3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Catherine A.
Catherine A.
Hinesville, GA
This lip mask has a thick consistency like Vaseline. It is a great product to leave on your lips overnight and wake up to extremely soft lips. I tend to wear a lot of drying liquid lipsticks and often forget to use chapstick so Bite's agave lip mask is definitely my savior in softening up my previously chapped lips. I've been using this product consistently for a month and haven't made much of a dent in the tube. A little goes a long way for this product so if the price is a turn off realize that you are getting your money's worth.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Redondo Beach, CA
This is my go-to lip product.  Don't be hesitant because of the price.  It is 100% worth it.  I'm involved in a lot of outdoor activities, so my lips tend to get dry/chapped even after using daily lip balm. The Agave Lip Mask is so hydrating.  I put it on each night before bed and it keeps my lips looking good and feeling moisturized.  My favorite variety is the clear kind but the tinted ones are great to wear during the day to add a pop of color to your lips.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask is such a lifesaver! Before I would have to reapply more often than I would want to with other lip moisturizers. But this stayed on so long! I love putting this on at night! I went through a 6 month treatment of accutane and the chapped dry lips are a killer. This did solved my problem instantly! Sure it's high end but a little goes a LOOOOONG WAY! #hydration #hydratedlips #agavelipmask #bitebeauty #goodbyechappedlips
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
I love this product! It makes my lips feel so soft. The packaging could be improved to make it easier to apply. I got the champagne color and it is gorgeous. This lasts so long and has a good flavor. I highly recommend this lip mask!
ashley s.
ashley s.
Jonesboro, AR
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
I tried this lip mask out when I received it as a purchase sample. It's meant to moisturize lips and keep them plump. I personally would not purchase the full size as it's really just fancy lanolin. Once I learned that lanolin is the main ingredient, I bought a large tube of it and the feel is too close to spend a lot of money on Bite's version. While I do like Bite's lip mask and I did use all of my sample up, it just isn't worth the price for me.
Christian L.
Christian L.
hillsboro, OR
Review for: Clear
Favorite lip mask! I put it on before bed and wake up with it still on! My lips feel more nourished and supple in the morning. I feel like it smooths out all the lines. I just wish this came in maybe a plastic tube or something? It's hard to squeeze the product out! I have the stick formula as well but that one just feels like plain chapstick, nothing special. I will still continue to use this and repurchase this. I just wish it was easier to use.
John S.
John S.
San Francisco, CA
This is a lip-saver product that every lipstick queen needs in their arsenal. Use it as an overnight mask and you wake with plump rejuvinated lips. Use it as a touch up before lipstick and your lippie lasts all day. A little goes a LONG way with this product, so the price is well worth it. Mine has lasted me almost four months and not even halfway through the tube. The packaging is chic, efficient, and effective. Keep it up Bite Beauty!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Review for: Clear
Omg! I just purchased this lip mask for the second time now! It is the best lip mask ever! I've always has dry cracked lips, and I have an awful habit of picking at them, so they never heal. Lipstick always looked awful on me...until I picked up this lip ask at sephora. I use it overnight and wakeup to soft healed lips, and I can now rock any lipstick I want. Nothing ever helped before. And a little goes a long way, so it last foreverrrr.
JJ & Elle P.
JJ & Elle P.
Merced, CA
Review for: Clear
I have been using this clear lip mask at night before bed and have been waking up with hydrated and plump lips! I can still feel it on my lips in the morning and never have dry lips! The only downfall is the packaging because it is in a squeeze tube and has to be applied with the fingers. It is very thick and can be difficult to get the feeling of lip product off of your hands. It's still worth the haste to have such a great lip product!
Jess R.
Jess R.
Woodbridge , VA
Review for: Smashed
I LOVE THIS STUFF! When I first read reviews and I saw that people raved about it, I had to try it out myself to see what the hype was all bout. It def met my expectations and I love how soft my lips are every time I use this. It is a little bit on the thicker side but I don't mind it at all. I usually put it on before bed and wake up with super soft lips. Every time I use this my boyfriend constantly tells me how soft my lips are :)
Jessica D.