BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
May F.
Aurora, IL
Review for: Champagne Pearl
My favorite Chapstick! It's thick and moisturizing and fixes my most chapped and peeling lips.
Megan M.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I love this for over night. I wake up with it still on my lips. Light pink champagne color.
Natalie D.
Sunland, CA
Review for: Clear
Use this before I sleep and wake up with a new pair of hydrated lips. This is holy grail.
Marifer V.
Review for: Clear
Dude I am in love with this omgggg , I'm like a make up addict and this is loving!
Mary Kate R.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Best mask for very dry lips! Love love love. Can wear at night or during the day.
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
I purchased both Champagne and the Natural color of this product while Sephora was having their VIB sale and I’m so glad I did. I have a terrible habit of biting my lips and picking at them out of boredom (just like how some people pick at their cuticles or bite nails). My lips were very damaged, and any lip product I used created peeling once the product wore off or dried. I was recommended this by several friends, and I am glad I got them discounted when I did. A little definitely goes a long way with this, and if you use too much it does feel too thick on the lips. However, with the right amount applied, my lips feel so nice the next day (after nighttime application) and really feel hydrated without having to worry about peeling. I use the scrub before I use this, and the stick Bite agave balm throughout the day. If you’re uneasy about this, try and buy the balm scrub and mask trio. I avoided that because I originally purchased the balm & scrub before the masks, but now that I have all three, I know why they’re so highly talked about. The scent is also pleasant, and it’s lightly sweet if you lick your lips on accident (unlike some other products such as Vaseline).
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Clear
I really love this stuff. I love everything Bite Beauty does though. They're an amazing brand. It is expensive but it lasts 3 to 5 times longer than any chapstick and is cheaper in the long run than any good lip masks so I personally think it's worth it if you're in the market for a product like this.
The packaging is great. Its a tube that's easy to carry around and travel with. It closes securely with a screw on cap and it has a small hole for the dispenser so its easy to keep clean and get a small amount and make it last.
I remember when these came out. I wasn't too excited about the products. I don't have an issue with dry lips and I wasn't about to spend that kind of money to buy these full price as it would be more of a novelty item for me than be of any use.
But again I love Bite and so during one of my Sephora trips I'd requested a sample be made for me and they told me how to use it and gave me a good size sample.
As soon as I got home and started my nightly skincare routine I exfoliatex my lips with my all time favorite lip scrub from Lush. The bubblegum scrub. Then I wiped that off and added a bit thick layer on my lips. You can wipe it off according to directions or leave it on for as long as you want or rub it into your lips.
So I left it on overnight and in the morning my lips were soft, supple and line free. The perfect base for a matte lipstick. It was perfect. I then started using it as a lip balm since that's another one of their directed uses for this stuff.
When I used it as a balm it lasted for hours. Longer than any balm I'd ever used and when I used it after it had worn off/ sunk in, my lips were again super soft.
With regular use it keeps your lips soft and lush looking. I hadn't had chapped or dry lips at all since I purchased this and after months I've barely made a dent. It's amazing.
It is worth the money since it lasts so long and works so well.
I totally recommend for those with extremely dry or chapped lips, those who are older in age, those who wear matte lipsticks, those who wear a lot of chapstick or purchase lip masks or really anyone considering purchasing a product like this.
Like all bite products they are made in small batches with amazing ingredients and quality. It is pricy but the quality is so great.
Purchase at Sephora or the Bite Beauty website to guarantee you're getting the real thing.
Britt M.
Review for: Clear
I tried the smaller tube of this mask when I bought the set, and I feel in love with this the most, and probably the scrub second. This mask is nice and thick and moisturizing and is saving my lips during this cold weather, along with wearing a lot of lipstick, my lips can get wrecked fast! This contains lanolin and jojoba to heal lips, along with good things like agave nectar and vanilla, which makes this mask smell delicious. I’ll apply it throughout the day, but at the least I’ll apply this at night before bed to let my lips heal overnight and I wake up with a great healed canvas for lipstick the next day. Love this mask and will continue to buy it!
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
I have been getting all of my coworkers hooked to this. I am a flight attendant, so lip and skin hydration is essential to me. The packaging is a little frustrating because I had to fight with the foil under the lid. I eventually just stuck an earring in it and peeled it open fully. I do hope Bite Beauty works on that packaging flaw in the future. I bought this product at Sephora after one of my favorite influencer mentioned it in her blog, and I wanted to give t a try. I believe it was around $20+ and that is a little steep for lip hydration. Although it's a little pricey, I would say it's worth it. I have had it now for three months, and the tube isn't even halfway gone and I use it almost daily! It is recommended to be used at night time, but I do sometimes apply it during the day or when I am working a long flight and my lips need a pick me up. The only other issue I have had with it is that it tends to become more stiff solid depending on what environment it is in. Even in a room temperature setting, it can get stiff. Sometimes I have to run hot water over it to ensure it comes out smoothly.
Jayme L.
White Bear Lake
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
My daughter’s lips were so dry that they were peeling and had a red ring of irritation around them. I had used this previously and my lips were baby smooth so I decided to put some on her lips before going to bed and when she woke up her lips were already almost completely healed. After two more nights all of the flaking and redness had disappeared. I’ve never used a lip product that worked so well. It’s not sticky and the color is very subtle on smashed and champagne pearl making them perfect for wearing during the day at any event.
Jessica D.