BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Eva H.
Inver Grove, MN
Review for: Clear
Seriously, probably my favorite thing ever that I bought within this beauty line. I use this after showers, baths and washing my face. I start with my Lush lip scrub, and finish up with this. My lips are never dry and always look beautiful with lipstick or gloss on!
Natalie M.
Review for: Clear
I have very dry lips and I read so mamy good reviews on this i just had to try it. It makes my lips feel so good when i wake up. I apply a good amount of product before bed so it sinks in overnight. Its pretty easy to use but very thick. You should give this a try!
Sarah C.
Acton, ME
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
I used the sampler of all three shades, and this balm/mask is far too thick and sticky for my liking, and I’m one who doesn’t mind stickiness. It is so thick it’s hard to apply, and I don’t find it gives my lips any more moisture than just plain old vaseline would.
Aimee G.
Review for: Smashed
HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I had gotten a sample of this & I was pleasantly surprised with it! I have very chapped lips... BUT I put this on over night and I swear to you, my lips will be moisturized the WHOLE day! Literally one of the best purchases I ever made.
Laura H.
Boston
Review for: Smashed
I really like this stuff because it makes my lips feel so hydrated and smooth while also giving them a splash of color that's just right. The only thing I don't like about this for day use is it's a bit sticky and feels like it's more suited for an overnight sleeping mask.
Francesca J.
I love this product. A deluxe sample was included in a Bite Holiday gift set I bought earlier this year. It feels super moisturizing and thick without being greasy. I use it both before I apply Bite lip primer and sometimes alone. I would definitely recommend it!
Shea C.
Review for: Clear
I received a sample trio of 3 and have tried only the clear one. It feels hydrating and smooth the moment you put it on. Smells amazing and doesn't have a weird taste or anything. My lips feel super luscious which I think we can all agree that's what we want .
Lynel M.
Atwater
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Its good to moisturizer dry chapped lip. I put this on to treat my lip but does not last long that's why its a 4 star. I bought this from sephora in sephora. The package is ok, nothing wow about it, its like a toothpaste that you can squeeze it out. Yes i will buy it again.
Karen S.
Review for: Clear
I love this lip mask! It is a thick lip balm that stays on very nicely. I love applying it at night because it stays on. It is extremely hydrating and tastes yummy! I wish it was in a different applicator because its hard to squeeze out but it is still such a great product. Highly recommended
Amber L.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I bought this for my daughter who has the worst dry cracked lips of anyone I've ever met. I was put off by the price tag, but a little bit goes a long way, so it's worth it. She puts it on at night before bed and it has been a miracle worker for her lips!
Jessica D.