3 colors available

Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I've only wore this a few times but I don't know if I'm feeling it or not . It's great on a night out
Elle J.
Elle J.
Review for: Smashed
Most effective and most moisturizing product for dry lips that I've ever encountered. New Holy Grail.
Tyler D.
Tyler D.
Pima, az
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I have yet to try this but I've heard wonderful things about it. I can't wait to Get my hands on it
Sabila S.
Sabila S.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I am a big fan. It moisturizers the lips and has a soft pearlescent sheen. Stays on lips for hours.
May F.
May F.
Aurora, IL
Review for: Champagne Pearl
My favorite Chapstick! It's thick and moisturizing and fixes my most chapped and peeling lips.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I love this for over night. I wake up with it still on my lips. Light pink champagne color.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Sunland, CA
Review for: Clear
Use this before I sleep and wake up with a new pair of hydrated lips. This is holy grail.
Marifer V.
Marifer V.
Review for: Clear
Dude I am in love with this omgggg , I'm like a make up addict and this is loving!
Mary Kate R.
Mary Kate R.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Best mask for very dry lips! Love love love. Can wear at night or during the day.
Cherise1676 ..
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Clear
Yet another product I recommend almost everyday and can't believe I haven't given it a review !! SMH lol

I purchased this product over a year ago and it's paid for its self 3 times over ! I use this multiple times a day and as a overnight lip mask, it's my go to lip product!

This product smells (and tastes) AMAZING! I can't get enough ! As much as I wish the packaging were different I'm almost glad it's not, with the product being in a squeeze tube it's impossible to over do the amount (at least for me). I also squeeze some out into a tiny sample jar to keep in my work coat pocket !

This lip mask keeps my lips soft and supple all day and night ! It's been one of my favorite beauty purchases yet! My boyfriend even gets a ton of use out of this product and so far I'm only half way through the container !!!

The texture is smooth never sticky or goopy. I always apply using my finger, it takes the tiniest amount to really coat your lips! I feel for as long as this product lasts the price point is spot on!

For anyone looking for an exceptional lip balm/mask look no further!
Jessica D.