BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
JJ & Elle P.
Merced, CA
Review for: Clear
I have been using this clear lip mask at night before bed and have been waking up with hydrated and plump lips! I can still feel it on my lips in the morning and never have dry lips! The only downfall is the packaging because it is in a squeeze tube and has to be applied with the fingers. It is very thick and can be difficult to get the feeling of lip product off of your hands. It's still worth the haste to have such a great lip product!
Jess R.
Woodbridge , VA
Review for: Smashed
I LOVE THIS STUFF! When I first read reviews and I saw that people raved about it, I had to try it out myself to see what the hype was all bout. It def met my expectations and I love how soft my lips are every time I use this. It is a little bit on the thicker side but I don't mind it at all. I usually put it on before bed and wake up with super soft lips. Every time I use this my boyfriend constantly tells me how soft my lips are :)
Katelyn J.
Elizabeth, NJ
Review for: Clear
Do you wear a lot of liquid lipsticks? Are your lips cracked from this? This is the cure!! I love Bite Beauty in general, but to me this is the best thing they make. I wear so much liquid lipsticks and everyone knows after a while your lips need a break. I put this on every week and it really helps plump my lips as well as hydrate them throughout the night. It actually heals them. I can’t say enough good things about them. My favorite is the clear, but the tinted ones are nice as well.
amber f.
Somerdale, NJ
Heals my lips like no other product! During the winter my lips got so chapped and dry. My mom actually got me hooked on this since she let me try some of hers. After using it my lips instantly felt so much better and it actually felt like my lips absorbed it rather than Chapstick sitting on my lips. This actually healed my lips instead of just providing a quick fix. Also works great for making liquid lipsticks more comfortable.
Danika J.
Meridian, ID
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I'm still on the fence about this product. I bought this because a friend recommended it to me. And I needed something strong for the winter for my lips. I'm not a fan of of the packaging I wish it came out a different way or in a different tube. I like the clear/pink color it gives off though. I would recommend this depending on the person, I just don't think it's my favorite but I can understand how some people would like it!
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
This Agave lip mask is freaking amazing. It leaves your lips so much resin overnight. It is even good to wear on the day. The price is a little outrageous however if you are into high-end makeup it works just fine.
Erin J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
This is a holy grail lip product. It's so moisturizing it's insane, like it feels like your lips have been coated in the most hydrating, comforting lip balm ever. It's a very thick gel like mask and smells and tastes so good! It's super long lasting as long as you don't eat or drink with it on. I like to go to bed with it on and I wake up with the most moisturized and softer lips, I can't even express how much I love this stuff
Kelli D.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I absolutely love love love #bite lip mask. Im making it a weekly beauty regime for my lips. Especially with fall abd winter coming up i hate putting on my favorite lipstick if my lips are chapped or cracked, and i dont see that happening anymore after finding this amazing product. I tried 3 differnt shades but the champage was my favorite
Brooke P.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Review for: Clear
I really like this lip mask! I use it before bed to nourish and keep my lips hydrated over night. I love that there is a clear option and tinted ones. This hydrates my lips without leaving them feeling oily or tacky. This is the perfect lip mask to use before liquid lipstick! I love using it under bright colors or formulas that suck the moisture from my lips. I will repurchase and purchase for friends! I highly recommend!
Soph T.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
There are a couple of reasons I don't like this product. It feels really heavy on lips so it doesn't feel like it is actually providing any hydration at all, rather the goop just lays on your lips until you're too uncomfortable to have it on. It is also ridiculously expensive considering that it did nothing for my lips and felt really stiff on my lips. Would not purchase again or recommend.
Jessica D.