BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Complete game changer for me. I have a terrible nervous habit of biting my lips, especially in my sleep. So I've developed dry, cracked lips over time. I was about to give up on all my liquid lipsticks because it bothered me how wrinkly they made my lips look but now I can wear them no problem since I started using this every night. I use the mask at night and the lip balm a couple times during the day whenever I'm not wearing lipsticks. An amazing duo.
Emily A.
Review for: Clear more...
I like to use the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask as an overnight lip treatment. It's extremely moisturizing and nourishing, especially after a long day of wearing liquid lipstick. It's also great for chapped and dry lips. A little of this goes a long way, so you really get a lot for your money!

I love Bite Beauty products, especially that they're made of food grade ingredients -- so you don't have to worry that every time you lick your lips you're ingesting harmful chemicals!
Taryn M.
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl more...
I am ride or die for this product. I started off with the original clear version before diving in fully.

The consistency is VERY thick, which starting off I didn't think I would like. But I love it! This is so moisturizing it is worth every penny.  I normally use this at night and wake up the next day with my lips supple and moisturized. It has a sweet scent that doesn't seem to linger too long. I personally like the tube packaging but I can see how if you're on the go and don't have a tissue to wipe excess off can be a bit tedious. I will continue to purchase this and all the other agave lip masks Bite has to offer.
Chelsea f.
Kendall, NY
This stuff has completely saved my lips! This thick agave mask keeps a barrier on my lips to protect it from the ever changing temperatures here in upstate NY. The lady that helped me at Sephora said they market this lip mask as a night time routine, but she said she puts it on all day and so do I! It is a really thick product, so if you don't like that I wouldn't get it. BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask
Rachel V.
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
I got a sample of these in a sample bag from Sephora and I was instantly hooked! It says mask but I wear it during the day as a lip balm. The champagne color has just enough shimmer to be a little something while still working with whatever makeup look you already have going on. It is SO hydrating and really hangs on to your lips through a long day, eating, drinking, etc. Never thought I would pay so much for a lip product but I will do it again when this one runs out!
Amanda D.
Windsor Hts, WV
I have this in champagne ( which is rose gold). #1 its gorgeous #2 it smells like marshmallow #3 its is amazing for super dry and damaged lips! I can put it on and an hour later i have very hydrated rosy pink lips ready to take on any matte lipstick. Works wonders as an overnight treatment as well.
Stephanie L.
Port orange , FL
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
I'm absolutely in love with this stuff! I get really dry lips at night and I use this every night and after I do lip scrubs. The color is super natural and not really noticeable so that's why I'm ok with sleeping with it on. I also use it during the day and I can definitely tell the difference in my lips since starting to use it.
Catherine A.
Hinesville, GA
This lip mask has a thick consistency like Vaseline. It is a great product to leave on your lips overnight and wake up to extremely soft lips. I tend to wear a lot of drying liquid lipsticks and often forget to use chapstick so Bite's agave lip mask is definitely my savior in softening up my previously chapped lips. I've been using this product consistently for a month and haven't made much of a dent in the tube. A little goes a long way for this product so if the price is a turn off realize that you are getting your money's worth.
Ivannia C.
Honestly I love this product! I bought it because Jaclyn Hill had been raving about how amazing it was so I had to have it. I'm so glad I got it. It's kind of thick and sticky when you first put it on but when it's on your lips it feels super smooth and moisturizing. And a little goes a long way, I've had mine for about a year and I'm only half way done with it! I also really like how long it last, it stays on for hours without needing to reapply. Bottom line yes I would recommend it, and I would buy it again.
Sarah M.
Redondo Beach, CA
This is my go-to lip product.  Don't be hesitant because of the price.  It is 100% worth it.  I'm involved in a lot of outdoor activities, so my lips tend to get dry/chapped even after using daily lip balm. The Agave Lip Mask is so hydrating.  I put it on each night before bed and it keeps my lips looking good and feeling moisturized.  My favorite variety is the clear kind but the tinted ones are great to wear during the day to add a pop of color to your lips.
Lesley C.
lubbock
Does this have a rough texture? Does it taste bad if you get some in your mouth? Is it worth the price?
Thea R.
Boise , ID
Is this product really worth the money? I have heard lots of buzz on it and trying to decide if I want to buy it or not.
Carly C.
Is this worth the price? I know it's almost $30 and the tube is really really tiny.
Natalie B.
Rockdale, TX
Will it help moisturize my lips?
Katie M.
where do i find the BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask and how much is it?