BY BITE BEAUTY #91 in Lip Care

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Maria N.
Beaufort , SC
Review for: Clear more...
This is my favorite lip treatment ever!
It leaves your lips so hydrated without making them feel all greasy and gross.
Just a little goes a long ways and last for hours.
I like to put it on in the morning and evenings before bed to keep lips super hydrated since I wear matte lips a lot.
It's $20ish which seems high but it seriously will last you forever and is worth every penny.
Michelle M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I am in love with this brand not only because it’s natural, but because I put this on before bed and literally wake up with it still on my lips! Plus whenever I where the “Red” shade, it’s more of a tiny, my boyfriend ALWAYS compliments me! I mean he compliments me anyways, but on days I just throw this on around the house he actually compliments just my lips. Love this, couldn’t say anything better about this, it’s worth the price, a little goes a long way, if you are debating to get it, just buy it!
Allison C.
Review for: Clear more...
This is one of my favorite products... Period! This was my introduction to Bite Beauty. A consultant at Sephora recommended the Bite brand and this agave lip mask after I told her my lips had been extra dry. I use this almost every single night before I go to bed and wake up with my lips feeling moisturized. During the day, if my lips feel drier than normal or I don't want to wear actual lipstick or much color, I will use the agave mask in champagne. I will purchase this product over and over again.
Carrie B.
Review for: Clear more...
When I say I love this product, I mean I am deeply crazy head over heels for this lip mask. I have insanely dry lips. Always. Summer, Fall, Winter. Always dry. People always say, "Oh man, my lips get chapped during the winter." and I'm like, if only I had it that easy. I have this disgusting habit of licking, chewing, picking, etc of my lips. The get so much abuse from me and I never thought they would ever get better. Wearing lipstick was almost impossible before I found this product. I'm serious, okay!

I put this on every night after brushing my teeth and sleep with it on. The first day I woke up, it was already helping my lips. After I made it routine my lips were perfect. I use "normal chapstick" during the day just to keep up with it, but I owe the restoration of my lips to this product.

The only cons this product has is it's taste (it's not unbearable, but I'm not a huge fan. Honestly, this is just a personal problem really) and the packing. I hate lip care products that you have to put on with your finger. It is one of my biggest pet peeves when it comes to them. Also, after awhile the bottle starts to fade slightly fall apart, but it's not a big deal at all.

It's pricey but worth it. WORTH IT WORTH IT. Seriously, why haven't you bought this yet?

Ash T.
Review for: Smashed, Champagne Pearl more...
Ok, I've tried everyyyything in the lip balm area of things... I'm mean everything! This, without a doubt, is the best product I've used. It's thick (want it to last you need thick!), sticky enough to do the job without being annoying, and the colours are subtle and easy for applying . I like both colours and wear them daily, (for the price I'm not just using this stuff at night!) Yes it's insanely expensive (beauty industry for ya!) but doing the cost per use, it doesn't work out to be as much as you'd think, plus it works! It's also long lasting and doesn't need reapplying every 20 minutes like most other lip balms I've tried in the past. I don't really write reviews but I thought as I've tried it all I needed to give this product a big thumbs up!
Bryce J.
Front Royal, VA
I think the packaging here says it all. Uhm, yeah.. you see that beat up greyish tube in the picture? The one with no words on it? That's my well-loved lip mask. This thing has been thrown back and forth between my purse, makeup box, makeup bag, numerous coat pockets and even left in my car. It's hydrating, has no harsh smells and I'm convinced it's the cure for chapped lips.. step aside, Carmex. My mom rarely buys high end makeup products, but she even bought a tube for herself. I will warn you: it's thick. So, it's not good to wear under lipstick, but perfect for winter or at night.
Elizabeth L.
La Puente, CA
Review for: Clear more...
I'm giving it 3 stars because honestly, I never really figured out how to make this work. It's true, a little does go along way, but it's kinda not worth the hassle. While you have it on it makes your lips feel great, but as soon as remove it (it is a mask) it just goes back to normal. Disclaimer: I used the lip scrub first and then I put the mask on. Honestly, for $26+ it's kind of not worth it. Of all the other great Bite products this is the only one I don't think I'd purchase again.
Kelsey H.
Overland Park, KS
My absolute favorite lip mask/balm! I apply this every night and have gone through multiple tubes. While it is pricey, nothing hydrates my lips quite like this. It is a thick consistency which helps keep it on for a while. The original one is great for at night and the red one provides a nice tint, but it is not opaque by any means. Love this stuff!
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
The texture of the mask is quite viscous and thicker than a lipgloss but it makes your lips feel oh so soft after you put it on! I really love the way my lips feel right after use! This lip mask is for those TLC days or even a couple times a week or right before a big event to soften those lips! It helps my lipstick glide smoothly without those cracks and flakiness! Especially if I'm usually a matte liquid lipstick that can be drying this helps rejuvenate my lips before use and after removal.
Rachel S.
Review for: Clear more...
So, I am absolutely obsessed with the Bite Beauty agave line. My favorite of the three products is the Agave Lip Mask. I live in Oregon and we can have some very cold winters, which means I'm no stranger to chapped lips. I use the Agave Lip Mask everyday during the colder months to ensure that my lips stay fully hydrated. It doesn't have to be removed after application, and it doesn't get gummy or sticky after time. It also smells amazing.BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask
Jessica D.