3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Laura M.
Laura M.
Kittanning, PA
I received this product as a sample at no cost to myself. I had never heard of this kind of product before, but I am quite satisfied with how it worked. It is a heavy lip mask, and the kind I got had a slight pink sheen to it which would look nice for day use. I did not find it too sticky at all. It is a leave on mask and does make my lips feel very moisturized. I would purchase this at Sephora.
Tina N.
Tina N.
Renton, WA
I really really don't like this lip mask when I first tried it. It was really thick and sticky so its messy when you are applying it and it didn't work.

I had another tube lying around so I decided to try it again and wow, I love it.

I think the problem is the first time I used it, I used to colored ones (champagne and red) and it made my lips dry. Now I'm using the regular formula and it works so well. When I wake up in the morning, there is still product on my lips and my lips are full and moisturized. I recommend getting the regular one!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
Review for: Clear, Smashed
The original is more moisturizing than Smashed, however, still does not leave my lips dry and with a very nice red tint. Original is just a natural clear glossy- no color on the lips. Both wear well during the night and I wake to find it still on my lips. A little goes along way; therefore, for the price and the amount of product, it's worth it because it will last you a long time depending on how you use it. If used daily more than once a day, you will get more use out of it. Just don't apply too much. Definitely worth the buy!
Ivannia C.
Ivannia C.
Honestly I love this product! I bought it because Jaclyn Hill had been raving about how amazing it was so I had to have it. I'm so glad I got it. It's kind of thick and sticky when you first put it on but when it's on your lips it feels super smooth and moisturizing. And a little goes a long way, I've had mine for about a year and I'm only half way done with it! I also really like how long it last, it stays on for hours without needing to reapply. Bottom line yes I would recommend it, and I would buy it again.
Ash T.
Ash T.
Review for: Smashed, Champagne Pearl
Ok, I've tried everyyyything in the lip balm area of things... I'm mean everything! This, without a doubt, is the best product I've used. It's thick (want it to last you need thick!), sticky enough to do the job without being annoying, and the colours are subtle and easy for applying . I like both colours and wear them daily, (for the price I'm not just using this stuff at night!) Yes it's insanely expensive (beauty industry for ya!) but doing the cost per use, it doesn't work out to be as much as you'd think, plus it works! It's also long lasting and doesn't need reapplying every 20 minutes like most other lip balms I've tried in the past. I don't really write reviews but I thought as I've tried it all I needed to give this product a big thumbs up!
Bryce J.
Bryce J.
Front Royal, VA
I think the packaging here says it all. Uhm, yeah.. you see that beat up greyish tube in the picture? The one with no words on it? That's my well-loved lip mask. This thing has been thrown back and forth between my purse, makeup box, makeup bag, numerous coat pockets and even left in my car. It's hydrating, has no harsh smells and I'm convinced it's the cure for chapped lips.. step aside, Carmex. My mom rarely buys high end makeup products, but she even bought a tube for herself. I will warn you: it's thick. So, it's not good to wear under lipstick, but perfect for winter or at night.
Vanessa Q.
Vanessa Q.
San Diego, CA
The texture of the mask is quite viscous and thicker than a lipgloss but it makes your lips feel oh so soft after you put it on! I really love the way my lips feel right after use! This lip mask is for those TLC days or even a couple times a week or right before a big event to soften those lips! It helps my lipstick glide smoothly without those cracks and flakiness! Especially if I'm usually a matte liquid lipstick that can be drying this helps rejuvenate my lips before use and after removal.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Eugene
Review for: Clear
So, I am absolutely obsessed with the Bite Beauty agave line. My favorite of the three products is the Agave Lip Mask. I live in Oregon and we can have some very cold winters, which means I'm no stranger to chapped lips. I use the Agave Lip Mask everyday during the colder months to ensure that my lips stay fully hydrated. It doesn't have to be removed after application, and it doesn't get gummy or sticky after time. It also smells amazing.BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Kansas City, MO
My absolute favorite lip mask/balm! I apply this every night and have gone through multiple tubes. While it is pricey, nothing hydrates my lips quite like this. It is a thick consistency which helps keep it on for a while. The original one is great for at night and the red one provides a nice tint, but it is not opaque by any means. Love this stuff!
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Clear
I'm giving it 3 stars because honestly, I never really figured out how to make this work. It's true, a little does go along way, but it's kinda not worth the hassle. While you have it on it makes your lips feel great, but as soon as remove it (it is a mask) it just goes back to normal. Disclaimer: I used the lip scrub first and then I put the mask on. Honestly, for $26+ it's kind of not worth it. Of all the other great Bite products this is the only one I don't think I'd purchase again.
Jessica D.