BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Bite makes the best lipstick mask I've ever tried. It's so great at prepping the lips for product or even just before bed. It's moisturizing and helps get rid of all the dead skin on the lips. If you like wearing matte lipsticks this mask is a must for you. It's made with all food grade ingredients which is very important for products that come in contact with your mouth. They have two different colors of the mask, the clear and the colored. You can wear the colored as a gloss it's pretty
Lazarena L.
Clifton, NJ
I can't stress enough how amazing this product is! It is the absolute most moisturizing, soothing, and pleasantly smelling lip mask I have ever used. The only thing I dislike is the packaging - the shell became flaky and began shedding its black coating. However, the product is like no other. Will be buying again for sure.
Chelsea M.
This is one of the most hydrating lip masks I have ever tried. It doesn't leave any weird, waxy residue on my lips and it makes my lips so soft. I usually use it at night; I exfoliate my lips and then apply this mask. When I wake up in the morning my lips feel incredible! I would definitely recommend this lip mask to anyone and everyone!
Jessica N.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Clear more...
The ABSOLUTE most amazing lip product I have ever used. I have extremely dry, sensitive lips and this lip mask works WONDERS. I have gone through multiple tubes and will continue to repurchase for the rest of my entire life. I can not live without this lip mask. I use it regularly as lip balm. It's thick so you'll only need a tiny amount. I honestly can not say enough good things about it. 5/5 would reccomend.
SCARLETTE C.
Durham, NC
This stuff is amazing, it completely restored my lips. It is long lasting and its a great taste. I was a first time user but now i am an everyday user, i bought it at Sephora, i first got a sample because i wanted champagne and they were sold out, so she gave me a sample and I immediately ordered it on line
Hope S.
I use this every night before bed and my lips are hydrated and smooth the next morning. I wear a lot of liquid, matte lipsticks so my lips get very dry quickly. This gives them the hydration they need without feeling overly goopy or sticky. I do recommend this at night because it is slightly thicker.
Elise M.
Chicago IL
Review for: Clear more...
I was looking for a great lip moisturizer for years, and struggling because nothing seemed to really make my lips feel/look better for more than 15 minutes at a time. I love the idea of lipstick but frankly, I was rarely wearing it because it would just draw attention to my ridiculously dry lips. I've never spent this much on a lip balm (or anywhere close to this much) but at some point, when you're spending 2-3 dollars weekly on a new drugstore lip balm, you realize that you might as well see if one pricier product could end the madness. I could describe how it smells/feels and how much it's helped my lips, but I think the best compliment I can give this product is that I haven't bought another lip moisturizer since.
Jacki K.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Clear more...
I have routinely chapped lips that crack on really bad days, and this stuff has completely changed what I think of as normal for me!! Used 4 times a day when my lips are really bad, it'll clear up the dryness and help my lips heal, and I can apply it 2-3 times a day to keep my lips hydrated and pain-free, and has a clear, glossy finish. It works even better in conjunction with the agave lip balm during the day.
Delaney D.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: Clear more...
I have very dry, chapped lips. Most lip balms don't do anything for me, and I usually wake up in the morning with cracked lips. After using this, however, my lips aren't cracked and chapped when I wake up and are instead very well moisturizer and smooth. This is an excellent overnight lip mask
Nicky A.
Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Incredible moisturizing lip mask. I use this as a lip balm anytime I notice my lips need extra care or are getting dry as well as an overnight lip mask. I use it lightly during the day and at night a more generous amount. I love that this feels like it's really getting into my lips instead of product just sitting on top.
Ashley G.
How much of a tint do the coloured ones leave on your lips?
Brittiny A.
Willingboro, NJ
I've been hearing a lot about lip mask lately and I was wondering is there much of a difference between that and a lip balm?
Jestine S.
I love this product but I work at sephora and I wanted to know if it's worth buying the whole thing
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
I can not seem to keep my lips from cracking and flaking, would this product hep?
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
I've been eyeing this for a while but haven't made the purchase as yet. Is it really worth it?