BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Tina N.
Renton, WA
I really really don't like this lip mask when I first tried it. It was really thick and sticky so its messy when you are applying it and it didn't work.

I had another tube lying around so I decided to try it again and wow, I love it.

I think the problem is the first time I used it, I used to colored ones (champagne and red) and it made my lips dry. Now I'm using the regular formula and it works so well. When I wake up in the morning, there is still product on my lips and my lips are full and moisturized. I recommend getting the regular one!
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
Review for: Clear, Smashed more...
The original is more moisturizing than Smashed, however, still does not leave my lips dry and with a very nice red tint. Original is just a natural clear glossy- no color on the lips. Both wear well during the night and I wake to find it still on my lips. A little goes along way; therefore, for the price and the amount of product, it's worth it because it will last you a long time depending on how you use it. If used daily more than once a day, you will get more use out of it. Just don't apply too much. Definitely worth the buy!
Ash B.
Review for: Clear more...
This lip mask is such a HOLY GRAIL product for me! I have crazy dry lips all the time and this product makes them feel new again.
This product does have a very thick consistency so I tend to only use it at night. However, you can use this during the day too. I just don't use as much for daytime. This product saves my lips and it's lasted me a while also. So I strongly recommend!
Kara S.
Selden, NY
I really wanted to love this but I am a little disappointed in it. It is nice and thick, and smells fantastic, but for a lip mask I find it absorbs super quick and I wake up with dry lips. I have very dry lips to begin with, fresh sugar lip treatment and aquaphor are my go to. It's an okay lip balm, but for $26 I'm not sure it's worth it if you have super dry cracked lips
Maria N.
Beaufort , SC
Review for: Clear more...
This is my favorite lip treatment ever!
It leaves your lips so hydrated without making them feel all greasy and gross.
Just a little goes a long ways and last for hours.
I like to put it on in the morning and evenings before bed to keep lips super hydrated since I wear matte lips a lot.
It's $20ish which seems high but it seriously will last you forever and is worth every penny.
Carrie B.
Review for: Clear more...
When I say I love this product, I mean I am deeply crazy head over heels for this lip mask. I have insanely dry lips. Always. Summer, Fall, Winter. Always dry. People always say, "Oh man, my lips get chapped during the winter." and I'm like, if only I had it that easy. I have this disgusting habit of licking, chewing, picking, etc of my lips. The get so much abuse from me and I never thought they would ever get better. Wearing lipstick was almost impossible before I found this product. I'm serious, okay!

I put this on every night after brushing my teeth and sleep with it on. The first day I woke up, it was already helping my lips. After I made it routine my lips were perfect. I use "normal chapstick" during the day just to keep up with it, but I owe the restoration of my lips to this product.

The only cons this product has is it's taste (it's not unbearable, but I'm not a huge fan. Honestly, this is just a personal problem really) and the packing. I hate lip care products that you have to put on with your finger. It is one of my biggest pet peeves when it comes to them. Also, after awhile the bottle starts to fade slightly fall apart, but it's not a big deal at all.

It's pricey but worth it. WORTH IT WORTH IT. Seriously, why haven't you bought this yet?

Michelle M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I am in love with this brand not only because it’s natural, but because I put this on before bed and literally wake up with it still on my lips! Plus whenever I where the “Red” shade, it’s more of a tiny, my boyfriend ALWAYS compliments me! I mean he compliments me anyways, but on days I just throw this on around the house he actually compliments just my lips. Love this, couldn’t say anything better about this, it’s worth the price, a little goes a long way, if you are debating to get it, just buy it!
Allison C.
Review for: Clear more...
This is one of my favorite products... Period! This was my introduction to Bite Beauty. A consultant at Sephora recommended the Bite brand and this agave lip mask after I told her my lips had been extra dry. I use this almost every single night before I go to bed and wake up with my lips feeling moisturized. During the day, if my lips feel drier than normal or I don't want to wear actual lipstick or much color, I will use the agave mask in champagne. I will purchase this product over and over again.
Ash T.
Review for: Smashed, Champagne Pearl more...
Ok, I've tried everyyyything in the lip balm area of things... I'm mean everything! This, without a doubt, is the best product I've used. It's thick (want it to last you need thick!), sticky enough to do the job without being annoying, and the colours are subtle and easy for applying . I like both colours and wear them daily, (for the price I'm not just using this stuff at night!) Yes it's insanely expensive (beauty industry for ya!) but doing the cost per use, it doesn't work out to be as much as you'd think, plus it works! It's also long lasting and doesn't need reapplying every 20 minutes like most other lip balms I've tried in the past. I don't really write reviews but I thought as I've tried it all I needed to give this product a big thumbs up!
Elizabeth L.
La puente, CA
Review for: Clear more...
I'm giving it 3 stars because honestly, I never really figured out how to make this work. It's true, a little does go along way, but it's kinda not worth the hassle. While you have it on it makes your lips feel great, but as soon as remove it (it is a mask) it just goes back to normal. Disclaimer: I used the lip scrub first and then I put the mask on. Honestly, for $26+ it's kind of not worth it. Of all the other great Bite products this is the only one I don't think I'd purchase again.
Jessica D.