BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Allison C.
Review for: Clear more...
This is one of my favorite products... Period! This was my introduction to Bite Beauty. A consultant at Sephora recommended the Bite brand and this agave lip mask after I told her my lips had been extra dry. I use this almost every single night before I go to bed and wake up with my lips feeling moisturized. During the day, if my lips feel drier than normal or I don't want to wear actual lipstick or much color, I will use the agave mask in champagne. I will purchase this product over and over again.
Carrie B.
Review for: Clear more...
When I say I love this product, I mean I am deeply crazy head over heels for this lip mask. I have insanely dry lips. Always. Summer, Fall, Winter. Always dry. People always say, "Oh man, my lips get chapped during the winter." and I'm like, if only I had it that easy. I have this disgusting habit of licking, chewing, picking, etc of my lips. The get so much abuse from me and I never thought they would ever get better. Wearing lipstick was almost impossible before I found this product. I'm serious, okay!

I put this on every night after brushing my teeth and sleep with it on. The first day I woke up, it was already helping my lips. After I made it routine my lips were perfect. I use "normal chapstick" during the day just to keep up with it, but I owe the restoration of my lips to this product.

The only cons this product has is it's taste (it's not unbearable, but I'm not a huge fan. Honestly, this is just a personal problem really) and the packing. I hate lip care products that you have to put on with your finger. It is one of my biggest pet peeves when it comes to them. Also, after awhile the bottle starts to fade slightly fall apart, but it's not a big deal at all.

It's pricey but worth it. WORTH IT WORTH IT. Seriously, why haven't you bought this yet?

Michelle M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I am in love with this brand not only because it’s natural, but because I put this on before bed and literally wake up with it still on my lips! Plus whenever I where the “Red” shade, it’s more of a tiny, my boyfriend ALWAYS compliments me! I mean he compliments me anyways, but on days I just throw this on around the house he actually compliments just my lips. Love this, couldn’t say anything better about this, it’s worth the price, a little goes a long way, if you are debating to get it, just buy it!
Ash T.
Review for: Smashed, Champagne Pearl more...
Ok, I've tried everyyyything in the lip balm area of things... I'm mean everything! This, without a doubt, is the best product I've used. It's thick (want it to last you need thick!), sticky enough to do the job without being annoying, and the colours are subtle and easy for applying . I like both colours and wear them daily, (for the price I'm not just using this stuff at night!) Yes it's insanely expensive (beauty industry for ya!) but doing the cost per use, it doesn't work out to be as much as you'd think, plus it works! It's also long lasting and doesn't need reapplying every 20 minutes like most other lip balms I've tried in the past. I don't really write reviews but I thought as I've tried it all I needed to give this product a big thumbs up!
Elizabeth L.
La puente, CA
Review for: Clear more...
I'm giving it 3 stars because honestly, I never really figured out how to make this work. It's true, a little does go along way, but it's kinda not worth the hassle. While you have it on it makes your lips feel great, but as soon as remove it (it is a mask) it just goes back to normal. Disclaimer: I used the lip scrub first and then I put the mask on. Honestly, for $26+ it's kind of not worth it. Of all the other great Bite products this is the only one I don't think I'd purchase again.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Really wonderful for a product I would NEVER have purchased for myself. I have never had a massive issue with lip dryness, when I do vaseline is enough to cure it.

100% helps moisturize your lips for far longer than chapsticks or the likes.

It is very pricey, so I would only recommend for those with very dry lips. Which, is not me, but I would purchase before events or in winter months when my lips are very dry.
Bryce J.
Front Royal, VA
I think the packaging here says it all. Uhm, yeah.. you see that beat up greyish tube in the picture? The one with no words on it? That's my well-loved lip mask. This thing has been thrown back and forth between my purse, makeup box, makeup bag, numerous coat pockets and even left in my car. It's hydrating, has no harsh smells and I'm convinced it's the cure for chapped lips.. step aside, Carmex. My mom rarely buys high end makeup products, but she even bought a tube for herself. I will warn you: it's thick. So, it's not good to wear under lipstick, but perfect for winter or at night.
Taylor W.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Clear more...
I'm constantly using liquid lipsticks or matte lipsticks because I'm one of those people that hate to reapply, so this lip mask has honestly been a life saver for the days that my lips need to recover. When the product first came out it was in a metal squeeze tube and sometimes the metal would crack and product would leak out of all the tiny cracks, which is what happened with mine. I believe they have since changed the packaging and it is now in a plastic squeeze tube to remedy this.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
The texture of the mask is quite viscous and thicker than a lipgloss but it makes your lips feel oh so soft after you put it on! I really love the way my lips feel right after use! This lip mask is for those TLC days or even a couple times a week or right before a big event to soften those lips! It helps my lipstick glide smoothly without those cracks and flakiness! Especially if I'm usually a matte liquid lipstick that can be drying this helps rejuvenate my lips before use and after removal.
Sharlyne L.
I love love loveee this product! For so long I had heard people rave about it nonstop, and finally decided to cave and give it a try. Not only does this hydrate my lips and keep them from getting chapped, but it smells so delicious. Like cupcakes! I put on a thick layer of this every night and wake up with hydrated and smooth lips. This is a must have product for me.
Jessica D.