3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Brandie V.
Brandie V.
Review for: Clear
I love using this at night! It makes my lips soft the next day. I love the taste as well. It gives a great base for my liquid lipsticks.
Sheryce B.
Sheryce B.
Lovington, NM
My lips are naturally very dry but this stuff is like magic! Seriously hydrating! It's intended as a mask but i wear it everywhere!
Denene
Denene
Review for: Clear
I really like this. The smell is a little bit too much like carmex for me but it does work. I especially like to use it before bed.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Review for: Clear
In the winter this is such a life saver. It helps keep my lips super moisturized.

I love the quality of all bite beauty products.
Aisha K.
Aisha K.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Clear
This rescued my lips. It is amazing. My lips used to be so dry until I tried this one day at Sephora. I've never looked back!!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Clear
This product is amazing. At first I was skeptical of using it but once I did I loved it. I will definitely buy this again :)
Kate Z.
Kate Z.
Review for: Clear
This lip mask I first tried as a sample and I really enjoyed it! Feels great on the lips and makes my lips more moisturized.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Like a really thick lipgloss. Comfortable and easy to use. Shimmery and pretty so wearing with little makeup looks great.
Allyson R.
Allyson R.
Review for: Clear
Great lip treatment that leaves my lips super hydrated! I like that it is thicker and feels like it's really soaking in!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Review for: Clear
Expensive but fantastic. It has such a great consistency and is moisturizing. Super happy and now I want the pink shade
Jessica D.