BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
Review for: Clear more...
This amazing product saved my lips before my wedding day!! I had extreemly dry and chapped lips that were bleeding.  When I began using this diligently they improved! If my lips get that bad again I want to try the dark pink version for daytime! I think I'll use it more that a regular balm since it works so well and has some color. A proven lipsaver here.
Taina L.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Clear more...
Smells really good, tastes really good, but does not work for me. I have VERY dry lips. I've applied this multiple times in the day, the night, and it has never worked. It's like a thick chapstick...which is more annoying than helpful. At least I got it in a gift box instead of buying it individually.
Lauren K.
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
Super hydrating formula, I love to wear this overnight and let it soak in to my lips. Makes for application of other lip products the next day much better. Smells amazing and tastes great too, even though that's not the point. Also a little goes a long way, so it lasts forever!
Kara K.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
This is a nice lip mask and I love that there are a few fun color choices. However, I think for the price I was expecting something above and beyond the other lip balms I use before bed, but I just didn't really notice a difference. I don't think you'll be disappointed in it, but I think you can find something that performs similarly for much cheaper.
Mandy Sue P.
I can't live without this lip mask!!! I have naturally dry lips that tend to crack especially in the winter months. I love how it not only makes my lips super soft and hydrated but how it can be worn at night to give the lips deep hydration as you sleep. The only reason I'm not giving it five stars is because I do feel like it is a little over priced.
Jamie D.
Los Alamos, NM
This is long lasting, thick, and moisturizing. After a day of matte lipstick, this helps rejuvenate your lips. It is a bit sticky and will stay that way for hours. Despite it being moisturizing, I don't always feel that my lips were repaired after, but they are less dry and slightly softer. It's a great product, but not a holy grail in my opinion.
Stacy C.
I received a sample of this and was surprisingly impressed. It's very moisturizing and nourishing and quickly transforms my dry lips to healthy, smooth lips. A little goes a long way and I will definitely be purchasing the full size product. New holy grail!
Brittany P.
Philadelphia, PA
after week one I noticed a complete change in my lips hydration. In the harsh winter months I used to experience extremely dry and cracked lips. This treatment was affective upone first use! I have now been using for over a month! I love this product. I use it right before I go to bed. It was so awesome I went back and purchased the lip balm for daily use!
Myra H.
Had a sample of this product in its original state, along with champagne and smashed. I much prefer it in "natural," because it seems to be more moisturizing this way. I liked using this before bed as well as before starting my makeup so that my lips were in tip top shape when it was time to put some color on them. Definitely purchasing a full size soon!
marilisa s.
Nice lip balm but I can't see any long term effect. It doesn't leave my lips hydrated once I wash it away. I purchased it in Champagne and it's a very nice color. A little sticky when you apply it. I would probably buy it again since it's a nice balm, but I wouldn't consider it a mask
Jessica D.