BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Rachel S.
Eugene
Review for: Clear more...
So, I am absolutely obsessed with the Bite Beauty agave line. My favorite of the three products is the Agave Lip Mask. I live in Oregon and we can have some very cold winters, which means I'm no stranger to chapped lips. I use the Agave Lip Mask everyday during the colder months to ensure that my lips stay fully hydrated. It doesn't have to be removed after application, and it doesn't get gummy or sticky after time. It also smells amazing.BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask
Sharlyne L.
I love love loveee this product! For so long I had heard people rave about it nonstop, and finally decided to cave and give it a try. Not only does this hydrate my lips and keep them from getting chapped, but it smells so delicious. Like cupcakes! I put on a thick layer of this every night and wake up with hydrated and smooth lips. This is a must have product for me.
Morgan G.
My lip savior!! A friend of mind whom I consider a beauty guru recommended this product to me on a Sephora shopping trip when I told her that my lips were perpetually chapped, and since using it my lips have felt moisturized and smooth. It doesn't hurt that the product has a sweet vanilla scent that's not too strong; it's the perfect product for both exfoliation and for when you need a light gloss. I will definitely be using this as my new go-to for chapped lips!
Claire S.
I have the champagne one, and I really like it! A little droplet of product is all you need for your lips! Its very replenishing and does wonders to my lips! I use it whenever my lips start to get chapped, and by the next morning, it looks great! I also love how there is a sparkly finish on it, so i feel like you could wear this throughout the day as a lip balm.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Complete game changer for me. I have a terrible nervous habit of biting my lips, especially in my sleep. So I've developed dry, cracked lips over time. I was about to give up on all my liquid lipsticks because it bothered me how wrinkly they made my lips look but now I can wear them no problem since I started using this every night. I use the mask at night and the lip balm a couple times during the day whenever I'm not wearing lipsticks. An amazing duo.
Lydia H.
Poplarville , MS
I love love love this lip mask!! I have dry skin and my lips get really crusty this lip mask is amazing I put it on once at night and once in the morning and my lips are so moisturized and ready for anything! I have the clear one and the one in the Champagne color. I love the champagne for when I do light make up and I'm on the go because it adds a little bit of color to my lips without looking too much! This is a staple in my make up bag literally could not live without it!
Emily A.
Review for: Clear more...
I like to use the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask as an overnight lip treatment. It's extremely moisturizing and nourishing, especially after a long day of wearing liquid lipstick. It's also great for chapped and dry lips. A little of this goes a long way, so you really get a lot for your money!

I love Bite Beauty products, especially that they're made of food grade ingredients -- so you don't have to worry that every time you lick your lips you're ingesting harmful chemicals!
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
This lip mask is really hydrating. I put it on before bed, and can still feel it on my lips when I wake up. The problem is, it is SO HARD to get it out of the tube. Other reviews say to warm it in your hands before squeezing, but even that didn't help. It was basically impossible for me to get the product out, so I started using something else. Would love this if it were reformulated or repackaged.
Taryn M.
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl more...
I am ride or die for this product. I started off with the original clear version before diving in fully.

The consistency is VERY thick, which starting off I didn't think I would like. But I love it! This is so moisturizing it is worth every penny.  I normally use this at night and wake up the next day with my lips supple and moisturized. It has a sweet scent that doesn't seem to linger too long. I personally like the tube packaging but I can see how if you're on the go and don't have a tissue to wipe excess off can be a bit tedious. I will continue to purchase this and all the other agave lip masks Bite has to offer.
Rachel V.
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
I got a sample of these in a sample bag from Sephora and I was instantly hooked! It says mask but I wear it during the day as a lip balm. The champagne color has just enough shimmer to be a little something while still working with whatever makeup look you already have going on. It is SO hydrating and really hangs on to your lips through a long day, eating, drinking, etc. Never thought I would pay so much for a lip product but I will do it again when this one runs out!
Jessica D.