BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Marina M.
Brookfield, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a nice product to use when your lips are very dry! The smell and taste is fantastic and lemony. The packaging is aesthetically pleasing and effective. A tube lasts a long time because you only need a tiny bit at a time. This product makes my lips feel amazing!!
Katie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this overnight when my lips are super dry! It seems to really stick to your lips and lasts for a long time. Sometimes you have to stick it in your armpit because it's very thick. I'm almost done with my first one, and I am definitely going to repurchase.
Alyssa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip mask does not mess around. It is pricey, yes, but let me tell you it is worth every $!!! Warm it up in your hands before you use it, it could get a little hard, but you only need a little at a time. It heals chapped lips and makes them super soft in no time. It's my go-to lip balm.

I use the sheer one because i'm not about that shiny color life
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
I was skeptical of this product because of the price. However after using all of the masks I think they are well worth the price. No lip balm I have ever used has given me the deep moisture this one gives me. The shades are nice too during the winter when your lips are extremely chapped but you want a bit of color to the lips. Definitely recommend, and will repurchase!
Kayla H.
Gardner , KS
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
I loooooove this lip mask! I use it everyday night and it's saved my winter peeling lips. It tastes and smells like cake batter which is a huge plus! I've tried all of the colors and as strange as it sounds, the champagne one isn't as moisturizing to me so I stick with the red and clear color. The red really just adds a pretty red wash to the lips. It's not intense.
Tashonda D.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it so much I keep one in my Professional Makeup Kit for my clients. While I'm prepping the skin I apply and by the time I get to lipstick their lips are smooth and buttery. I also keep one in my purse to apply throughout the day and I use it overnight in the evening.  This is now my favorite lip product that I can not live without. A little goes a long way.
Maureen P.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy the Bite Beauty Agave lip mask. It works well to hydrate, soften and gently resurface lips. Can be worn morning and night, or under other lip products. Comes in different shades and applies like a gloss. I didn't give it 5 stars because I really didn't see it providing anything more than a good lip balm might. It's a quality oroduct for what it is.
Anna T.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Clear
I used this a while back and honestly didn't think it worked as well as everyone claims. It just felt like petroleum jelly and it felt super sticky and when I wiped it off the next morning my lips didn't feel any more hydrated or healthy looking. Pretty pricy stuff for something that is just, OK. I have a couple, both expensive and drugstore, that work better.
Adrienne D.
Review for: Clear
The product itself, Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask, is lovely, and is great to use at bedtime to moisturize your lips. It's usually still on in the morning when I wake up, which is a good sign. However, I don't really like the packaging, as the black on the tube has crumbled off with continuous use and I can't read anything on the tube anymore, and it's just not cute anymore.
Meagan W.
Review for: Clear
This is my favorite lip product- hands down. This is the only product that has healed my lips. I am constantly picking at my lips because they get chapped very easily. I have very dry skin and my lips follow the same way, they crack and peel and I'll chew on them so they get worse and bleed. I found this product on the Sephora site and knew I needed to try it. Burt's Bees has never done anything, carmax slides right off, and Fresh sugar worked ok, but didn't last long enough to be useful through the day or at night. One night's use of the Bite lip mask and the next morning I felt like I had received new lips. They were soft and they were noticeably healed much more than they were. A few nights and it was like I had never had a problem. The affects do only last a day or so, but I think that's because of how much I still pick at them during the day and that I love matte lipsticks if I wear any. The packaging is hard to use, the foil was a pain but there is a picture cap in the lid, I just didn't notice it until too late, and the product is hard to get out if the tube is cold. I usually warm it up by sticking the tube somewhere warm for a few minutes before I apply it, that helps a lot in getting it out.
Sahrish B.
What does this actually do? I mean I know it's a mask but why does it come in different colors. If you put it on in the night you don't have to wash it off in the morning?
Alexis L.
I use the bite agave lip mask with no color and i love it! But how is this color? Does it last or smear?
Maria V.
Sacramento , CA
When putting this on, does it normally make your lips tingle?
Jestine S.
I love this product but I work at sephora and I wanted to know if it's worth buying the whole thing
Caitlin B.
SHERWOOD PARK, ['', 'AB', '']
I've heard this stuff is amazing but mostly just a glorified lip balm. How does it compare to the Fresh Sugar balms?