BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Maria O.
LA
Review for: Clear more...
This is the most hydrating lip product ever! I have super dry lips during the winter time and this has been a lifesaver. I’ve been using this for a couple of months and you only need a little. A little goes a long way with this product. Don’t over do it with this product because your lips will feel weird if they have a lot of product. BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask
Taylor B.
Wichita Falls, TX
I swear, whatever witchcraft this company throws in this tube, I live for it. I really can’t get enough of this stuff. It sinks into my lips instantly and keeps them hydrated for hours! I can truly feel and see a difference in how smooth and supple my lips are when I use this compared to when I run out and have to turn to other products. Definitely a must-have!
Lauren L.
Herndon , VA
This stuff feels wonderful on and smells absolutely delish. A little goes a long way - I’ve had it for almost a year and have barely made a dent in it. I got the one that has a subtle pink shimmer to it which looks amazing on its own and great over lipstick as well. At first it seemed a bit pricey but considering it lasts forever I’m ok with the price.
Alletse A.
Review for: Clear more...
Absolutely love this lip mask.
I do think that it’s a bit over priced but it really does keep your lips hydrated.
It’s very thick but it clings to your lips for hours yet also absorbs into your lips.
It also has a nice and light sweet smell and taste which is not at all overpowering or artificial, clearly from the agave.
You only need a little bit, so it does last awhile.
Annie R.
Luthvle Timon, MD
Definitely one of the most hydrating lip treatments I have tried to date. I’ve had the same tube for about a year now because I don’t use this every day and you only have to use the tiniest little bit!!!! It’s supremely hydrating and leaves the lips very smooth and moisturized. It smells great too and bite beauty is such a good company!
Michelle W.
Annapolis, MD
Love this lip mask!!! I use it religiously every single night before bed to lee my lips hydrated and soft. I've never found a better option! I really love how this is so thick and intense but it stays put all night so you wake up with super moisturizer lips! It smells amazing and taste subtly sweet too. Also he tube has lasted forever!!!
Anna S.
Review for: Clear more...
I really enjoy this lip mask! I put it on at night and during the harsh winter I’ll use it in the morning too for a little extra TLC. I know some people have issues with the packaging, but I haven’t noticed any issues after about a month of use. It’s expensive, but I only use a very small amount each time. With how often I use it and how well it works for me, I think it’s definitely worth the price, especially for how many uses I’ll be able to get out of it. At this rate, I could probably get it to last 5-6 months, if not longer. I tried samples of the champagne and red tinted ones, and I will probably end up purchasing full size tubes of those as well!
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
Review for: Clear more...
I received a sample of this and really liked it! It's a very thick mask as you apply onto the lips but feels very nice and not overly sticky. (I like to dispense onto my finger first then apply with my finger to lips) I like to use the natural shade before bed and wake up to super smooth and soft lips!
Melissa S.
Chicago
BEST LIP MASK. This is one of the best lip products ever. If you have severe chapped lips this will get rid of them. This is great for over night because you wake up and it is still on your lips. Also, I love putting it on while I get ready so when I am ready for lipstick my lips are moisturized and plump.
McKayla S.
Whitewater
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl more...
I get little samples of these three varieties every once in awhile and I really like them. They have almost a vanilla flavor to them and the pigmented ones look great. My lips are always very soft after their use, although, I’m not sure if I would buy just because I think the price is a little high for me.
Jessica D.