BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Clear
Yet another product I recommend almost everyday and can't believe I haven't given it a review !! SMH lol

I purchased this product over a year ago and it's paid for its self 3 times over ! I use this multiple times a day and as a overnight lip mask, it's my go to lip product!

This product smells (and tastes) AMAZING! I can't get enough ! As much as I wish the packaging were different I'm almost glad it's not, with the product being in a squeeze tube it's impossible to over do the amount (at least for me). I also squeeze some out into a tiny sample jar to keep in my work coat pocket !

This lip mask keeps my lips soft and supple all day and night ! It's been one of my favorite beauty purchases yet! My boyfriend even gets a ton of use out of this product and so far I'm only half way through the container !!!

The texture is smooth never sticky or goopy. I always apply using my finger, it takes the tiniest amount to really coat your lips! I feel for as long as this product lasts the price point is spot on!

For anyone looking for an exceptional lip balm/mask look no further!
Alyssa S.
Detroit
Review for: Smashed
I used to love the fresh sugar lip balms until I bought this. This smells like a super soft vanilla and was the only thing that saved my lips during winter. The red shade is perfect to just give that extra bit of color so I don't look like I'm dying
Farah J.
Review for: Clear
This is such an awesome lip mask. I put this on at night and in the am. I have been needing to put Chapstick on all week on this definitely has helped my lips. I only have the samples from Sephora. I am not sure if I would like to pay 26$ for a tube.
Jaslyn C.
Sanford, FL
I use this mask on myself and all of my clients. It really deeply hydrates the lips rather than just sitting on top. It creates the perfect canvas for matte lipsticks and even regular lipsticks to create a hydrated smooth appearance on the lips.
Srishty V.
Review for: Smashed
This lip mask is really amazing. It has really helped my dry lips. It is definitely worth the price. I enjoy the scent and love the packaging. I love the red tint that it gives my lips. It feels really lightweight. I would repurchase again!!!
Jessica P.
Montgomery, NY
I will never ever be able to live without this lip mask! Norte I bought this in a travel size I didn’t know a mask was even an option or in this case a necessity! I am obsessed! I put on before bed and wake up with my lips feeling AMAZING!!!
Amanda D.
Puyallup , WA
The Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask is a life saver! It is my holy grail lip product. I would not be able to use any of my other lip products without it. I was ready to give up when I found this, but now I use this the night before I want to wear lipstick, or I just wear this if my lips are chapped, and no one can tell that I'm trying to cover anything up!

I own this in both the colors, and they are both beautiful. Champagne is a subtle, sparkly pink that I wear when my lips are super chipped--you can't tell at all with this, and by the time it wears off, all the flakes are gone! (Sorry if TMI!) I also wear the lighter color to bed, and it doesn't stain my pillowcase. Smashed is a gorgeous, translucent red that I wear when my lips are a little dry but when I still want some color.

Both of these colors last forever on my lips--if I put it on before bed, I wake up with it still on! It works all night to really moisturize the lips. And to anyone who says you can just use lanolin (which is much cheaper and is an ingredient in this product)--I tried that, and it doesn't come close to the effectiveness of the Bite Mask. I also can't get pure lanolin to stay on my lips longer than an hour or so.

Bottom line: This product is truly one of a kind. If you suffer from severely chapped lips and nothing else has worked, give this a try!
Shayna P.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I like how it looked while on (just a little shimmer), but it was a little bit sticky. It felt nice when I took it off my lips. I only tried a sample size but I would try a full size since it's a reasonable price. Would recommend to others and try again.
Elayne S.
Fort Bragg
Omg! This is hands down the best lip mask in the world!! If you have dry cracked lips this will change your life!! I keep one in my purse and my vanity at all times! If you go to sleep with this in it'll still be there the next morning!
Emily P.
Bloomington
Review for: Clear
This is by far the best lip product I have ever use! This mask is AMAZING for dry lips. I have the worst dry lips and could not find something to help for so long and this has been my savior. I HIGHLY recommend this to everyone!
Jessica D.