BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Ashley D.
Review for: Clear
Okay I am in love with this lip mask!!! I purchased it about a two monthsago and I was a little hesitant since it was on the pricier side but I feel like for the the money you pay, you A) get a great products B) get a lot for your money!! I haven't even gone through 1/8 of it and I use it on a regular basis. I originally purchased it because 2 nights in a row I fell asleep with a matte liquid lipstick on and it jacked me lips up. My lips were peeling, cracking, bleeding and all that fun jazz. After I purchased this, within 2 days my lips were baby smooth. You're typically supposed to wear the mask to sleep but I wore it all day and night, it's absolutely amazing! I paired it with the glam glow mint lip balm and the two of those together are a life saver. It's easy to apply and it smells good so it's definitely overall a great product and I would reccomend purchasing it:)
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Ohh I was skeptical and didn't think this would work and its so thick yet nourishing its amazing and taste great I appreciate not a chemical scent. I have the champagne and its like a shimmering gloss but better my lips feel plump and rich even my husband tried it and loved it as a mask. Perfect for winter harshness
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Clear
LOVE this product!! I'm a lip balm junkie with constant dry lips. I'm super picky with what I like because it can't be too greasy, tacky, sticky, pigmented or have SPF in it (I hate the taste that SPF leaves in lip products!!) I had been dying to try this so when it came in a holiday gift set I bought I was pumped! It comes out of the tube very thick and rich and i applied with my finger. The texture was smooth and glides on easily. It's not sticky at all! It's got a faint scent and taste of agave to it but it's not overpowering. You can use it during the day but I tend to apply it right before bed. I put on a nice coat and go to sleep. When I wake up in the morning my lips are soft and hydrated. So comfortable and amazing!! I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to save their dry, chapped lips.
Haley H.
New castle , PA
Review for: Clear
Got this as a sample with Sephora and decided to give it a try. It came with three colors but they're all very sheer. It said it was a lip mask so I expected it to be something you put on and take off but you can actually leave it on. It's a very thick consistency but it's smooth on the lips. It's a bit stuck almost like a lip gloss. On the lips it feels a bit tacky but nothing too crazy. In the container it smelled like cupcakes it tastes a bit like cupcakes or cake batter on the lips but it's not overpowering. On the lips it has no smell. It's very moisturizing and makes my lips feel plump and moisturized. My lips are always dry and cracked and this definitely helps. I just gave it 4 stars because I'm not a fan of the thick formula and the tackiness feeling on my lips.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Clear
I got a sample of this in all three colors from Sephora. The sample was soooo cute! The product came in these little lip shape pods. The packaging for the actual product is much less cute, but it is sleek. The product works very well. It is a little tacky feeling upon first putting it on your lips, but it makes your lips so hydrated afterwards. The price is a little too high for my liking so I haven't bought more, but maybe one day if my lips are in need of some serious TLC I'll bite the bullet. The formula is very think, so I felt like I didn't really get to make the most of my samples because product clung to my fingers, but I was careful to use little bits of it at a time. As a comparison, the consistency is almost that of Vaseline.
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
Review for: Clear
I hate that I love this product so much. $26 for a tube of glorified Vaseline? No thank you, I told myself for months. But after suffering from extremely dry lips and using everything from Aquaphor to Chapstick to the Rosebud Salve that comes in the little tin tub, I couldn't take it anymore and caved in. At first I bought the Urban Decay lip treatment since it was cheaper and had fantastic reviews, but that product really is just over-hyped Vaseline. The Bite Beauty lip mask? Absolute heaven. You only need a tiny amount applied at night time, and you will wake up with plumper, soft, hydrated lips. With just one use the cracking and stinging had gone away! $26 is still stupid expensive for a lip salve, but it's worth every penny.
Zabreen A.
Brampton, ON
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
I first tried this product as a sample received from Sephora and I LOVED IT. It super hydrating and doesn't make your lips feel all gunky and weird. The colors are amazing and long lasting; but they should add more colors! my lips afterwards feel amazing whether its the night or day. If you havnet tried it; DO IT!
Wendy B.
boston
Review for: Champagne Pearl
this lip mask is amazing! my lips are ALWAYS DRY. no matter what i put they are still dry. but with this OMg seriously my lips are not dry anymore. my lips used to crack all the time but with this not anymore. i use this every morning and night and throughout the day. imm really glad i found this!
Nataliaa L.
Urbana, IL
Review for: Clear
This stuff is crazy good. I lather it all over my lips when I have nothing to do and when my lips are in their worst state. I couldn't believe that it's so expensive, but it's worth the price tag. A little bit goes a long way and this stuff has lasted me for years.
S B.
I use the lip mask every single day and I will never stop. This is the best hydrating lip product I’ve ever used. I use to use Vaseline every night but in the winter my lips would feel dry when I woke up. Because of that I started using the agave lip mask ( I also saw one of my favorite yourubers using it! ) and I have never looked back. I use this every night and wake up without chapped lips. I love this product so much that when I lost my first one I went out that same day and bought another. My sister also uses this daily and she loves it.
Jessica D.