BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Stephanie L.
Port orange , FL
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
I'm absolutely in love with this stuff! I get really dry lips at night and I use this every night and after I do lip scrubs. The color is super natural and not really noticeable so that's why I'm ok with sleeping with it on. I also use it during the day and I can definitely tell the difference in my lips since starting to use it.
Amanda D.
Windsor Hts, WV
I have this in champagne ( which is rose gold). #1 its gorgeous #2 it smells like marshmallow #3 its is amazing for super dry and damaged lips! I can put it on and an hour later i have very hydrated rosy pink lips ready to take on any matte lipstick. Works wonders as an overnight treatment as well.
Catherine A.
Hinesville, GA
This lip mask has a thick consistency like Vaseline. It is a great product to leave on your lips overnight and wake up to extremely soft lips. I tend to wear a lot of drying liquid lipsticks and often forget to use chapstick so Bite's agave lip mask is definitely my savior in softening up my previously chapped lips. I've been using this product consistently for a month and haven't made much of a dent in the tube. A little goes a long way for this product so if the price is a turn off realize that you are getting your money's worth.
Ivannia C.
Honestly I love this product! I bought it because Jaclyn Hill had been raving about how amazing it was so I had to have it. I'm so glad I got it. It's kind of thick and sticky when you first put it on but when it's on your lips it feels super smooth and moisturizing. And a little goes a long way, I've had mine for about a year and I'm only half way done with it! I also really like how long it last, it stays on for hours without needing to reapply. Bottom line yes I would recommend it, and I would buy it again.
Leigh M.
I just recently got into lip masks! They are really great for your lips and doing one at least once a week keeps your lips at their prime. I definitely loved Bite Beauty one! It worked really well and left my lips feeling super soft. The issue I have is that the container hard to work with. I loved using it but the container was stiff and hard to get product out of.
Sarah M.
Redondo Beach, CA
This is my go-to lip product.  Don't be hesitant because of the price.  It is 100% worth it.  I'm involved in a lot of outdoor activities, so my lips tend to get dry/chapped even after using daily lip balm. The Agave Lip Mask is so hydrating.  I put it on each night before bed and it keeps my lips looking good and feeling moisturized.  My favorite variety is the clear kind but the tinted ones are great to wear during the day to add a pop of color to your lips.
Ashley B.
BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask is such a lifesaver! Before I would have to reapply more often than I would want to with other lip moisturizers. But this stayed on so long! I love putting this on at night! I went through a 6 month treatment of accutane and the chapped dry lips are a killer. This did solved my problem instantly! Sure it's high end but a little goes a LOOOOONG WAY! #hydration #hydratedlips #agavelipmask #bitebeauty #goodbyechappedlips
Alex M.
I get lip injections and this has SAVED my dry lips, especially in winter. After the injections, my lips dry out horribly and I can wear this daily in light layers or overnight as a thicker mask and in 2 WHOLE DAYS my lips feel more soft, more plump and so hydrated! This is a go-to mask and it's worth the money!
Elizabeth D.
I love this product! It makes my lips feel so soft. The packaging could be improved to make it easier to apply. I got the champagne color and it is gorgeous. This lasts so long and has a good flavor. I highly recommend this lip mask!
Janice L.
Los Angeles , CA
BEST LIP MASK/LIP BALM EVER!!! It's a little pricey but it's so so worth it. I have tried all high and low end products, and tried their samples a few times before finally getting the tube. The champagne colour gives a nice subtle glitter/tint without overdoing. Definitely have no regret getting these again after I run out!
Jessica D.