BY BITE BEAUTY

• I use the bite agave lip mask with no color and i love it! But ho...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Taeshana A.
This is THE MOST favorite beauty product that I have! It has COMPLETELY transformed my lips from dry, cracked, and brittle to soft and supple. This is the most repurchased beauty item I own! I 100% recommend and endorse this product! Thanxx Bite Beauty!!!!BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This lip mask is unbelievable! It hydrates your lips so well. The formula is thick and it stays on forever and is very comfortable on the lips. I love using it at night because you wake up with hydrated, plump, youthful looking lips. It's amazing I will buy this forever!
Megan V.
Katy, TX
Review for: Clear more...
Holy grail product! I have extremely dry, chapped lips and I make it worse because I love matte lips so much. This product drastically improved my lips after just one use. I've been using this product for months now and my lips are healthier than ever. The product is very thick so I do recommend putting it on before you sleep at night rather than applying it during the day.
Alicia R.
This is a lifesaver during the winter months. My lips have been dry and cracked, and now after using they're super soft and hydrated. Makes great kissable lips! It also gives you some color, so it is great to wear during the day for a little pop. It is very sticky and a little goes a long way.
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
Love love love #bitebeauty! This lip mask is an absolute life saver. My lips die a slow and painful death in the winter. This product hydrates and saves dry lips. I like to wear it at night and wake up feeling refreshed or during the day as a gloss. Can't go wrong!
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
I could not live without this lip mask. It saves my dry lips, especially in the winter!! I use it pretty much nightly and it makes my chronically dry, flaky lips SO smooth and soft by morning. Only downside is how thick and sticky it is (not great for longer hair).
Eugenia B.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
I love everything this brand puts out. When they released this color, I knew I had to have it. It's a thick, creamy formula that still feels lightweight and it's not super sticky (just a little tacky). I use it probably three to four days each week either alone or as a lipstick topper. It tastes a little sweet but doesn't really have a scent. I will buy again when I'm out.
Patricia S.
Review for: Clear, Smashed more...
I own 2 different shades of this, the clear one and the sheer red one. These are so moisturizing on my lips, and has saved my chapped lips. I wear this mostly at night, and it lasts all night. I wake up and my lips feels so soft. I do wear the red one during the day most days. I'm just ran out of the clear one, and almost out of the red one. I will repurchase eventually, just can't afford to right now.
Jessica N.
Mesa, AZ
I absolutely love this stuff. The tube is huge & lasts forever, even if you use it every day. It has a slightly sweet taste & is unscented, as far as I can smell. It is also clear & gives the illusion of a glossy lip gloss. It's a little sticky & the tiniest, tiniest bit goes a loooooong way. I've only tried this in the original, as I purchased the tube to be used as it's intended (a lip mask), but if I knew I could use the entire tube within a reasonable amount of time, is definitely try the other two colors also.
Liz G.
Morganville, NJ
LOVE this lip mask. I always tell people that it's like sleeping with lotion infused socks, but for your lips. When you wake up in the morning, everything is just so smooth, plump, and hydrated.

If you get some in your mouth, it really doesn't taste bad. Also, a little bit goes a very long way.

Definitely would repurchase.