BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Erin K.
Arlington, VA
I love this! It's definitely a very very thick lip product. Think more of something you'd wear overnight or way before you apply your make-up during the day. Too me it's not a throw in your purse chapstick type product. It is very hard to squeeze out of the tube as I have read in other reviews but when you do get some out you really only need such a little bit. I love how it's full of natural ingredients. I've honestly never been disappointed with a Bite product.
Victoria M.
Review for: Clear
This is seriously the best lip mask EVER! I had a terrible dry spot on my bottom lip and after using this one time it went away almost completely! It smells great and has a good taste (I know you don't eat it, but that's important in case it gets in your mouth!). I've received compliments on my lips after using this saying they look plump and just overall look great! This is definitely worth the price and a holy grail product. I take it every where with me!
Myka A.
Spring, TX
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Amazing taste and subtle shimmer, go for the natural if you just want a nice clear shine. Goes on and stays put all night. I have extremely dryness that always occurs on my inner portion of lips closest to my mouth no matter how much I hydrate. The Lip Mask is great to apply before bedtime to keep this dryness at bay for the majority of the day. It's 1 of my top 2 lip products in addition to exfoliating them 2-3x a week with sugar scrub.
Sarah E.
Review for: Clear
If you live in a place where winter happens, you need these in every color. I hate lip products because I usually feel like someone too fancy to be wearing such stand out lip trends. But this. Oh man. I wear for 8 hours. No reaching for my crappy yet expensive chap sticks which I wonder if they make me need the product more. Not this stuff. High quality. Use your fingers for application. Totally worth EVERY PENNY. I get mine at Sephora.
Lina C.
Review for: Clear
I don't understand what the hype is. I wanted to love this so much! It feels just like Vaseline/petroleum jelly on my lips and seems to moisturize about the same. It basically sits on top of my lips and doesn't really penetrate my lips to truly moisturize. I'm so underwhelmed with this! The only reason I'm giving it 3 stars is because at least the ingredients in this is nice and isn't harmful if you accidentally get some in your mouth.
Karen S.
Athens, GA
Review for: Clear
I have two bottles of this amazing lip mask. One for my night stand and one for my purse. It's seriously the best moisturizer for my lips that I have found. It's pretty thick, in a good way. It's definitely worth the price. I have had a bottle for more than a year and I use it almost every single night. It has a slight smell but I find it pleasant. I have sensitive skin and lips. I am so glad that I found this product.
Marina O.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
My lips are super sensitive and become dry and cracked very easily. This stuff is a life-saver! I got a sample with a Sephora order and tried all three "shades". This one is a lovely everyday color, although I tend to use this as a night treatment for my lips. It is thick, but not uncomfortable. It really provides moisture and heals my lips. When I wake up in the morning it is like my lips were never dry or cracked!
Caitlin M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Clear
I highly recommend this product. I use it every single night and will continue to buy it. I love that it is something I'm not scared to ingest - let's face it, everytime you put something on your lips some of it ends up in your body. It smells great and tastes great. It is pretty thick, but once it warms up on your lips it keeps them super moisturized. A little goes a long way, and it lasts all night for me.
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
Review for: Smashed
I think it's important to moisturize your lips daily and boy does this lip mask do that and much more. I will admit it's pretty pricey but anyone that tries this will tell you that it's so worth it. It has the prettiest tint of deep pink and is very thick and conditioning. Tends to stick around for hours on end without being uncomfortable in the slightest. I have all of my friends hooked on it too!
staci B.
ARCADIA, FL
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I received this in a little sample pack I got from sephora. Usually I get samples and forget about them but I just happened to use my lip scrub because in the winter my lips are dry as heck, I found this in my purse and decided to put it on. Omg does it deliver on the moisture! I love the color too, peachy with a hint of gold shimmer. It's the best! I work 12 hour shifts and I applied this twice.
Jessica D.