3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Christina D.
Christina D.
Atlanta, GA
I have THE worst lips. I'm talking constantly cracked and dry no matter the season. I have really bad eczema and dry skin around my lips. This lip mask is HEAVEN SENT. The directions say to use it at night, before going to bed. However, my lips need a lot more hydration. I use this about three ties in a day with my regular chapstick. I haven't had an dry or cracked issues since. This is definitely a staple in my routine and I'll most likely buy it again.For those of you who have an issue with consistency... it is on the sticker side, which bothered me from the start. HOWEVER, its results are worth it.
Haley H.
Haley H.
New castle , PA
Review for: Clear
Got this as a sample with Sephora and decided to give it a try. It came with three colors but they're all very sheer. It said it was a lip mask so I expected it to be something you put on and take off but you can actually leave it on. It's a very thick consistency but it's smooth on the lips. It's a bit stuck almost like a lip gloss. On the lips it feels a bit tacky but nothing too crazy. In the container it smelled like cupcakes it tastes a bit like cupcakes or cake batter on the lips but it's not overpowering. On the lips it has no smell. It's very moisturizing and makes my lips feel plump and moisturized. My lips are always dry and cracked and this definitely helps. I just gave it 4 stars because I'm not a fan of the thick formula and the tackiness feeling on my lips.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Natrona Hts, PA
I got the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask as a sample from Sephora. I was excited to try it because I heard good things. My sample came with three colors champagne, natural, and smashed. Out of the three colors I absolutely love champagne because it is super shiny and has just a little bit of shimmer. I wear this all the time. I used my entire sample and went out and bought the full-size. A lot of people say they only wear it at night but I wear it all the time. It's a little bit tacky but it is a lip mask. I will deal with that for having super hydrated pouty shiny healthy lips.
Kamille G.
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
Literally just tried this out at Sephora & absolutely LOVE it!! I have been trying new products on my face lately and have used a new Vitamin C serum that seemed to have burned the border of my lips and now is extremely chapped and dry! It's very uncomfortable. And the only thing that has been helping temporarily is coconut oil, but I have to constantly reapply! This lip mask is like an intensifying lip balm that soothes and relieves the burning feeling! I wasn't ready to fully commit to purchasing this yet, as I wanted to see if there was something comparable that's a little less expensive. Or even a travel/deluxe size of this product would have made me happy! If I don't find something soon, I will more than likely purchase this online at Sephora.com to get some points!! :)
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Clear
I got a sample of this in all three colors from Sephora. The sample was soooo cute! The product came in these little lip shape pods. The packaging for the actual product is much less cute, but it is sleek. The product works very well. It is a little tacky feeling upon first putting it on your lips, but it makes your lips so hydrated afterwards. The price is a little too high for my liking so I haven't bought more, but maybe one day if my lips are in need of some serious TLC I'll bite the bullet. The formula is very think, so I felt like I didn't really get to make the most of my samples because product clung to my fingers, but I was careful to use little bits of it at a time. As a comparison, the consistency is almost that of Vaseline.
Elise M.
Elise M.
Chicago IL
Review for: Clear
I was looking for a great lip moisturizer for years, and struggling because nothing seemed to really make my lips feel/look better for more than 15 minutes at a time. I love the idea of lipstick but frankly, I was rarely wearing it because it would just draw attention to my ridiculously dry lips. I've never spent this much on a lip balm (or anywhere close to this much) but at some point, when you're spending 2-3 dollars weekly on a new drugstore lip balm, you realize that you might as well see if one pricier product could end the madness. I could describe how it smells/feels and how much it's helped my lips, but I think the best compliment I can give this product is that I haven't bought another lip moisturizer since.
Christine N.
Christine N.
The formulation of this is very thick, sticky and almost goopy. It tastes sweet like agave. This product leaves the lips very soft and hydrated after even one use and lasts on the lips for a very long time. Like even after you wash it off, it is still there. The formula is the most tenacious lip product I have ever come across.

These come in a clear version and several sheer tinted versions. This is best applied at night given that it is a mask with the consistency mentioned above. Like your hair will stick to your lips if it is windy. It is a bit too goopy for me personally and bleeds outside of the lower lip line slowly and after a few days of using, it gave me a little blemish on the lower bottom corner of one side right under my lip where it had spread onto my skin from being too emollient and occlusive.

That said, this is super hydrating and while it didn't work out for me, I think it could work well for those on Accutane or for those with severely dry and chapped lips.
Debbie T.
Debbie T.
Review for: Clear
I LOVE this stuff. I always have chapped lips and nothing helped UNTIL l found Bite Beauty Agave Mask. My lips look significantly better since I have been using this product. I try to apply several times though out the day (especially during the winter months) and definitely before I go to sleep at night. The product comes out fairly thick, but don't let that discourage you. It thins out as soon as you warm it with your lips.
Mara M.
Mara M.
Review for: Clear
This right here, is the NUMBER ONE PRODUCT I can't be without for my lips. I promise, if you use it once, you will continuously purchase. I first used it in a small sample pack given to me at Sephora. Once I used it up, I went online and purchased the full size. I got it in a holiday pack that included a ruby red lipstick, a liner, and lip primer. This Agave Lip Mask is a sweet, vanilla-ish, delicious flavor. It is very thick and sticky (don't recommend for windy days!) but is perfect before bed for a great conditioning treatment to combat dry lips, or even in the morning for a full, naturally glistening, plump lip look throughout the day. I can't say enough about this product- I'm obsessed!
Kathleen T.
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
Review for: Clear
I hate that I love this product so much. $26 for a tube of glorified Vaseline? No thank you, I told myself for months. But after suffering from extremely dry lips and using everything from Aquaphor to Chapstick to the Rosebud Salve that comes in the little tin tub, I couldn't take it anymore and caved in. At first I bought the Urban Decay lip treatment since it was cheaper and had fantastic reviews, but that product really is just over-hyped Vaseline. The Bite Beauty lip mask? Absolute heaven. You only need a tiny amount applied at night time, and you will wake up with plumper, soft, hydrated lips. With just one use the cracking and stinging had gone away! $26 is still stupid expensive for a lip salve, but it's worth every penny.
Jessica D.