BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Lauren C.
Andover, MN
Review for: Clear
Excellent lip mask! Especially good to use if I know im going to be wearing a liquid lip later in the day! The only downfall is sometimes its a little hard to get out of the tube. I got mine at sephora and love it
Cristina Q.
Delhi
Best lip mask ever!! My lips love this stuff. It's pricey but a little goes a long way. I have bought two of these and will continue to repurchase! The amount of product you get is more than enough to last you a while. I buy mine at Sephora. I recommend it to all my friends!
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Lipsaver!! I was already a fan of the band being very similar to LUSH as far as ethics and freshness but once i tried their products i was thoroughly impressed. This product i've been using for a little under a month and  i have noticed a beautiful difference in my lips. My lips get very dry very quickly and wearing liquid lipsticks most of the week doesn't help. The mask saves my lips before AND after i've used any lip products. I love all 3 colors but the red one is my favorite adding a hint of color to make my lips plump and pouty like fresh cherries. Even a hint of flavor.I hope they never get rid of it. It's got a bit of a price tag but you need but a tiny dollop to fully saturate your lips. Almost instant results. I wish it came in an applicator tub instead of just ...a tube lol. You can get every drop out of it though. Will continue use until they stop selling it which i hope will be never.
Candy V.
Pomfret
Review for: Smashed
This is a product that is really thick in consistency. I can only use this product by itself. Although it’s hydrating, it’s extremely hard to build up a lipstick over top.
Vatrece N.
Douglasville, GA
This lip mask is great. A little goes a long way. Keeps your lips from drying out from using liquid lipsticks. Apply prior to lipstick and your lips will thank you later.
Christina M.
I am SO obsessed with this lip mask!! A friend had recommended it to me and I was waiting until the Rouge sale in November to purchase it. While on a trip to Cali, I forgot my lip balm in the hotel room one day but found a Sephora and picked up a sample to get me through the day! I was sold from the minute it touched my lips ;) first of all, it smells (and tastes lolz) AMAZING!! Like that traditional sweet vanilla scent. This is a great lip mask for day or night use (I prefer to use a thick layer at bedtime). It moisturizes my lips so well and has solved my chronic dry lip woes!!!! The only complaint I have is the packaging...PLEASE change it, Bite Beauty!! It's like a tube of toothpaste that's more of a hard plastic/aluminumy feel. If you  don't start squeezing it from the bottom from the beginning, the sides can crack and will leave you a sticky mess in your purse. It hasn't happened to me (knock on wood) but I know people that have had this problem so be careful! I also don't like how the product comes out. It's makes application kinda messy. But overall would definitely recommend this!!
Mariah M.
Norfolk
I'm all about lip moisture and overnight masques and I love this one! It's on the pricier side at $19 at Sephora, but if you don't mind then it's definitely a must have.
Adrilyn G.
Review for: Clear
I got this in the Bite Beauty 2016 Discovery Kit. I tried it out, and it works. It does make your lips really soft and moisturizes them. But I feel like Carmex or Aquafor could do the same for a lot cheaper. I will use this up because it does work but I probably won't repurchase. It's fun to try out though and it does work! You don't need a lot either so it lasts a long time. My lips get very dry though so maybe that's why I don't love it as much as other people do?

Update : I've used this more, and I love it! I will defiantly be purchasing a full size. I'm not sure why I didn't love it at first! My lips haven't been as dry lately and more chapped instead of dry. Overall, I really love it now and I want to try the colored masks!
Shaina D.
Bucyrus, OH
I love this stuff. It's so smooth and soothing. It makes my lips feel so soft. It's easy to smear on. It doesn't feel greasy either. I would definitely buy it again!!
Michelle H.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Clear
I googled my brains out looking for a lip mask to sleep in at night. Lately, I've noticed that my lips have been drying out. Seriously the worst feeling in the world! I went to Sephora and there was a whole section dedicated to lip masks ect. I hit gold.

Unfortunately (or rather fortunately), there's a lot out there so after trying on everything I decided that Bite was it. Do you want to know why?

Because it's thick. Isn't that what you want in a mask after all? It lasted me the whole night. The smell and taste is sweet like the agave it's named after! It warms up on your lips and gets softer but still lasts! Healthy moisturized lips look softer and plumper.

If you're looking for a sleeping mask for your lips this is definitely one to try. xo
#contest