BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
kari s.
Chino, CA
I saw this in a video by tati and first picked a sample from Sephora then fell in love, a little hoes a long way and it is so very hydrating with out moving all over the face like some other lip products do atg the end of the day. Love to sleep with this on
Ash B.
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is such a HOLY GRAIL product for me! I have crazy dry lips all the time and this product makes them feel new again.
This product does have a very thick consistency so I tend to only use it at night. However, you can use this during the day too. I just don't use as much for daytime. This product saves my lips and it's lasted me a while also. So I strongly recommend!
Shannel W.
Albany
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This is a great product . Especially, it’s all organic you can’t go wrong . I’ve used their products before. So worth it. Great value for your money. Long lasting . My lips are dry at times. I recommend this product. You will not be disappointed
Michelle M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I am in love with this brand not only because it’s natural, but because I put this on before bed and literally wake up with it still on my lips! Plus whenever I where the “Red” shade, it’s more of a tiny, my boyfriend ALWAYS compliments me! I mean he compliments me anyways, but on days I just throw this on around the house he actually compliments just my lips. Love this, couldn’t say anything better about this, it’s worth the price, a little goes a long way, if you are debating to get it, just buy it!
Rachel S.
Eugene
Review for: Clear
So, I am absolutely obsessed with the Bite Beauty agave line. My favorite of the three products is the Agave Lip Mask. I live in Oregon and we can have some very cold winters, which means I'm no stranger to chapped lips. I use the Agave Lip Mask everyday during the colder months to ensure that my lips stay fully hydrated. It doesn't have to be removed after application, and it doesn't get gummy or sticky after time. It also smells amazing.BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask
Taryn M.
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
I am ride or die for this product. I started off with the original clear version before diving in fully.

The consistency is VERY thick, which starting off I didn't think I would like. But I love it! This is so moisturizing it is worth every penny.  I normally use this at night and wake up the next day with my lips supple and moisturized. It has a sweet scent that doesn't seem to linger too long. I personally like the tube packaging but I can see how if you're on the go and don't have a tissue to wipe excess off can be a bit tedious. I will continue to purchase this and all the other agave lip masks Bite has to offer.
Rachel V.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I got a sample of these in a sample bag from Sephora and I was instantly hooked! It says mask but I wear it during the day as a lip balm. The champagne color has just enough shimmer to be a little something while still working with whatever makeup look you already have going on. It is SO hydrating and really hangs on to your lips through a long day, eating, drinking, etc. Never thought I would pay so much for a lip product but I will do it again when this one runs out!
Stephanie L.
Port orange, FL
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I'm absolutely in love with this stuff! I get really dry lips at night and I use this every night and after I do lip scrubs. The color is super natural and not really noticeable so that's why I'm ok with sleeping with it on. I also use it during the day and I can definitely tell the difference in my lips since starting to use it.
Cynthia F.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Clear
Obsessed with this product. My lips stay pretty chapped and this saves them for sure. I also later a small amount under my liquid lipsticks to keep my lips nice and soft and not dried out. One of the best products on the market!
Amanda M.
Review for: Clear
Omg! I just purchased this lip mask for the second time now! It is the best lip mask ever! I've always has dry cracked lips, and I have an awful habit of picking at them, so they never heal. Lipstick always looked awful on me...until I picked up this lip ask at sephora. I use it overnight and wakeup to soft healed lips, and I can now rock any lipstick I want. Nothing ever helped before. And a little goes a long way, so it last foreverrrr.
Jessica D.