BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Alyssa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip mask does not mess around. It is pricey, yes, but let me tell you it is worth every $!!! Warm it up in your hands before you use it, it could get a little hard, but you only need a little at a time. It heals chapped lips and makes them super soft in no time. It's my go-to lip balm.

I use the sheer one because i'm not about that shiny color life
Marina M.
Brookfield, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a nice product to use when your lips are very dry! The smell and taste is fantastic and lemony. The packaging is aesthetically pleasing and effective. A tube lasts a long time because you only need a tiny bit at a time. This product makes my lips feel amazing!!
Katie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this overnight when my lips are super dry! It seems to really stick to your lips and lasts for a long time. Sometimes you have to stick it in your armpit because it's very thick. I'm almost done with my first one, and I am definitely going to repurchase.
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
I was skeptical of this product because of the price. However after using all of the masks I think they are well worth the price. No lip balm I have ever used has given me the deep moisture this one gives me. The shades are nice too during the winter when your lips are extremely chapped but you want a bit of color to the lips. Definitely recommend, and will repurchase!
Kayla H.
Gardner , KS
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
I loooooove this lip mask! I use it everyday night and it's saved my winter peeling lips. It tastes and smells like cake batter which is a huge plus! I've tried all of the colors and as strange as it sounds, the champagne one isn't as moisturizing to me so I stick with the red and clear color. The red really just adds a pretty red wash to the lips. It's not intense.
Tashonda D.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it so much I keep one in my Professional Makeup Kit for my clients. While I'm prepping the skin I apply and by the time I get to lipstick their lips are smooth and buttery. I also keep one in my purse to apply throughout the day and I use it overnight in the evening.  This is now my favorite lip product that I can not live without. A little goes a long way.
Maureen P.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy the Bite Beauty Agave lip mask. It works well to hydrate, soften and gently resurface lips. Can be worn morning and night, or under other lip products. Comes in different shades and applies like a gloss. I didn't give it 5 stars because I really didn't see it providing anything more than a good lip balm might. It's a quality oroduct for what it is.
Stephanie B.
The best lip mask I have ever used. My lips stay soft and moisturized literally all day. I usually put this on before bed and when I wake up I can feel how much the product has sinked in and healed my dry lips. And the best part is you only need a little bit at a time. Plus you don't need to use it every night because it keeps your lips healthy for a few days.
Shakira C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is definitely the best lip mask ever a bit pricey but it's definitely worth it it hydrated my lips like no other products has before and it gave my lips a beautiful volume that stayed for hours it's amazing I will definitely be repurchasing and recommending it to all my friends
Adrienne D.
Review for: Clear
The product itself, Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask, is lovely, and is great to use at bedtime to moisturize your lips. It's usually still on in the morning when I wake up, which is a good sign. However, I don't really like the packaging, as the black on the tube has crumbled off with continuous use and I can't read anything on the tube anymore, and it's just not cute anymore.
Lesley C.
lubbock
Does this have a rough texture? Does it taste bad if you get some in your mouth? Is it worth the price?
Carly C.
Arlington, VA
Is this worth the price? I know it's almost $30 and the tube is really really tiny.
Katie M.
where do i find the BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask and how much is it?
Thea R.
Boise, ID
Is this product really worth the money? I have heard lots of buzz on it and trying to decide if I want to buy it or not.
Natalie B.
Rockdale, TX
Will it help moisturize my lips?