BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Hannah G.
Review for: Clear
I ADORE this product so much. This rich and soothing mask is a heavy moisturizer for the lips and tastes HEAVENLY. A little goes a long way. The current tube has lasted me over 4 months and I am still using it! It tastes amazing, feels great, and I cannot recommend it more.
Gwendolyn T.
Little Rock
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
Lo've the way it feels on my lips.  During a harsh winter,  I had chapped lips and I tried several products,  but this was the most effective for my dry lips.   Easy application using my lip brush or my finger.   I  love the moisturizing properties of BITE products.
Sandra H.
Inver Grove Heights
I love this agave lip mask!! It is super hydrating, amd comes in several colors. A little goes a long way. I use it before bed as an overnight lip treatment. I also wear it on its own, or on top of my favorite lipstick for extra hydration. I would recommend this product!
Rachel R.
Review for: Clear
I wear this when I don't want to be constantly reapplying lip balm and right before bed. It keeps my lips so moisturized overnight that I still wake up with some on. A little goes a long way with this lip mask it's incredible.
Valerie A.
Boston, MA
My thoughts on this product are that it is,really just so-so. I don't feel like it does anything extraordinary for my lips. I expected more from Bite, and especially from a product at thus price point. I just wasn't impressed.
Ashley g.
San antonio, TX
Review for: Clear
Got this as a present (also got the chaptstick and scrub) and this overnight lip mask is great and leaves your lips feeling super soft and hydrated when you wake up. Little goes a long way, kinda sticky/Glossy and smells of honey.
Stephanie P.
Review for: Smashed
I love this! It's moisturizing and the color is beautiful. I wear it everyday. It's not sticky at all. Totally worth the higher price point. My only complaint is I have to put it on with my finger. But I would recommend it!
Courtney M.
Greensburg, PA
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
Love it! Got a sample from Sephora and it goes on nice. My lips feel super hydrated. Good base for lipstick or wear alone as gloss. Love that there are tinted options. Will consider buying full size. Great first impression
Emma B.
Review for: Clear
This product would be a holy grail for me if it weren't for the price. It's really nice for wearing overnight after a liquid lipstick, or during the winter when your lips are really chapped, but it's super expensive.
April R.
BRONX, NY
This is a great lip mask for moisture. I usually put this on right after using a lip scrub and it moisturizea and keeps the moisture locked in. A little goes a very long way so you have to be mindful when using, because if not you'll waste a lot of product.
Jessica D.