BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Ralynn B.
Little Rock , AR
Review for: Clear
This product is amazing. It is so hydrating and thick. I think this is the best lip moisturizer I have ever used.
Kim E.
Colorado Springs, CO
Review for: Clear
Softens lips quickly. Great to put on right before bed. Love that I can wear it under lipstick or lip gloss!
Kayley W.
Sunbury, PA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Leaves a beautiful finish. Very thick and hydrating. Leaves my lips looking gorgeous. No more chapped lips
Kria G.
Fairview , Or
Review for: Clear
I received my lip mask as a deluxe sample from Sephora. I used it before bed and work up with soft lips.
Elle J.
Review for: Smashed
Most effective and most moisturizing product for dry lips that I've ever encountered. New Holy Grail.
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I've only wore this a few times but I don't know if I'm feeling it or not . It's great on a night out
Sabila S.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I am a big fan. It moisturizers the lips and has a soft pearlescent sheen. Stays on lips for hours.
Tyler D.
Pima, az
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I have yet to try this but I've heard wonderful things about it. I can't wait to Get my hands on it
May F.
Aurora, IL
Review for: Champagne Pearl
My favorite Chapstick! It's thick and moisturizing and fixes my most chapped and peeling lips.
Megan M.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I love this for over night. I wake up with it still on my lips. Light pink champagne color.
Jessica D.