BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Kaitlin B.
Manchester, MD
Review for: Champagne Pearl
There will NEVER be a replacement for this lip mask. This is the best lip mask on the market. When the originally agave lip mask came out I️ was thrilled and loved it from day one. I️ didn’t think it could get any better, until Becca released the Champagne Pearl shade of this lip mask. This is nourishing while also so incredibly flattering. This is my go to for everyday, especially during the colder months.
Hillary E.
Bossier City
I just started Accutane and I wanted to try to be ahead of my lips getting so chapped and cracked that they bled. This was one product that I found that truly helped. I know for most people it is supposed to be a night mask for your lips but I used it a few times a day and it is a lifesaver!
Katie F.
Leland, NC
Review for: Clear
This is my go to lip mask, I put it on every night before bed and wake up to nice soft lips. This lip mask is thick, so if that's not your thing I would stay away but I love how soothing it is, especially if you're someone who wears a lot of liquid lipsticks because they can be so drying.
Lesleyan R.
Review for: Clear, Smashed
I love these lip masks!! I received a sample from Sephora and ended up purchasing a full priced one because I loved it so much! Easy to use balm. I use the clear one at night after exfoliating my lips and wake up to plump, smooth lips. The smashed one is perfect for those days when you just need a touch of color! They taste yummy too!
Sona P.
west chester
Review for: Clear
Bite Beauty is a great company that uses natural products and is great for sensitive skin. Being a person who often wears liquid lipstick this mask has come to the rescue so many times after a long day of wear liquid lipstick. It helps replenish dry lips and helps to hydrate them.
Jordan S.
Fountain Vly, CA
Review for: Clear
I love this lip treatment. I have dry lips and this is one of the only products that has helped make a positive difference. The consistency is quite thick so I tend to use it only overnight. It’s also incredible to use before applying a matte or liquid lipstick to prep your lips!
Alexis F.
Sacramento , CA
Review for: Clear
Can't say enough great things about this one! First time using it, i applied it while doing the face makeup so by the time I took it off to apply my liquid lip... went on so beautifully!!! I use it every day and night now and wake up with super soft and moisturized lips!
Aundrey C.
Davie
One of the best lip masks out there. After just one use I really felt a huge difference in my lips. They were super soft. The case is a bit hard to get product out but it's totally worth it because the treatment does make a huge difference for every lipstick application
Gabriella F.
Review for: Clear
I am in loveeeeee with this lip product! I use this every night as my last step in my skin care routine. I place a little dot on my finger and smooth it into my lips and it feels incredible. It is a bit sticky but I have gotten past that because it is just so great. When I wake up in the morning, my lips feel hydrated and refreshed and look amazing. 10/10 recommend
Taylor C.
Review for: Clear
Wonderful product for chapped lips especially if you’re using accutane. Thick consistently but not sticky. One application will last a few hours. Doesn’t give you the urge to apply more. Purchased for $28 at Sephora. A little pricey but awesome product for chapped lips
Jessica D.