BY BITE BEAUTY #77 in Lip Care

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Marcea B.
Marcea B.
Review for: Clear
my lips were so dry a few weeks ago & I was constantly peeling them until they bled. (Attractive I know) THIS product is a life and game changer. I've been using this lip mask for about a week now and my lips no longer have ANY dry patches or peeling whatsoever. I am not exaggerating when I say they are super soft and smooth. I am a lipstick wearer so my lips tend to get dry. Been using this every night and I no longer have dry peeling lips. A little goes a long way. Yes the tube can be hard to get the product out but just warm it up in your hands first. SO WORTH YOUR $$$. If you have issues with dry lips, thank me later!
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Clackamas, OR
$26 does seem a bit steep for this product BUT I think it's absolutely worth the price. This is the only "mask" I've used on my lips since I've bought it and I've turned everyone I know onto it as well. I am very sensitive to scents but the vanilla type scent is amazing without being overwhelming. I use this product every morning and every night and haven't had cracked lips in longer than I can remember.

My only complaint would be the packaging because during winter months this product is almost impossible to squeeze out of the tube. Make sure to warm the tube up in your hands before trying to use.
Princess S.
Princess S.
CREATES THE ULTIMATE KISSABLE POUT! I have been using this product since it first came out (many years ago). It is the best lip product I've ever used. The product is thick so I've found it works best if you warm the tube up in your hands a few minutes before applying, this will allow you to get the product out easier. I apply it every night at bedtime and wake up with beautiful, full, moisturizers lips. I do not wear it during the day since it is quite thick and I prefer to use it as a mask. I purchase about 1-2 per year- so the price is less impactful when you only need 1 per year.
Sum Mei C.
Sum Mei C.
Review for: Clear
I bought this during the VIB sale last week and have been using this every night since then for about 4 night straight (my lips were very dry); it helped my lips so much after just 1st use, after 4 night, my lip feels moisturized and hydrated. The only thing I dislike is the tube, I have to put A LOT of pressure to get the product out, they might want to have this in a jar or something easier in the future.
Autumn N.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
It is a great, super moisturizing product. It is a bit sticky which should not be a problem if you are using it at night! The only thing I dislike about this is the packaging. The packaging is a bit stiff and now the material on it is flaking off (not the worst thing in the world, I know). But it can be hard to get the perfect amount of product out without risking a ton of product coming out! it's a bit pricey so you don't want to waste!
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
Review for: Smashed
Heaven sent! My lips are on the larger side. Since I use liquid lipsticks often, it dries my lips. I use their lip scrub then apply a generous amount of this agave lip treatment before bed. It's thick but it stays put all night. It also tastes to good! My lips have never been healthier. It also leaves them looking nice and plump. I use the color Smashed on days I don't wear any lipstick. It leaves such a rosy, healthy looking color. This is a truly amazing product. I've used every lip treatment out there and this by far exceeds all of them. $26 is on the higher side but a little goes a long way so you'll have it for a while.
Camille H.
Camille H.
Indianapolis , IN
I tried this on in Sephora yesterday in the shade Champagne. I instantly fell in love. It feels so good on your lips. The sales associate told me that she wears it under her lip sticks. I was ready to purchase it, but they were out! All they had was the sample. The sales associate ordered it for me, to ship to my home with free shipping. I love Sephora customer service and I love this Bite Beauty lip mask.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Memphis, TN
This is hands down my favorite product of 2016. I was hesitant to buy it because it is on the expensive side but it's so worth it. This lip mask not only deeply hydrates my lips but also stays on. I can put it on when I go to bed and can still feel it when I wake up! most lip balms I use disappear like after an hour so this has been worth the price. A little goes a long way and its not sticky on the lips
Erin M.
Erin M.
Rockville, MD
Review for: Clear
I will admit, I was a little put off of the price of this product. The tube was tiny and it didn't seem like it would do much so I was skeptical, but I was wrong!

This lip mask is a favorite of mine to use during the winter or if I have a cold and my lips are extremely hydrated. It provides enough moisture to completely nourish them, it's a little on the thicker side but not sticky (which is good). It absorbs quickly into the lips, but it doesn't leave your lips feeling high and dry, instead the moisture still lasts even after its absorbed into the skin.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Kittanning, PA
I received this product as a sample at no cost to myself. I had never heard of this kind of product before, but I am quite satisfied with how it worked. It is a heavy lip mask, and the kind I got had a slight pink sheen to it which would look nice for day use. I did not find it too sticky at all. It is a leave on mask and does make my lips feel very moisturized. I would purchase this at Sephora.
Nayrobi C.
Nayrobi C.
Is it available anywhere besides Sephora?
Blanca M.
Blanca M.
Is this worth the price ?
Ash F.
Ash F.
Calera, AL
Does this lip mask peel off or does it simply sit on your lips like a lip balm/gloss?? Thanks for your response!!:):)
Robyn D.
Robyn D.
I just got a trio of theses masks, what is the best use? Going out or is it better to wear them at home?
Jestine S.
Jestine S.
I love this product but I work at sephora and I wanted to know if it's worth buying the whole thing