3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Vanessa Q.
Vanessa Q.
San Diego, CA
The texture of the mask is quite viscous and thicker than a lipgloss but it makes your lips feel oh so soft after you put it on! I really love the way my lips feel right after use! This lip mask is for those TLC days or even a couple times a week or right before a big event to soften those lips! It helps my lipstick glide smoothly without those cracks and flakiness! Especially if I'm usually a matte liquid lipstick that can be drying this helps rejuvenate my lips before use and after removal.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Kansas City, MO
My absolute favorite lip mask/balm! I apply this every night and have gone through multiple tubes. While it is pricey, nothing hydrates my lips quite like this. It is a thick consistency which helps keep it on for a while. The original one is great for at night and the red one provides a nice tint, but it is not opaque by any means. Love this stuff!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Eugene
Review for: Clear
So, I am absolutely obsessed with the Bite Beauty agave line. My favorite of the three products is the Agave Lip Mask. I live in Oregon and we can have some very cold winters, which means I'm no stranger to chapped lips. I use the Agave Lip Mask everyday during the colder months to ensure that my lips stay fully hydrated. It doesn't have to be removed after application, and it doesn't get gummy or sticky after time. It also smells amazing.BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Clear
I'm giving it 3 stars because honestly, I never really figured out how to make this work. It's true, a little does go along way, but it's kinda not worth the hassle. While you have it on it makes your lips feel great, but as soon as remove it (it is a mask) it just goes back to normal. Disclaimer: I used the lip scrub first and then I put the mask on. Honestly, for $26+ it's kind of not worth it. Of all the other great Bite products this is the only one I don't think I'd purchase again.
Alex M.
Alex M.
I get lip injections and this has SAVED my dry lips, especially in winter. After the injections, my lips dry out horribly and I can wear this daily in light layers or overnight as a thicker mask and in 2 WHOLE DAYS my lips feel more soft, more plump and so hydrated! This is a go-to mask and it's worth the money!
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
My lip savior!! A friend of mind whom I consider a beauty guru recommended this product to me on a Sephora shopping trip when I told her that my lips were perpetually chapped, and since using it my lips have felt moisturized and smooth. It doesn't hurt that the product has a sweet vanilla scent that's not too strong; it's the perfect product for both exfoliation and for when you need a light gloss. I will definitely be using this as my new go-to for chapped lips!
Lydia H.
Lydia H.
Poplarville , MS
I love love love this lip mask!! I have dry skin and my lips get really crusty this lip mask is amazing I put it on once at night and once in the morning and my lips are so moisturized and ready for anything! I have the clear one and the one in the Champagne color. I love the champagne for when I do light make up and I'm on the go because it adds a little bit of color to my lips without looking too much! This is a staple in my make up bag literally could not live without it!
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I got a sample of these in a sample bag from Sephora and I was instantly hooked! It says mask but I wear it during the day as a lip balm. The champagne color has just enough shimmer to be a little something while still working with whatever makeup look you already have going on. It is SO hydrating and really hangs on to your lips through a long day, eating, drinking, etc. Never thought I would pay so much for a lip product but I will do it again when this one runs out!
Taryn M.
Taryn M.
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
I am ride or die for this product. I started off with the original clear version before diving in fully.

The consistency is VERY thick, which starting off I didn't think I would like. But I love it! This is so moisturizing it is worth every penny.  I normally use this at night and wake up the next day with my lips supple and moisturized. It has a sweet scent that doesn't seem to linger too long. I personally like the tube packaging but I can see how if you're on the go and don't have a tissue to wipe excess off can be a bit tedious. I will continue to purchase this and all the other agave lip masks Bite has to offer.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Review for: Clear
I like to use the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask as an overnight lip treatment. It's extremely moisturizing and nourishing, especially after a long day of wearing liquid lipstick. It's also great for chapped and dry lips. A little of this goes a long way, so you really get a lot for your money!

I love Bite Beauty products, especially that they're made of food grade ingredients -- so you don't have to worry that every time you lick your lips you're ingesting harmful chemicals!
Jessica D.