BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Mehreen C.
Addison, TX
Review for: Clear
This is a decent lip mask. I have chapped lips throughout the year, and I've found that applying this at bedtime really helps the next day. I also apply this under some very matte lipsticks and it doesn't affect the color pay off too much. The only thing I hate about this mask is the consistency. Sometimes I use Aquaphor instead of this product, and the results are similar, except it's not as heavy on my lips so it's comfortable. However, this product doesn't dry up, and is super long lasting. While the product itself is good, the reason I'm giving it 3 stars is because there is a cheap alternative.
Crysalyn L.
Home, WA
Review for: Clear
This is the product I keep on me 24/7. It is thick and smells so good, stays on your lips all day, through drinking liquids and can stay on overnight. I've always had problems with chapped lips and have tried drugstore and high end brands. Everything works temporarily but long term doesn't do a thing. this is truly my holy grail product. I have bought it in all 3 colors. You barely need to use any so while it's pricey it lasts a super long time. Highly highly recommend to anyone trying to end their search for a hydrating lip treatment that really works
Florence B.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This is my go to lip product. I take it with me everywhere. I first got it as a free Sephora sample, and fell in love with it. It lasts so long, and makes my lips feel so soft. I only have to apply it once or twice for a full day. It has a subtle color/shimmer to it, but it also comes in a subtle red, or no color if either of those float your boat. I will keep buying this as long as they make it. Oh, and all of Bite Beauty's products are vegan and food safe, so it's alright if you accidentally ingest it, like we all do with pretty much any lip product.
Marlena S.
Review for: Clear
I've been using this lip mask for a little more than a year now and I have to say it's really a treat for the lips. I purchased it in the BITE Lip Lab after getting a sample while having my custom lipstick made. I instantly fell in love with how it just drenched my lips in intense moisture without the greasiness. I use it at night before bed and in the mornings when I wake up I have smooth, supple lips. I know it seems pricey for a balm, but as I've stated I've had this for over a year now and the tiniest dot goes a really long way.
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
Review for: Clear
Words cannot express how much I LOVE this Lip mask. Between how thick it is (think of a cross between neosporin and carmex) and that wonderful soft sweet flavor from the added agave, I just love this so much. I wake up and my lips are nice and hydrated and I still have product on my lips! the best part is that it hasn't caused any weird breakouts around my lips either. I originally purchased the clear, but now I am considering one of the colored shades for daytime use too, to carry around in my purse with my every day :)
Melody W.
Cedar park , TX
Review for: Smashed
I don't typically wear anything on my lips but chapstick because my lips are always dry and sometimes lipstick and lipgloss just make it worse. But now that I've found this product I wear it everyday! It's like a lipstick, chapstick and moisturizer all in one. It also smells fantastic, like you want to eat it. I wear the color Smash. When it comes out of the tube it looks like it'll be intense and extremely pink/red but it actually blends more into your lip tone and looks more natural with a hint of color. It's amazing!
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Review for: Clear
I went to get something to help with my dry cracking lips and Sephora was out of this product. They gave me a sample, and I immediately fell in love with this stuff. I put it on every night when I go to bed and when I am going to be out in the sun and I feel like my lips are going to get super chapped. It has cut down on the drying and peeling of my lips by more than 75%. It is pretty pricey but the tube will last a long time. They have a few colors if you want a little tint to it and they smell is great..
Nicole O.
Review for: Clear
Product of the freakin year! My go to for any lip repair needed. If you apply it after using the cherry lip scrub it will change you life. This may seem like a steep price, but you literally need less then a tiny pea size amount. More like a piece of nerds candy. It last FOREVER. Aaaaand it tastes like sugar ūüôĆūüŹĽ I love this product so much sometimes I use it when I really don't need to, just because I want to. I'm not usually this commited to one brand or one product but this one really can't be beat.
Haley H.
Plainville, MA
Review for: Clear
I use this product every single morning! I'm a major lipstick junkie who unfortunately also has the driest lips known to man. Before this product no moisturizers were ever able to keep my lips moist and supple all day - and trust me, I tried everything. I put this product on every morning and it instantly makes my lips moisturized and ready for drying liquid lipsticks. A little goes a long way, so one tube will likely last me forever. Regardless, I will absolutely be repurchasing when the time comes!
Christina P.
Topeka, KS
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Bite Beauty as a brand is very consistent with putting out high quality products. This agave lip mask is no different. This is a very thick layer of moisture that will soothe even the most chapped lips, leaving them incredibly soft and lovely feeling. My lips had been chapped something terrible after months of winter, and just a couple of nights with this lip mask on my mouth and it was all gone. This is so lovely to have when using liquid lipsticks as well, since those tend to be drying.
Jessica D.