BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Jennifer L.
Cerritos, CA
Review for: Clear more...
Okay, when I first purchased it, it was my holy grail. It moisturizes and deep conditions your lips throughout the night and you don’t wake up with dry lips. The only issue with this is that around the 2 month mark, my lips developed an allergy to it that I’m still trying to get rid of. Little water bumps around my lip line and dry patches around my mouth are still haunting me, after I stopped using it for 6 months. Use with caution.
Kristen M.
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
This is my absolute favorite lip balm! Nothing else leaves my as moisturized and as smooth as this product. Normally, I used this product right before I go to bed. I leave it on all night and after I wake up and take my shower, I wipe it off with a face towel. It removes all the dead skin and my lips feel so smooth afterwards. Definitely worth the price, one tube has lasted me so long. Many people complain about the packaging because of the lack of an applicator, but it really does not bother me. 10/10 recommend buying the agave lip mask.
Sumaira N.
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
This lip mask is luxurious and rejuvenating. It is not a scrub so keep that in mind, it’s not really for exfoliation. I apply it at bedtime and sleep with it and wake up with soft lips. I also Put it on a few minutes before applying a liquid lipstick to make sure my lips will not dry out and cause the lipstick to crumble or become crusty. I would recommend this product. Bite beauty continues to put out high quality products.
Britt M.
Review for: Clear more...
I tried the smaller tube of this mask when I bought the set, and I feel in love with this the most, and probably the scrub second. This mask is nice and thick and moisturizing and is saving my lips during this cold weather, along with wearing a lot of lipstick, my lips can get wrecked fast! This contains lanolin and jojoba to heal lips, along with good things like agave nectar and vanilla, which makes this mask smell delicious. I’ll apply it throughout the day, but at the least I’ll apply this at night before bed to let my lips heal overnight and I wake up with a great healed canvas for lipstick the next day. Love this mask and will continue to buy it!
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Clear more...
LOVE this product!! I'm a lip balm junkie with constant dry lips. I'm super picky with what I like because it can't be too greasy, tacky, sticky, pigmented or have SPF in it (I hate the taste that SPF leaves in lip products!!) I had been dying to try this so when it came in a holiday gift set I bought I was pumped! It comes out of the tube very thick and rich and i applied with my finger. The texture was smooth and glides on easily. It's not sticky at all! It's got a faint scent and taste of agave to it but it's not overpowering. You can use it during the day but I tend to apply it right before bed. I put on a nice coat and go to sleep. When I wake up in the morning my lips are soft and hydrated. So comfortable and amazing!! I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to save their dry, chapped lips.
Maria O.
LA
Review for: Clear more...
This is the most hydrating lip product ever! I have super dry lips during the winter time and this has been a lifesaver. I’ve been using this for a couple of months and you only need a little. A little goes a long way with this product. Don’t over do it with this product because your lips will feel weird if they have a lot of product. BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask
Lauren L.
Herndon , VA
This stuff feels wonderful on and smells absolutely delish. A little goes a long way - I’ve had it for almost a year and have barely made a dent in it. I got the one that has a subtle pink shimmer to it which looks amazing on its own and great over lipstick as well. At first it seemed a bit pricey but considering it lasts forever I’m ok with the price.
Alletse A.
Review for: Clear more...
Absolutely love this lip mask.
I do think that it’s a bit over priced but it really does keep your lips hydrated.
It’s very thick but it clings to your lips for hours yet also absorbs into your lips.
It also has a nice and light sweet smell and taste which is not at all overpowering or artificial, clearly from the agave.
You only need a little bit, so it does last awhile.
Michelle W.
Annapolis, MD
Love this lip mask!!! I use it religiously every single night before bed to lee my lips hydrated and soft. I've never found a better option! I really love how this is so thick and intense but it stays put all night so you wake up with super moisturizer lips! It smells amazing and taste subtly sweet too. Also he tube has lasted forever!!!
Annie R.
Luthvle Timon, MD
Definitely one of the most hydrating lip treatments I have tried to date. I’ve had the same tube for about a year now because I don’t use this every day and you only have to use the tiniest little bit!!!! It’s supremely hydrating and leaves the lips very smooth and moisturized. It smells great too and bite beauty is such a good company!
Jessica D.