BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Janice L.
Los Angeles, CA
BEST LIP MASK/LIP BALM EVER!!! It's a little pricey but it's so so worth it. I have tried all high and low end products, and tried their samples a few times before finally getting the tube. The champagne colour gives a nice subtle glitter/tint without overdoing. Definitely have no regret getting these again after I run out!
Ashley B.
BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask is such a lifesaver! Before I would have to reapply more often than I would want to with other lip moisturizers. But this stayed on so long! I love putting this on at night! I went through a 6 month treatment of accutane and the chapped dry lips are a killer. This did solved my problem instantly! Sure it's high end but a little goes a LOOOOONG WAY! #hydration #hydratedlips #agavelipmask #bitebeauty #goodbyechappedlips
Christian L.
hillsboro, OR
Review for: Clear more...
Favorite lip mask! I put it on before bed and wake up with it still on! My lips feel more nourished and supple in the morning. I feel like it smooths out all the lines. I just wish this came in maybe a plastic tube or something? It's hard to squeeze the product out! I have the stick formula as well but that one just feels like plain chapstick, nothing special. I will still continue to use this and repurchase this. I just wish it was easier to use.
ashley s.
Jonesboro, AR
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl more...
I tried this lip mask out when I received it as a purchase sample. It's meant to moisturize lips and keep them plump. I personally would not purchase the full size as it's really just fancy lanolin. Once I learned that lanolin is the main ingredient, I bought a large tube of it and the feel is too close to spend a lot of money on Bite's version. While I do like Bite's lip mask and I did use all of my sample up, it just isn't worth the price for me.
JJ & Elle P.
Merced, CA
Review for: Clear more...
I have been using this clear lip mask at night before bed and have been waking up with hydrated and plump lips! I can still feel it on my lips in the morning and never have dry lips! The only downfall is the packaging because it is in a squeeze tube and has to be applied with the fingers. It is very thick and can be difficult to get the feeling of lip product off of your hands. It's still worth the haste to have such a great lip product!
John S.
San Francisco, CA
This is a lip-saver product that every lipstick queen needs in their arsenal. Use it as an overnight mask and you wake with plump rejuvinated lips. Use it as a touch up before lipstick and your lippie lasts all day. A little goes a LONG way with this product, so the price is well worth it. Mine has lasted me almost four months and not even halfway through the tube. The packaging is chic, efficient, and effective. Keep it up Bite Beauty!
Alex M.
I get lip injections and this has SAVED my dry lips, especially in winter. After the injections, my lips dry out horribly and I can wear this daily in light layers or overnight as a thicker mask and in 2 WHOLE DAYS my lips feel more soft, more plump and so hydrated! This is a go-to mask and it's worth the money!
Jess R.
Woodbridge , VA
Review for: Smashed more...
I LOVE THIS STUFF! When I first read reviews and I saw that people raved about it, I had to try it out myself to see what the hype was all bout. It def met my expectations and I love how soft my lips are every time I use this. It is a little bit on the thicker side but I don't mind it at all. I usually put it on before bed and wake up with super soft lips. Every time I use this my boyfriend constantly tells me how soft my lips are :)
Katelyn J.
Elizabeth, NJ
Review for: Clear more...
Do you wear a lot of liquid lipsticks? Are your lips cracked from this? This is the cure!! I love Bite Beauty in general, but to me this is the best thing they make. I wear so much liquid lipsticks and everyone knows after a while your lips need a break. I put this on every week and it really helps plump my lips as well as hydrate them throughout the night. It actually heals them. I can’t say enough good things about them. My favorite is the clear, but the tinted ones are nice as well.
amber f.
Somerdale, NJ
Heals my lips like no other product! During the winter my lips got so chapped and dry. My mom actually got me hooked on this since she let me try some of hers. After using it my lips instantly felt so much better and it actually felt like my lips absorbed it rather than Chapstick sitting on my lips. This actually healed my lips instead of just providing a quick fix. Also works great for making liquid lipsticks more comfortable.
Jessica D.