BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
lola c.
Review for: Clear
This is my FAVORITE product for lips EVER!! So hydrating, lasts forever, lips look plumper, no more chapped lips, and amazing formula!! I have re purchased this over and over again and use it all day long. AMAZING!
Megan T.
Santee, CA
Review for: Smashed
Such a gorgeous and natural shade. Looks like you ate the best color lollipop and it stained your lips. Also a great lip treatment when you need serious moisture. Not sticky and tastes sweet! Not a bad combo.
meggan h.
bellevue
Do yourself a favor and rush right out to buy this!!!  Thick and creamy and shiny. Lasts for hours while providing amazing moisture. I like the thickness of it. All day subtle shine. Great with a liner too!
Melissa B.
Parma, OH
As of right now, I only own this product in a sample size. It was either from Sephora or ulta but either way once I run out of my sample I have to go and buy a full size. Whether I use it at night at the end of my nighttime skincare routine or whether it's in the morning before I apply my makeup, my lips feel fantastic and I love it a lot
Liz H.
Review for: Clear, Smashed
I wish these weren't so easy to lose because they are pricey pricey!!! They work so well though. In the winter, I use it as an overnight mask and wear the tinted one during the day. I love the cute package and it tastes super yummy too.
Emily R.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Clear
Love this lip mask! I put it in morning and night as well as let it soak into the lips while I do the rest of my make up. It's SO moisturizing and fixes dry lips instantly! It's a must have for anyone who loves their matte liquid lips!
Tammy R.
Shandon, CA
I love this stuff! But prob won't purchase again bc of how little product you get for $30. It looks beautiful and makes your lips soft but is honestly gone in like 10 min. Perfect for priming lips before a super drying matte lipstick
Kayla B.
Galt, CA
Review for: Clear
This is so different from other lip products I've used, it has more of a thick texture, but I love how it feels on the lips. I bought mine from Sephora. It also lasts a long time. Definitely recommend
Jodi H.
Allen
This is the most moisturizing lipstick I have used in months. I absolutely love the color and the shine it provides also. I wish the lipstick held more or was available for a cheaper price because I go through it within weeks.
Lauren C.
Andover, MN
Review for: Clear
Excellent lip mask! Especially good to use if I know im going to be wearing a liquid lip later in the day! The only downfall is sometimes its a little hard to get out of the tube. I got mine at sephora and love it
Jessica D.