BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Jessica N.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Clear more...
The ABSOLUTE most amazing lip product I have ever used. I have extremely dry, sensitive lips and this lip mask works WONDERS. I have gone through multiple tubes and will continue to repurchase for the rest of my entire life. I can not live without this lip mask. I use it regularly as lip balm. It's thick so you'll only need a tiny amount. I honestly can not say enough good things about it. 5/5 would reccomend.
SCARLETTE C.
Durham, NC
This stuff is amazing, it completely restored my lips. It is long lasting and its a great taste. I was a first time user but now i am an everyday user, i bought it at Sephora, i first got a sample because i wanted champagne and they were sold out, so she gave me a sample and I immediately ordered it on line
Delaney D.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: Clear more...
I have very dry, chapped lips. Most lip balms don't do anything for me, and I usually wake up in the morning with cracked lips. After using this, however, my lips aren't cracked and chapped when I wake up and are instead very well moisturizer and smooth. This is an excellent overnight lip mask
Hope S.
I use this every night before bed and my lips are hydrated and smooth the next morning. I wear a lot of liquid, matte lipsticks so my lips get very dry quickly. This gives them the hydration they need without feeling overly goopy or sticky. I do recommend this at night because it is slightly thicker.
Jacki K.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Clear more...
I have routinely chapped lips that crack on really bad days, and this stuff has completely changed what I think of as normal for me!! Used 4 times a day when my lips are really bad, it'll clear up the dryness and help my lips heal, and I can apply it 2-3 times a day to keep my lips hydrated and pain-free, and has a clear, glossy finish. It works even better in conjunction with the agave lip balm during the day.
Nicky A.
Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Incredible moisturizing lip mask. I use this as a lip balm anytime I notice my lips need extra care or are getting dry as well as an overnight lip mask. I use it lightly during the day and at night a more generous amount. I love that this feels like it's really getting into my lips instead of product just sitting on top.
Sydney S.
New york , NY
Review for: Clear more...
I previously used vaseline on my lips every night before bed, until I was introduced to this product. While Vaseline is moisturizing, it is no longer on my lips come morning but this product stays on through EVERYTHING. It really is a mask, not a casual Chapstick. It feels like it's gluing all the moisture in your lips together!
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I love this lip balm so much! My lips are pretty light pink naturally and I always wish they would be a little more pigmented on their own. This product in the color Smashed is the best solution I've found for that issue. When I'm not wearing a full face of makeup, I can still have a bit of color along with a balm.
This lip balm is also super moisturizing. It is a bit sticky which I'm usually not a fan of but this moisturizes so good and the color is so pretty that a bit of stickiness isn't really a problem to me. I love this product so much!
Cara S.
Review for: Smashed more...
This product really, really impressed me. This mask is intensely hydrating,  goes on thick and spreads thin - perfectly coating your lips. I love this in Smashed, it creates color like a lip stain, remains part translucent and applies like a lip balm. The texture and gloss create this amazing, naturally juicy look. It's as if you look good without even trying. It also has excellent wear time.
Kelli D.
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
I absolutely love love love #bite lip mask. Im making it a weekly beauty regime for my lips. Especially with fall abd winter coming up i hate putting on my favorite lipstick if my lips are chapped or cracked, and i dont see that happening anymore after finding this amazing product. I tried 3 differnt shades but the champage was my favorite
Carly C.
Is this worth the price? I know it's almost $30 and the tube is really really tiny.
Alexis L.
I use the bite agave lip mask with no color and i love it! But how is this color? Does it last or smear?
jennifer o.
Is this worth the money? I've been wanting to try it for a while. which color is the best and how moisturizing is it? is it smooth or really sticky?
Robyn D.
I just got a trio of theses masks, what is the best use? Going out or is it better to wear them at home?
Nataly J.
Buckeye , AZ
How well does this help out chapped lips?