3 colors available

Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Sunland, CA
Review for: Clear
Use this before I sleep and wake up with a new pair of hydrated lips. This is holy grail.
Marifer V.
Marifer V.
Review for: Clear
Dude I am in love with this omgggg , I'm like a make up addict and this is loving!
Mary Kate R.
Mary Kate R.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Best mask for very dry lips! Love love love. Can wear at night or during the day.
Cherise1676 ..
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Clear
Yet another product I recommend almost everyday and can't believe I haven't given it a review !! SMH lol

I purchased this product over a year ago and it's paid for its self 3 times over ! I use this multiple times a day and as a overnight lip mask, it's my go to lip product!

This product smells (and tastes) AMAZING! I can't get enough ! As much as I wish the packaging were different I'm almost glad it's not, with the product being in a squeeze tube it's impossible to over do the amount (at least for me). I also squeeze some out into a tiny sample jar to keep in my work coat pocket !

This lip mask keeps my lips soft and supple all day and night ! It's been one of my favorite beauty purchases yet! My boyfriend even gets a ton of use out of this product and so far I'm only half way through the container !!!

The texture is smooth never sticky or goopy. I always apply using my finger, it takes the tiniest amount to really coat your lips! I feel for as long as this product lasts the price point is spot on!

For anyone looking for an exceptional lip balm/mask look no further!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Puyallup , WA
The Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask is a life saver! It is my holy grail lip product. I would not be able to use any of my other lip products without it. I was ready to give up when I found this, but now I use this the night before I want to wear lipstick, or I just wear this if my lips are chapped, and no one can tell that I'm trying to cover anything up!

I own this in both the colors, and they are both beautiful. Champagne is a subtle, sparkly pink that I wear when my lips are super chipped--you can't tell at all with this, and by the time it wears off, all the flakes are gone! (Sorry if TMI!) I also wear the lighter color to bed, and it doesn't stain my pillowcase. Smashed is a gorgeous, translucent red that I wear when my lips are a little dry but when I still want some color.

Both of these colors last forever on my lips--if I put it on before bed, I wake up with it still on! It works all night to really moisturize the lips. And to anyone who says you can just use lanolin (which is much cheaper and is an ingredient in this product)--I tried that, and it doesn't come close to the effectiveness of the Bite Mask. I also can't get pure lanolin to stay on my lips longer than an hour or so.

Bottom line: This product is truly one of a kind. If you suffer from severely chapped lips and nothing else has worked, give this a try!
Aimee E.
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Lipsaver!! I was already a fan of the band being very similar to LUSH as far as ethics and freshness but once i tried their products i was thoroughly impressed. This product i've been using for a little under a month and  i have noticed a beautiful difference in my lips. My lips get very dry very quickly and wearing liquid lipsticks most of the week doesn't help. The mask saves my lips before AND after i've used any lip products. I love all 3 colors but the red one is my favorite adding a hint of color to make my lips plump and pouty like fresh cherries. Even a hint of flavor.I hope they never get rid of it. It's got a bit of a price tag but you need but a tiny dollop to fully saturate your lips. Almost instant results. I wish it came in an applicator tub instead of just ...a tube lol. You can get every drop out of it though. Will continue use until they stop selling it which i hope will be never.
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
I have been getting all of my coworkers hooked to this. I am a flight attendant, so lip and skin hydration is essential to me. The packaging is a little frustrating because I had to fight with the foil under the lid. I eventually just stuck an earring in it and peeled it open fully. I do hope Bite Beauty works on that packaging flaw in the future. I bought this product at Sephora after one of my favorite influencer mentioned it in her blog, and I wanted to give t a try. I believe it was around $20+ and that is a little steep for lip hydration. Although it's a little pricey, I would say it's worth it. I have had it now for three months, and the tube isn't even halfway gone and I use it almost daily! It is recommended to be used at night time, but I do sometimes apply it during the day or when I am working a long flight and my lips need a pick me up. The only other issue I have had with it is that it tends to become more stiff solid depending on what environment it is in. Even in a room temperature setting, it can get stiff. Sometimes I have to run hot water over it to ensure it comes out smoothly.
Christina M.
Christina M.
I am SO obsessed with this lip mask!! A friend had recommended it to me and I was waiting until the Rouge sale in November to purchase it. While on a trip to Cali, I forgot my lip balm in the hotel room one day but found a Sephora and picked up a sample to get me through the day! I was sold from the minute it touched my lips ;) first of all, it smells (and tastes lolz) AMAZING!! Like that traditional sweet vanilla scent. This is a great lip mask for day or night use (I prefer to use a thick layer at bedtime). It moisturizes my lips so well and has solved my chronic dry lip woes!!!! The only complaint I have is the packaging...PLEASE change it, Bite Beauty!! It's like a tube of toothpaste that's more of a hard plastic/aluminumy feel. If you  don't start squeezing it from the bottom from the beginning, the sides can crack and will leave you a sticky mess in your purse. It hasn't happened to me (knock on wood) but I know people that have had this problem so be careful! I also don't like how the product comes out. It's makes application kinda messy. But overall would definitely recommend this!!
Adrilyn G.
Adrilyn G.
Review for: Clear
I got this in the Bite Beauty 2016 Discovery Kit. I tried it out, and it works. It does make your lips really soft and moisturizes them. But I feel like Carmex or Aquafor could do the same for a lot cheaper. I will use this up because it does work but I probably won't repurchase. It's fun to try out though and it does work! You don't need a lot either so it lasts a long time. My lips get very dry though so maybe that's why I don't love it as much as other people do?

Update : I've used this more, and I love it! I will defiantly be purchasing a full size. I'm not sure why I didn't love it at first! My lips haven't been as dry lately and more chapped instead of dry. Overall, I really love it now and I want to try the colored masks!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Clear
I googled my brains out looking for a lip mask to sleep in at night. Lately, I've noticed that my lips have been drying out. Seriously the worst feeling in the world! I went to Sephora and there was a whole section dedicated to lip masks ect. I hit gold.

Unfortunately (or rather fortunately), there's a lot out there so after trying on everything I decided that Bite was it. Do you want to know why?

Because it's thick. Isn't that what you want in a mask after all? It lasted me the whole night. The smell and taste is sweet like the agave it's named after! It warms up on your lips and gets softer but still lasts! Healthy moisturized lips look softer and plumper.

If you're looking for a sleeping mask for your lips this is definitely one to try. xo
#contest