BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Annie G.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Got a sample of the three variants, but I've only tried the Champagne lip mask. This product is very thick and hydrating. A little pricey, but a little goes a long way so I can definitely see myself using the tube for a year. It can also go as a gloss, especially if you're wearing liquid lipstick. Love this product.
Mer L.
Irvine , CA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I am obsessed with this! It's a little pricey but completely worth it. I use it daily as chapstick basically. I want it in every color! I highly recommend this if you want to moisturize your lips. Also perfect before liquid lipstick application!
Marissa B.
Victor
I bought this product to use as an overnight mask for my lips. The product itself is very nice. It goes on thicker and you really do feel like your lips are getting a luxury treatment. The product did feel a little bit tacky due to the products thickness. I've notice my lips are softer after using this product.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Clear
I would say that this product works pretty decently! Especially when you wear it overnight! Your lips feel amazing by morning and freshly prepared for lipstick or gloss! It works wonders for any type of skin! I will definitely purchase this again!
Rehana R.
Randolph, MA
Review for: Clear
I'll start out by saying that yes, this mask is great for chapped lips, especially as an overnight mask, but for the price there are better alternatives. It tastes great and I love that it's all natural, but at $26 is much too expensive for a glorified lip balm. Carmex does the same job for 1/4 of the price.
ZzZz M.
Brooklyn
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Great neutral color. Very hydrating on my dry lips in the winter. Downside there is no applicator on the tip of the bottle so you have to use a brush to put it on which sucks if you’re on the go. I’ve just had to use my finger to put it on when I’m on the go but it helps with dry cracked lips and looks good.
Letty H.
San Ramon, CA
Review for: Clear
This thick formula is perfect for dry lips. I like wearing his to sleep because it's a little too tuck for the day, for me at least. It really hydrates my lips the whole night and when I wake up, they're so soft! I just don't like how it's packaged, you have to use your fingers to spread it on your lips
Lisa B.
frankfort
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This is more a at home product. its extremely heavy. but your lips feel so healthy after wearing. Its sticky and I suggest wearing your hair up my hair kept sticking to my lips. I try to wear this the next day after wearing matte lipsticks. matte lipsticks suck the life out of your lips. BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask
Shelby F.
Hermitage, TN
Review for: Clear
This is my all-time favorite, heavy-duty lip balm. I went through a phase where my lips were constantly chapped and it was impossible to find something hydrating enough. Even Aquaphor didn't work. I'm able to use the tiniest amount of the lip mask at night and my lips feel amazing in the morning! So worth the price!
Ana H.
Omaha
Review for: Clear
I love this lip mask. I suffer from dry lips year round and I use this mask when I go to bed at night. When I wake up in the morning my lips are moisturized and ready to go! It doesn't make the skin around my lips feel oily like some chap sticks do. It has a sweet taste and is gentle on the skin.
Jessica D.