BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Marianne B.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This is a great product!  I love to apply this in the evening after removing my makeup for the day.  Rehydrates the lips and makes them feel fabulous.  The tint the Champagne Pearl color is subtle yet nice.  This lip mask is not sticky and a very little amount goes a very long way!  It is spendy but it last for a loooong time.   BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask
Rachele K.
Margate
Review for: Clear
Thick and kind of sticky. Found that it didn’t really help my lips become less chapped but helped all the bits peel off really nicely. Which isn’t really what I wanted. Wouldn’t buy again it’s just not worth the price to me.
Krista A.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This product is a GREAT overnight treatment. It's definitely not something you'd want to use through the day, as it's extremely thick and can feel sticky and gummy on the lips. But it really moisturizes overnight. The packaging could be better - the print on the metal tube comes off as you squeeze it and gets your hands dirty. But the product itself is the best!
Stephanie B.
The best lip mask I have ever used. My lips stay soft and moisturized literally all day. I usually put this on before bed and when I wake up I can feel how much the product has sinked in and healed my dry lips. And the best part is you only need a little bit at a time. Plus you don't need to use it every night because it keeps your lips healthy for a few days.
Rachel M.
White Haven, PA
Review for: Clear
I don’t usually give 5 star reviews but this product paired with the sugar scrub has done wonders for me! They’re a little pricey but they’re long lasting and definitely have repaired the harshness of my lips over the years. I suffer from chronic chapped lips and this was a lifesaver. I use it every night before bed and can feel the difference in the morning.
Marisa M.
Lock Haven, PA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This lip mask is everything. I have naturally dry lips but my lips are my favorite feature. I'm glad to have found a product that works like a mask but is so comfortable and thin to wear that it feels like a lip gloss. This particular color is one of my absolute favorites. It is most definitely worth the money, especially for the outcome you'll get
Kelly W.
Boca Raton , FL
Review for: Clear
I absolutely can't live without this lip mask! I have very dry and chapped lips all year around and this product literally heals my lips! I put it in every night before bed and I wake up with moisturized and soft lips. It has a very pleasant sweet flavor andI would highly recommend this product to everyone! I purchased mine at Sephora!
Sam Q.
Oklahoma city, OK
Review for: Smashed
This is my #1 lip savior. When my lips are dry whether it be wind and weather or allergies, this drastically improves the condition of my dry, chapped lips. It's a little pricey, but one tube lasts me such a long time and it's the best lip product I've found by far. Highly recommend if you can afford the splurge on lip care.
zahily r.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Clear
This is the only product that keeps my lips on shape. I’m on my second tube. My lips are very dry and shaped. I put this in the night and in the morning my lips are so soft. The tube last a long time and I highly recommend this.
Annette R.
Indianapolis
Review for: Champagne Pearl
So I got all three in a swag bag sampler from Sephora. I really like them and will more than likely be buying one. It is really thick and moisturizing. So far I’ve used it maybe three times and my lips are softer. I’m only con is that it is super sticky at first. The stickiness goes away within 5 minutes of having it on though!
Jessica D.