
Danika J.
Danika J.
Boise, ID
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I'm still on the fence about this product. I bought this because a friend recommended it to me. And I needed something strong for the winter for my lips. I'm not a fan of of the packaging I wish it came out a different way or in a different tube. I like the clear/pink color it gives off though. I would recommend this depending on the person, I just don't think it's my favorite but I can understand how some people would like it!
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
This is amazing. So amazing. So worth the money. My lips are VERY dry all the time, and this is one of the few lip masks that I've tried that can make a dent in how my lips feel. It's a very thick gel that can be a little tricky to spread over your lips at first, but you get used to doing it. But once it's on, it seriously SINKS into your lips while simultaneously sealing them. It's a weird feeling, but hydrates lips so well. It's very thick and I wouldn't recommend using it as a primer or base for lipsticks. This is definitely a good product for days when you're hanging around home and need to do a nice spa day!
Natasha K.
Natasha K.
Bomb.com product. I love this stuff. Not at all sticky, works so well over a liquid lipstick, regular lipstick or even a lipliner. It's not glittery at all. I love the fact that Bite beauty uses food grade ingredients to make their products, especially since I have it on my lips. It's a little hard to squeeze out of the tube but I don't mind. If you are going to wear it over a color I suggest squeezing some product on a finger and then dabbing your finger on your lips versus applying straight from the tube. Looks so good all by itself since it has a little color. In love!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Shenandoah, PA
I use this mask at night time or anytime that my lips feel super dehydrated. I feel like you only need a very tiny amount to get the job done so for the price I think that it's worth it. When I use it at night I wake up with the most plump hydrated lips plus I personally think it tastes delicious. Once I run out I'll be running back to Sephora to grab other one, it's easily become a staple in my nighttime skincare routine.
Cleo D.
Cleo D.
Omg love love love! I have been using this product for three months now and lent me just say it's the bomb.com. Although it is a bit pricey I still think it is completely worth it. I would totally buy again and I'm recommending it to all my friends and family.
SCARLETTE C.
SCARLETTE C.
Durham, NC
This stuff is amazing, it completely restored my lips. It is long lasting and its a great taste. I was a first time user but now i am an everyday user, i bought it at Sephora, i first got a sample because i wanted champagne and they were sold out, so she gave me a sample and I immediately ordered it on line
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Bite makes the best lipstick mask I've ever tried. It's so great at prepping the lips for product or even just before bed. It's moisturizing and helps get rid of all the dead skin on the lips. If you like wearing matte lipsticks this mask is a must for you. It's made with all food grade ingredients which is very important for products that come in contact with your mouth. They have two different colors of the mask, the clear and the colored. You can wear the colored as a gloss it's pretty
Hope S.
Hope S.
I use this every night before bed and my lips are hydrated and smooth the next morning. I wear a lot of liquid, matte lipsticks so my lips get very dry quickly. This gives them the hydration they need without feeling overly goopy or sticky. I do recommend this at night because it is slightly thicker.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Clear
The ABSOLUTE most amazing lip product I have ever used. I have extremely dry, sensitive lips and this lip mask works WONDERS. I have gone through multiple tubes and will continue to repurchase for the rest of my entire life. I can not live without this lip mask. I use it regularly as lip balm. It's thick so you'll only need a tiny amount. I honestly can not say enough good things about it. 5/5 would reccomend.
Jessica D.