3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Allyson R.
Allyson R.
Review for: Clear
Great lip treatment that leaves my lips super hydrated! I like that it is thicker and feels like it's really soaking in!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Sandy, UT
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I received this in a sample but want to splurge to buy the full size! I used it before bed and it made my lips so soft!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Review for: Clear
Expensive but fantastic. It has such a great consistency and is moisturizing. Super happy and now I want the pink shade
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I love this product! It is very thick but it drenches your lips in moisture and preps them wonderfully for lip color.
Debbie F.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
Review for: Clear
I received this in a sample from Sephora and it was amazing! I ordered a full size one! My lips never looked so good!
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Baytown, TX
Review for: Clear
I use this when my lips are in bad shape because I know this lip mask will return them to normal! Very moisturizing!
Ralynn B.
Ralynn B.
Little Rock , AR
Review for: Clear
This product is amazing. It is so hydrating and thick. I think this is the best lip moisturizer I have ever used.
Kim E.
Kim E.
Colorado Springs, CO
Review for: Clear
Softens lips quickly. Great to put on right before bed. Love that I can wear it under lipstick or lip gloss!
Kayley W.
Kayley W.
Sunbury, PA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Leaves a beautiful finish. Very thick and hydrating. Leaves my lips looking gorgeous. No more chapped lips
Kria G.
Kria G.
Fairview , Or
Review for: Clear
I received my lip mask as a deluxe sample from Sephora. I used it before bed and work up with soft lips.
Jessica D.