3 colors available

Melody R.
Melody R.
Holloman AFB, NM
Review for: Clear
LOVE THIS. I tend to get very dry and chapped lips and now that I am living in the desert even more so. This is one of my go to products. I put it on at night before I go to bed, after I shower (to lock in the moisture and about 10 minutes before applying any other lipsticks. It seems a bit expensive at first but it is SO worth it, a little goes a long way. Ive had mine for over 6 months and have only used half so far. I would definitely buy this again when I run out.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Review for: Clear
This Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask came as a sample to me from Sephora, and I really enjoyed it. It feels thick like vaseline on the lips with a slight vanilla scent. It's very faint and not an issue. There's 3 shades: a yellow which glides on clear, a red and a shimmer peachy pink. I loved it and my lips were certainly moisturized after wearing it!
The only thing is the product is around $28. I feel like there's cheaper products out there that do the job if not better
Erin K.
Erin K.
Arlington, VA
I love this! It's definitely a very very thick lip product. Think more of something you'd wear overnight or way before you apply your make-up during the day. Too me it's not a throw in your purse chapstick type product. It is very hard to squeeze out of the tube as I have read in other reviews but when you do get some out you really only need such a little bit. I love how it's full of natural ingredients. I've honestly never been disappointed with a Bite product.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Review for: Clear
This is seriously the best lip mask EVER! I had a terrible dry spot on my bottom lip and after using this one time it went away almost completely! It smells great and has a good taste (I know you don't eat it, but that's important in case it gets in your mouth!). I've received compliments on my lips after using this saying they look plump and just overall look great! This is definitely worth the price and a holy grail product. I take it every where with me!
jo w.
jo w.
katy, TX
Review for: Clear
This is my absolute favorite lip treatment. It is sort of thick but not oily or greasy.. It really clings to your lips and lasts for a good amount of time. The only thing I am not fond of - is the packaging. I have already been through one tube because I squeezed it so much that it actually tore the tube open.. I wasn't rough with it... but you have to press on it to get the product out...and it tore it open. I would still recommend because it is so good!
Lynne C.
Lynne C.
Millersville, PA
I've been using this for a few days now after getting a sample that I became obsessed with. My lips can get pretty dried out in the winter months especially and more so because I love my liquid matte lipsticks. I wear this mostly during the daytime as a light gloss and it's so moisturizing! It leaves a little color or shimmer( depending on which one you got) as well. The taste is sweet and not at all repulsive. I adore this product! Definitely recommend.
Myka A.
Myka A.
Spring, TX
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Amazing taste and subtle shimmer, go for the natural if you just want a nice clear shine. Goes on and stays put all night. I have extremely dryness that always occurs on my inner portion of lips closest to my mouth no matter how much I hydrate. The Lip Mask is great to apply before bedtime to keep this dryness at bay for the majority of the day. It's 1 of my top 2 lip products in addition to exfoliating them 2-3x a week with sugar scrub.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Review for: Clear
If you live in a place where winter happens, you need these in every color. I hate lip products because I usually feel like someone too fancy to be wearing such stand out lip trends. But this. Oh man. I wear for 8 hours. No reaching for my crappy yet expensive chap sticks which I wonder if they make me need the product more. Not this stuff. High quality. Use your fingers for application. Totally worth EVERY PENNY. I get mine at Sephora.
Lina C.
Lina C.
Review for: Clear
I don't understand what the hype is. I wanted to love this so much! It feels just like Vaseline/petroleum jelly on my lips and seems to moisturize about the same. It basically sits on top of my lips and doesn't really penetrate my lips to truly moisturize. I'm so underwhelmed with this! The only reason I'm giving it 3 stars is because at least the ingredients in this is nice and isn't harmful if you accidentally get some in your mouth.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Review for: Clear
This is literally the best thing in the world. I know the price seems extreme, but it's totally worth it. The smell is amazing! And if a little ends up in your mouth, it doesn't taste terrible. Bite Beauty products are made of completely natural ingredients so that is also a plus! When you first put it on it does seem a little thick, but when you wake up in the morning it has completely soaked in and your lips feel very moisturized.
Jessica D.