BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Sum Mei C.
Sum Mei C.
Review for: Clear
I bought this during the VIB sale last week and have been using this every night since then for about 4 night straight (my lips were very dry); it helped my lips so much after just 1st use, after 4 night, my lip feels moisturized and hydrated. The only thing I dislike is the tube, I have to put A LOT of pressure to get the product out, they might want to have this in a jar or something easier in the future.
Autumn N.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
It is a great, super moisturizing product. It is a bit sticky which should not be a problem if you are using it at night! The only thing I dislike about this is the packaging. The packaging is a bit stiff and now the material on it is flaking off (not the worst thing in the world, I know). But it can be hard to get the perfect amount of product out without risking a ton of product coming out! it's a bit pricey so you don't want to waste!
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
Review for: Smashed
Heaven sent! My lips are on the larger side. Since I use liquid lipsticks often, it dries my lips. I use their lip scrub then apply a generous amount of this agave lip treatment before bed. It's thick but it stays put all night. It also tastes to good! My lips have never been healthier. It also leaves them looking nice and plump. I use the color Smashed on days I don't wear any lipstick. It leaves such a rosy, healthy looking color. This is a truly amazing product. I've used every lip treatment out there and this by far exceeds all of them. $26 is on the higher side but a little goes a long way so you'll have it for a while.
Camille H.
Camille H.
Indianapolis , IN
I tried this on in Sephora yesterday in the shade Champagne. I instantly fell in love. It feels so good on your lips. The sales associate told me that she wears it under her lip sticks. I was ready to purchase it, but they were out! All they had was the sample. The sales associate ordered it for me, to ship to my home with free shipping. I love Sephora customer service and I love this Bite Beauty lip mask.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Memphis, TN
This is hands down my favorite product of 2016. I was hesitant to buy it because it is on the expensive side but it's so worth it. This lip mask not only deeply hydrates my lips but also stays on. I can put it on when I go to bed and can still feel it when I wake up! most lip balms I use disappear like after an hour so this has been worth the price. A little goes a long way and its not sticky on the lips
Erin M.
Erin M.
Rockville, MD
Review for: Clear
I will admit, I was a little put off of the price of this product. The tube was tiny and it didn't seem like it would do much so I was skeptical, but I was wrong!

This lip mask is a favorite of mine to use during the winter or if I have a cold and my lips are extremely hydrated. It provides enough moisture to completely nourish them, it's a little on the thicker side but not sticky (which is good). It absorbs quickly into the lips, but it doesn't leave your lips feeling high and dry, instead the moisture still lasts even after its absorbed into the skin.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Kittanning, PA
I received this product as a sample at no cost to myself. I had never heard of this kind of product before, but I am quite satisfied with how it worked. It is a heavy lip mask, and the kind I got had a slight pink sheen to it which would look nice for day use. I did not find it too sticky at all. It is a leave on mask and does make my lips feel very moisturized. I would purchase this at Sephora.
Tina N.
Tina N.
Renton, WA
I really really don't like this lip mask when I first tried it. It was really thick and sticky so its messy when you are applying it and it didn't work.

I had another tube lying around so I decided to try it again and wow, I love it.

I think the problem is the first time I used it, I used to colored ones (champagne and red) and it made my lips dry. Now I'm using the regular formula and it works so well. When I wake up in the morning, there is still product on my lips and my lips are full and moisturized. I recommend getting the regular one!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
Review for: Clear, Smashed
The original is more moisturizing than Smashed, however, still does not leave my lips dry and with a very nice red tint. Original is just a natural clear glossy- no color on the lips. Both wear well during the night and I wake to find it still on my lips. A little goes along way; therefore, for the price and the amount of product, it's worth it because it will last you a long time depending on how you use it. If used daily more than once a day, you will get more use out of it. Just don't apply too much. Definitely worth the buy!
Ivannia C.
Ivannia C.
Honestly I love this product! I bought it because Jaclyn Hill had been raving about how amazing it was so I had to have it. I'm so glad I got it. It's kind of thick and sticky when you first put it on but when it's on your lips it feels super smooth and moisturizing. And a little goes a long way, I've had mine for about a year and I'm only half way done with it! I also really like how long it last, it stays on for hours without needing to reapply. Bottom line yes I would recommend it, and I would buy it again.
Ash F.
Ash F.
Calera, AL
Does this lip mask peel off or does it simply sit on your lips like a lip balm/gloss?? Thanks for your response!!:):)
Maria V.
Maria V.
Sacramento, CA
When putting this on, does it normally make your lips tingle?
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
Berea, KY
I've heard this lip mask is amazing, but I'm worried it's very thick and could clump on my lips. Anyone know how it feels on?
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
SHERWOOD PARK, ['', 'AB', '']
I've heard this stuff is amazing but mostly just a glorified lip balm. How does it compare to the Fresh Sugar balms?
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Loma Linda, CA
Does it come in different colors? Or is it just a night time thing